What's new

"America is the best, it's number one in the world"

You peddle excuses because you don’t want to work hard enough for your American dream.

I don't want the 'Yankee' Dream in the first place, bruv, with kids shooting-up schools, economy on the brink of default, systemic racism, sh!tty healthcare, and parents stuffed into old homes like a bunch of literal arse wipes.

And most of the corporate world in U.S - notably the 'Silicon Valley' - is practically crawling with Indians who also bring their casteism and other religious nonsense into their workplaces. And if you're blue-collar worker then you'll be competing with the Mexicans!

Just because you're shooting rainbows over there doesn't mean everything's all sunshine and roses for everyone.

image.png

Sir, You are missing my point. This is a MAD situation and at the end there is no winner.
Hi,

Sir---you are missing the point---.

It is NOT A MAD situation---.

Star Wars technology is in place now & enforce now---.

Yeah. As long as you're willing to compete with an enormous influx of immigrants from Mexico alone, let alone Indian, Bangali, Cheeni, and **** imports, heh!

More often than not, you'll end-up running a local gas station or a convenience store, doing double 8 hours shifts and eating noodles day and night to eek your way through life.

Speaking of guns, you may want to avoid the U.S healthcare system like the plague. A major injury or sickness is a big no-no, unless you feel like paying your medical bills for the rest of your life.

Same goes to education - unless you're smart enough to get a scholarship.

Personally, Canada is a far better option. Not nearly as many guns, cheap/free healthcare, and kids aren't shooting up their schools on a weekly basis.
Yes USA has a gun problem and alcoholism is a problem there as well.

Let's agree to disagree, respectfully :)
Hi,

We can---.

The US offensive weapons technology has reached a stage, where either the only way to believe is when you see it happening or you have been a part of it---.

I don't write pulling stuff out of thin air.

Last edited:
@F-22Raptor @gambit @Hamartia Antidote

Look over here. This is part of what I was referring to:
"Turkey is where houses at least 30% larger than those in countries such as England, Canada and Australia can be purchased, thanks to affordable prices."

I am not claiming Turkey is richer than those countries in terms of average IPC. Infrastructure in our part of the world is on average larger than Western countries.

Although we can make an argument that Turkey is on the same income per capita as Eastern Europe but that's not the point.

My fiancé came to this country, learned English, put herself through university , worked day and night for it, and now earns $100K+ a year with a great job. If she can do it, any immigrant can do it. She wasn’t given any helping hand, she did it all herself.

You peddle excuses because you don’t want to work hard enough for your American dream.

You don’t want to work at a gas station any longer? Save money and go to school. Work harder

Exactly! The problem is there are too many lazy people in this world who expect everything to be handed to them.

This includes politicians who are "all for" letting people jump the border who have absolutely no skills. They hand them a government rent voucher to live in some poor dangerous area and then happily watch them all shoot each other or starve in poverty as they work that crappy gas station job. 61% of the Latino population in my state are food insecure...gee I wonder why??? Thanks liberals for giving them such a great life!

Last edited:

Did you notice something repeated
Built with quality materials, the apartments have many

Turkey competes with the comfortable mansions in Europe with its large and spacious apartments constructed using

Did you notice something repeated

Maybe. But these aren't specialized apartments or houses. Having lived in South Asia, the Middle East, North America, I can confidently state it's accurate that infrastructure in our part of the world is indeed more spacious on average, including houses.

It's a difference of urban design.

Last edited:
[They do, some of them can even live in 10,000 or 20,000 sqft homes. But those are the thieves. They built a city called Islamabad, all their thieves steal throughout their whole lives, suck the blood out of Pakistani people and retire in that city and live in those houses. The masses whose blood are sucked out later point to those houses and tell others how proud they are, how rich their country is. It points to the problem of corruption but the problem it shows more is the collective ignorance of a whole nation. Never mind them and don't entertain by a reply post.

Hey Binglo, don't forget to inform them that over five million of your people live in our slums, mostly illegally. While rich Binglos like yourself sit abroad and log onto Pakistani forums begging for recognition of "superiority" from Pakistanis, your people still keep coming to our country.

They probably know that our slums are paradises compared to your sh!thole of a country all while you daydream about becoming another South Korea. :rofl: Joke of the century. You can barely compare to Nigeria yet want recognition from Pakistanis, when even North Koreans live miles ahead of your impoverished sh1thole in terms of living conditions.

Here are some of your drug peddlers in our country nabbed by cops while you people come begging us for recognition of superiority: :raise:

Last edited:
Hey Binglo, don't forget to inform them that over five million of your people live in our slums, mostly illegibly. While rich Binglos like yourself sit abroad and log onto Pakistani forums begging for recognition of "superiority" from Pakistanis, your people still keep coming to our country.

They probably know that our slums are paradises compared to your sh!thole of a country all while you daydream about becoming another South Korea. :rofl: Joke of the century. You can barely compare to Nigeria yet want recognition from Pakistanis, when even North Koreans live miles ahead of your impoverished sh1thole in terms of living conditions.

Here are some of your drug peddlers in our country nabbed by cops while you people come begging us for recognition of superiority: :raise:

USA may have been number 1 in 2001. :rofl: But now it is 2023. :disagree:

The world has changed. China is on the verge of becoming the world's largest economy in Nominal GDP.

Last edited:

The world has changed. China is on the verge of becoming the world's largest economy in Nominal GDP.

That's not what my post was about. My post was educating that frustrated Binglo trying to suggest Pakistanis are delusional while his people live there illigally by the millions.

He's probably butt-hurt that his country cannot be compared to Pakistan. That's why he comes on a Pakistani forum daily to mock Pakistanis while his people crowd our slums in search of a better life.

He doesn't even realize that the butt-hurt Muhajir neo-liberals and their Sindhi sidekicks while falsely advocating his kind were complaining about Bangladeshi migrants in Karachi during the 90s.

That's not what my post was about. My post was educating that frustrated Binglo trying to suggest Pakistanis are delusional while his people live there illigally by the millions.

He's probably butt-hurt that his country cannot be compared to Pakistan. That's why he comes on a Pakistani forum daily to mock Pakistanis while his people crowd our slums in search of a better life.

He doesn't even realize that the butt-hurt Muhajir neo-liberals and their Sindhi sidekicks while falsely advocating his kind were complaining about Bangladeshi migrants in Karachi during the 90s.
I still see Bangladeshis as traitors. I mean to declare independence from a Muslim country. Like lol.

I agree we treated the Bangladeshis badly in 1971. But to declare independence? lol, how stupid can one get.

I know I was just talking to you specifically.

I still see Bangladeshis as traitors. I mean to declare independence from a Muslim country. Like lol.

I agree we treated the Bangladeshis badly in 1971. But to declare independence? lol, how stupid can one get.

We never treated Bangladeshis badly and are glad to be rid of that sh1thole. Operation Searchlight was to root out Bengali terror militias that killed and persecuted West Pakistanis.

Even after declaring independence, they flock to our country by the millions while we want mostly nothing to do with them.

Don't embarrass us please. Whoever you are.

Hi,

That is one living under the rock perception I had not heard before---.

Back
Top Bottom