What's new

America’s Indian Rebuff

India cant be a stategic ally of US...... coz it cant offer anything.

Who cares?
India DOES NOT want to be strategic ally of the US.
Strategic Allies only get gifts like 'drone attacks', 'Navy Seal Raids', guys called "Raymond Davis", companies named "Blackwater", frequent "breaches of territorial Sovereignty"..........................
Thanks but NO Thanks !! :coffee:

China and the US are joined at the hip economically. Corporate America has been in bed with the Chinese for nearly 2 decades now. $$$Trillions of dollars are tied up both ways.

The total amount of trade between India and the US for 2010 $48.7 billions... china and the US do about $40 billions in trade a month

the fact of the matter is that American see china as a dictatorship and a suppressive country, but they are very still obsess with the notion "guiding" china to become a democratic society. and now that corporate America have invested hundreds of billions into china...they are in it for the long run.

but like all smart and cunning businessman they will hedge against china, just in case things get out of hand.

i am no fan of china but i think many people here dont realize how influential the chinese economy is.

I just 5% on my investment yesterday because of inflation in china. I didn't invest a single dime in china or chinese stock per se, but all my canadian's stock are somehow affected by chinese inflation.

its use to be everything the US fed does matters and the world goes from there, but now it not only whats going on in the US but what goes on in china. this is the world we are living today, what's bad for china could be really bad for me.

I would say because of geo-political reasons. The world is becoming divided into two camps like the cold war. This time around, its the US and the western alliance against China/Russia SCO group. If India would side with the US, than the US camp would be much stronger. If it choose to side with China/Russia, than it would make the China/Russia camp stronger as compare to the west. If it choose to be independent, than no one would trust India.

India doesn't have to side with any group when it is still trying to develop. We know what happened the last time a developing country (Pakistan) took side in a cold war. You need to diversify your relationships, the more diversity the better. India can have friendly ties with both the groups, albeit some disagreements

China and the US are joined at the hip economically. Corporate America has been in bed with the Chinese for nearly 2 decades now. $$$Trillions of dollars are tied up both ways.

The total amount of trade between India and the US for 2010 $48.7 billions... china and the US do about $40 billions in trade a month

the fact of the matter is that American see china as a dictatorship and a suppressive country, but they are very still obsess with the notion "guiding" china to become a democratic society. and now that corporate America have invested hundreds of billions into china...they are in it for the long run.

but like all smart and cunning businessman they will hedge against china, just in case things get out of hand.

i am no fan of china but i think many people here dont realize how influential the chinese economy is.

I just 5% on my investment yesterday because of inflation in china. I didn't invest a single dime in china or chinese stock per se, but all my canadian's stock are somehow affected by chinese inflation.

its use to be everything the US fed does matters and the world goes from there, but now it not only whats going on in the US but what goes on in china. this is the world we are living today, what's bad for china could be really bad for me.

the thread is about MMRCA deal i think.....u can take u story and open a new thread about it
Stick to topic

I am amazed at the arrogance of some my Indian bothers on this thread .
US needs India and India does't need US ? really

They helped us get the nuke deal ( and went through some sh*t for it) , supported us after 26/11 and were right here after that incident but still some of us are hating on them and saying no to a friendship ? They ven now are asking their government to dump Pakistan and embrace India in the post osama scenario in almost every article i read but here we are hating on them . what is so special about us ?

An i thought only Bangladeshis are thankless , but some of us internet, i repeat "internet" indians are no less.

Some "internet" Indians say whenever US says anything pro- india "that oh they do it only because its in their interest" . You think Russia supports us for any other reason ? Are you really that naive ?

Thank god real world Indians are much more humble than some of us here and are looking forward to a friendship with US and so are the people in the government .

This is for DBC ( the American)-

Leave this forum now , you were here to debate for your F-16s and F-18s .Your work is over . If you stay any longer these arrogant ones among us will give you a very wrong picture of India and Indians and will turn you into an India-hater which happens with many non-indians who interact with some of us crazies here. India values US's partnership and it was always meant to be an equal relationship and will be .
Talk to other more humble Indians on other forums , You will get an idea.

Thank you

I am wondering if 7 years of rapid growth has done this to some of us what will happen in the next few decades when we become the third largest economy and a major global power which is inevitable ? We will probably be the most arrogant nation on earth if this trend continues . LOL

And remember my Indian brothers no country can survive without friends not even the superpower US and we are not even close right now.

P.S- I m not against the DoD decision to reject American fighters and am a Rafale supporter myself but am appalled to see the anti US arrogance on this forum post that decision was made .

If more indians share your mentality, india would surely become a great power. I can assure you that the chinese didn't get to where they are because they share the same mentality as some of the chinese internet warriors in here.

i have the privilege to meet many mainland chinese studying in canada, and one trait i nocitce in them that is absent from the Chinese here is humbleness. perhaps these are the chinese that are building china now so the lazy cocky mofos can;t come on pdf to brag about it.

we never wanted to be the strategic ally to US or even a Ally to US....
We are non-aligned country
we do wat serves our interest..
we just want healthy buisness with US...

If india selected F-16 or 18 then we should have signed those agreements ,but we dont want,we just want wat has been specified in the tender
air plane
full ToT
The best and lowest cost

We r not interested in any agreement with US
Just Buisness

The US will not take this as a rebuff. Thats fantasy. Most US citizens do not mind India at all. As a matter of fact we tend to like India (I am speaking of common citizens not our governments "official" stances), we look at them as future business partners, an emerging economy we can both benefit from financially, and to be zero threat to us or our values. We have large populations of Indian immigrants in my state, quite frankly they tend to be polite, not make a fuss, and not cause any social strife. This kind of thing wont even make the news here. The way this is posted makes it seem like some giant insult to us or some supposed insult... we don't tend to think that way and quite frankly we don't care. Sure it would be nice to sell some things but it isn't going to make or break us.

So as an Ally what can Pakistan offer to CHINA? nothing what a dumb question... India is a not a Pawn or chess piece... like pakistan is to every other country..... Pakistan is like a dirty slut who sleeps around depending on the price.. U.S aid or Chinese Aid

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

So as an Ally what can India offer to US?

US has already faced Indian blackmailing viz a viz the deal mentioned in the article. And we hear the bharatis saying on this very forum that US is now bowing to Indian policy against Pakistan

So as an Ally what can Pakistan offer to CHINA? nothing what a dumb question... India is a not a Pawn or chess piece... like pakistan is to every other country..... Pakistan is like a dirty slut who sleeps around depending on the price.. U.S aid or Chinese Aid

The US will not take this as a rebuff. Thats fantasy. Most US citizens do not mind India at all. As a matter of fact we tend to like India (I am speaking of common citizens not our governments "official" stances), we look at them as future business partners, an emerging economy we can both benefit from financially, and to be zero threat to us or our values. We have large populations of Indian immigrants in my state, quite frankly they tend to be polite, not make a fuss, and not cause any social strife. This kind of thing wont even make the news here. The way this is posted makes it seem like some giant insult to us or some supposed insult... we don't tend to think that way and quite frankly we don't care. Sure it would be nice to sell some things but it isn't going to make or break us.

The same here....
in 100 crore indian about only 5000 or so people know about MRCA in detail...

This is not even a news in our media...

It is nothing but hype by the writer of the article.
there are many things in which US and India are co-operating....This is not a big issue...
US and India has similar democratic system and have a similar target---> Islamic terrorists...

It's good for both US and India if we co-operate each other.....
thank u for letting people here know the reality In US....

LOL Please tell me what Pakistan has to offer to China? seriously what other country likes or is an ally of Pak besides china... Pakistan is no economic power house or a nation full of extreme IT talent? INDIa WILL BE NO PAWN or so called ally(pak) to china.... CHINA IS USING PAK TO LEVERAGE INDIA,,,, which in my opiion is stupid because.... leverage needs to equal weights, India outweighs pak and is almost equal to china as far economic future, and MILITARY PROWESS....

Pakistan lacks an economy, lacks infrastruture, FOR GOD sakes cute little MUSLIM GIRLS come for treatment in India for medical care, because pakistan cant offer ...

in anny CASE India doesn't have to be an U.S. ally or Russia's ally... Our nations has a Billion people, everyone of us is our own ally.

LOL! US industries will run just fine without India. Get your head out of your a$$ and check publicly available figures on US trade with India.

well said, but what was lockheed thinking trying to sell us some f-16's??? lol those things are going to start falling out the skies in a couple more years... they are simply old tech... i personally think India and U.S. are great partners presently and are going to solidify as defying Chinese get their fake economic numbers in to their heads, and feel like they are the boss... in reality not even close...

U.S. is still in the business and India is only catching up...China get ready to stall out, and E.U. and U.S. are going to start putting tariffs on ur A$$ and hamper ur growth...

LOL Please tell me what Pakistan has to offer to China?

Access to the arabian sea,middle east, central asia...... mineral wealth,economic sector,defence etc.

seriously what other country likes or is an ally of Pak besides china...
First go understand its meanings.

Pakistan is no economic power house or a nation full of extreme IT talent?
I think u r suffering frm some mental disorder.......... till a few years we were a rising economy.......... terrorism wont remain for long...............

We have enormous potential in everything.

INDIa WILL BE NO PAWN or so called ally(pak) to china....
India is already a pawn........ First it was USSR and now USA.........Just look at how US pressure made u back track on Iran pipeline deal.
CHINA IS USING PAK TO LEVERAGE INDIA,,,, which in my opiion is stupid because.... leverage needs to equal weights, India outweighs pak and is almost equal to china as far economic future, and MILITARY PROWESS....
Leverage at wat? in the past wars it was india calling USSR and israel for help.....not the otherway around.

Pakistan lacks an economy, lacks infrastruture,
Pakistan has a better infra then ur shining india........ I can give several examples.

FOR GOD sakes cute little MUSLIM GIRLS come for treatment in India for medical care, because pakistan cant offer ...

Whats with the stress on "cute little MUSLIM GIRLS"....... tht shows ur mentality................... Ppl go to ur india for cheap medical tourism........... not just muslims frm Pakistan but christians frm USA too.

Who visit ur country for surrogate mothers,cheap organ transplant and God knows what.

US healthcare: Obama talks to curb medical tourism to India - Hindustan Times
Womb for Rent: Surrogate Mothers in India
Paid transplants in India: the grim reality

in anny CASE India doesn't have to be an U.S. ally or Russia's ally... Our nations has a Billion people, everyone of us is our own ally.

God for you....I hope ur over a billion allies help u in reducing the rampant poverty,dirt,racist society,female genocide etc.

Have a good day and watch ur mouth.

Well i was stressing, because i have encountered a very cute muslim girl from karachi who got a heart transplant from a Hindu doctor... no please Pakistan... Understand we are not the country that is recieving aid and killing our own people with drones from the U.S.... We are not the country that is in pure chaos because from the war... ur economy is gone, ur people are dieing everyday...

India's Economy: 1.54 trillion dollars... that is roughly 10 times bigger than Pakistan's economy... China is 3 and a half times bigger than India... what does China want from a country that has lesser economic value that a small island like Taiwan... China is not ur ally, neither is U.S.

India just overtook the Russia economy this year with a stellar 10.4 percent growth .1 percent more than china's 10.3% growth..... PLEASE tell me HOW we are a PAWN?

Pakistan is pawn for accepting Aid and letting U.S. ransack ur whole nation top to bottom....Pakistan is a pawn for falsely believing China actually cares about Pakistan other than it is pest to India, and TRUST ME the U.S. will not let China connect itself to pakistan's gwadar port... U.S. has invested too much... to let China take adavantage

USSR and Israel will not risk fighting for INDIA.... NOR will China risk anything for PAKISTAN, if she picks a fight with India or vis a vis.... LMAO please man get out this WAR FANTASY, it is not as simple as u make it sound

Back
Top Bottom