What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Apology is not enough, the US needs to handover people who carried out this killing.

Let the facts be established first.

There are reports of fire originating from non-NATO forces first. Air support was called in only as a response. The whole incident needs to be investigated, as I am sure it will be, thoroughly. An apology, if and when made, will never be enough to replace the precious lives lost. There needs to be more effort at PREVENTING such tragedies from happening.

Gen Jacobson said a combined force of Afghan and Nato troops were in the area when "a tactical situation developed on the ground" - though he gave no more details.

means that Afghan and Nato troops were angaged in a fight gainst pakistani troops , so, Nato troops called for a air support..
Their commanders should have realized that they were in the vicinity of Pakistani check-posts and withdraw their troops, rather than escalating the situation and calling for airstrikes.

The individuals responsible for making that decision to escalate the situation and conduct air strikes should be held accountable and disciplined publicly.

Bloody murderers and terrorists.

Apology is not enough, the US needs to handover people who carried out this killing.

No, apology is not enough but this is Pakistan.

What will probably wind up happening is that America/Nato will give a weak apology (meaning they'll give cash/bribes to the government) and then the government will give "harsh" statements and then try to bury the issue. Everyone will forget it about it until something similar like this happens again.Its a vicious cycle that always occurs whenever something catastrophic happens in Pakistan.

no matter if they apologize or not..they cannot be trusted anymore.....anza should be deployed along the borders and and intruding plane shoukd be shot down..
better still a squadron of PAF dedicated to kill on sight any intruding plane from afghanistan side/

There are reports of fire originating from non-NATO forces first. Air support was called in only as a response. The whole incident needs to be investigated, as I am sure it will be, thoroughly. An apology, if and when made, will never be enough to replace the precious lives lost. There needs to be more effort at PREVENTING such tragedies from happening.

Yup, a clash erupted near the border, things got out of control, air-strike was called in, and the pilots somehow screwed it up. Could they possibly not see a Company Headquarter, and distinguish it with a combat zone in which the ISAF troops were.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

no matter if they apologize or not..they cannot be trusted anymore.....anza should be deployed along the borders and and intruding plane shoukd be shot down..
better still a squadron of PAF dedicated to kill on sight any intruding plane from afghanistan side/

Unless one of their helis is shot, nothing will happen. They will not dare do anything if they get some losses as well.

Yup, a clash erupted near the border, things got out of control, air-strike was called in, and the pilots somehow screwed it up. Could they possibly not see a Company Headquarter, and distinguish it with a combat zone in which the ISAF troops were.

Like I said: Let the facts be established first before any conclusions can be drawn.

bhai sahab, the soldeirs were sleeping, when they were killed

facepalm2.jpg

I think pakistan is paid for NATO supply. Pakistan will be looser if it shuts for longer period. NATO will find alternative route and pakistan will be of no use. Whatever economy runs on WOT will also die.

Pakistan is paid nothing for this supply, only aid comes in the name of Pakistan & that too goes into bank accounts of elites & rulers & that also in switzerland, dubai & UK. Pakistan is sole looser, it lost $70billion to economy, lost huge infrastructure, lost 40000 civilians, lost 4-6k troops, lost FDI, lost buisness, etc etc & in the end terrorist kill Pakistanis & coalition forces too kill Pakistanis & after all this massive lost, both accuse Pakistan of playing double game. US who is called Pakistan ally, openly talks about the aid in world areena, that it has given for corrupt rulers & elites(to remain in office), infact that money taken in the name of Pakistan has never been spend in Pakistan.

Like I said: Let the facts be established first before any conclusions can be drawn.

Yeah, most probably.

But I still fail to comprehend how did they make such a blunder. A heli pilot in my family as well, and after a conversation with him, I find it difficult that they mistook the place. Criminal negligence I must say.

please dont post any more today

how old are you by the way?
I dont mean to insult you but please give a thought to what you are writing. do you think dollars can payback the murder of these soldiers?
Sir! I understand what u say ..it won't bring back the pplz been killed but our elites gonna take money and forget everything...what U think they gonna do....do they have anything in their hand to do .....or do we have anything in our hand...except to cry in shame and forget everything with the passage of time....isn't it so shameful for us now......:smokin:

anzas are not enough, its time to deploy missiles and babur now, because situation has worsened, no country would tolerate border violation and its whole unit being killed with going out for full fledged war

do you know what? the conversation during the shooting will be very revealing and shocking. I hope it is leaked before it is erased.
I am aware of a customary return fire. Pakistanis normally fire ahead of the helicopter path with tracers showing them that they are intruding and the NATO helis do a customary one or 2 short bursts in the air saying yea we hear you and fly back

but here it seems they must have made many passes and fired a salvo of rockets and their autocanons to actually take out the check post.

I am once again highlighting the need for the flight path / fight log which will tell us what was their initial mission, did they come here planned? did they deviate? how much? and what was their conversation with their command while engaging.

our check posts are clearly marked and their information given to the NATO and they have Pakistani flags too so its impossible that they can miss all this.

what a waste of life of the soldier. killed by a supposed "ally" that’s what really hurts. if it was an attack by taliban it wouldn’t have hurt that much. Indeed the loss of life in either case is saddening but it worse when its done by someone who you are helping out.

The intent is no doubt correct.. But the capability of doing this is unfortunately missing in Pakistani Armed forces.. So other means will have to be sought

I think pakistan is paid for NATO supply. Pakistan will be looser if it shuts for longer period. NATO will find alternative route and pakistan will be of no use. Whatever economy runs on WOT will also die.

Total losses= 70 Bilion $

Total aid received = 10 Billion $.

Do the math.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Unless one of their helis is shot, nothing will happen. They will not dare do anything if they get some losses as well.

There could be many reasons, Don't forget that the PA bombed their own troops and killed 13 in the heat of action sometime back. We do not know the circumstances yet.

Maybe this was a new location of the PA whose position was wrongly reported by the spotters?

Its happened before and may happen again.

Back
Top Bottom