What's new

American astronauts to again use Russian Soyuz rocket to reach ISS as NASA can’t rely on ‘unstable’ US tech

this isn't actually correct, the Space dragon was already used for a flight to the ISS, NASA is still buying a seat as a backup if there is a need. until the Boeing starliner is also active. which will have its first flight this year.

Fake news as one has come to expect of RT, I suspect their staff get paid in vodka shots.
NASA activated a last minute contingency because they did not want to leave ISS without US presence during a scheduled transfer window in case of unexpected delays.

Fake news as one has come to expect of RT, I suspect their staff get paid in vodka shots.
NASA activated a last minute contingency because they did not want to leave ISS without US presence during a scheduled transfer window in case of unexpected delays.

RT + wuMao/50cGang at its best on this forum. They will trigger a reaction and then their supporting minions will start to jump in to amplify.

RT + wuMao/50cGang at its best on this forum. They will trigger a reaction and then their supporting minions will start to jump in to amplify.

par for the course @ pdf . I often question my own sanity for hanging around.

There hasn't been any Dragon in a long while.

??? They just launched Crew1 November 18th with 4 people on it
Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 11.39.24 AM.jpg

They are still up in the ISS.

Crew2 is scheduled on April 22nd with another 4
Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 11.41.45 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 4.17.17 PM.jpg

Added to the current 7 that will make an insane 11 people on the ISS as the Crew1 doesn't return until May.

I know in the past we are used to seeing frequent Space Shuttle flights with 7 man crews dwarfing the capabilities of other nations but we haven't reached that level yet with Dragon. Only two or three flights a year with a total of 8 to 12 people is about the limit now.

If Starliner was on track we'd be doubling things. They should have been able to do 2 a year with a total of 8 people.

Last edited:
Of cos for you licking the boots of CIA is consider righteous. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom