What's new

America’s Indian Rebuff

Access to the arabian sea,middle east, central asia...... mineral wealth,economic sector,defence etc.

First go understand its meanings.

I think u r suffering frm some mental disorder.......... till a few years we were a rising economy.......... terrorism wont remain for long...............

We have enormous potential in everything.

India is already a pawn........ First it was USSR and now USA.........Just look at how US pressure made u back track on Iran pipeline deal.

Leverage at wat? in the past wars it was india calling USSR and israel for help.....not the otherway around.

Pakistan has a better infra then ur shining india........ I can give several examples.

Whats with the stress on "cute little MUSLIM GIRLS"....... tht shows ur mentality................... Ppl go to ur india for cheap medical tourism........... not just muslims frm Pakistan but christians frm USA too.

Who visit ur country for surrogate mothers,cheap organ transplant and God knows what.

US healthcare: Obama talks to curb medical tourism to India - Hindustan Times
Womb for Rent: Surrogate Mothers in India
Paid transplants in India: the grim reality

God for you....I hope ur over a billion allies help u in reducing the rampant poverty,dirt,racist society,female genocide etc.

Have a good day and watch ur mouth.

Well i was stressing, because i have encountered a very cute muslim girl from karachi who got a heart transplant from a Hindu doctor... no please Pakistan... Understand we are not the country that is recieving aid and killing our own people with drones from the U.S.... We are not the country that is in pure chaos because from the war... ur economy is gone, ur people are dieing everyday...

India's Economy: 1.54 trillion dollars... that is roughly 10 times bigger than Pakistan's economy... China is 3 and a half times bigger than India... what does China want from a country that has lesser economic value that a small island like Taiwan... China is not ur ally, neither is U.S.

India just overtook the Russia economy this year with a stellar 10.4 percent growth .1 percent more than china's 10.3% growth..... PLEASE tell me HOW we are a PAWN?

Pakistan is pawn for accepting Aid and letting U.S. ransack ur whole nation top to bottom....Pakistan is a pawn for falsely believing China actually cares about Pakistan other than it is pest to India, and TRUST ME the U.S. will not let China connect itself to pakistan's gwadar port... U.S. has invested too much... to let China take adavantage

USSR and Israel will not risk fighting for INDIA.... NOR will China risk anything for PAKISTAN, if she picks a fight with India or vis a vis.... LMAO please man get out this WAR FANTASY, it is not as simple as u make it sound

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom