What's new

‘America is our worst enemy’: Pakistani victim of US drone strike speaks

Nobody is supporting any Islamist cause. The concern I raised was about the civilian losses arising from the drone strikes. My nationality maybe Indian but it still pains me when innocent civilians anywhere in the world including Pakistan are the victims of military or terrorist attacks in their homeland. That the Taliban is a menace which needs to be eradicated is beyond debate.

PS. Jandk, I am Hindu. It doesn't stop me from being human tho'.

There is a whole propaganda network working against drone attacks. We saw one yesterday on PDF.

What military in their sovereign territory ? :what:

Allowing drone strikes, allowing US to attack Afghanistan through Pakistani soil (Afghanistan is landlocked, they can't be invaded without a land route). Airfields on Pakistani soil which were used as a base for US drones.

Isn't that why the TTP hates Pakistan, because they were the ones who let the US military into the region?

Then they should kick the US military out of their sovereign territory.

Nothing good has ever come out of having foreign military presence on your soil.

Well said....we have got nothing except bloodshed and war.Pakistan--the so called front line ally of war on terror is like a scapegoat for americans.
I don't blame Americans for this..planners are gonna plan..it is up to us that how are we gonna fail them!

Allowing drone strikes, allowing US to attack Afghanistan through Pakistani soil (Afghanistan is landlocked, they can't be invaded without a land route).

Isn't that why the TTP hates Pakistan, because they were the ones who let the US military into the region?

More or less - Yes...!

I thought you were referring to US Military Presence in the 'now' - There isn't any...except maybe trainers for the equipment we've bought from them or advisers on improving our training of the front-line paramilitary forces fighting the TTP !

Well said....we have got nothing except bloodshed and war.Pakistan--the so called front line ally of war on terror is like a scapegoat for americans.
I don't blame Americans for this..planners are gonna plan..it is up to us that how are we gonna fail them!

Once the Americans have come in, it is very hard to remove them.

In 1950 we actually attacked the forces of the US and 16 of her allies in North Korea, simply because they were coming too close to the Yalu River (border with China). We drove them out of North Korea, and they never came back.

Say no to the Americans.

In 1950 we actually attacked the forces of the US and 16 of her allies in North Korea, simply because they were coming too close to the Yalu River (border with China). We drove them out of North Korea, and they never came back.

Say no to the Americans.

If there is truth about the Haqqani Network & by extension other factions of the Taliban, being the veritable arm of the ISI as Mullen said it to be, then we might be doing the same thing as well.

In 1950 we actually attacked the forces of the US and 16 of her allies in North Korea, simply because they were coming too close to the Yalu River (border with China). We drove them completely out of North Korea, which has the record of being the longest retreat of US military forces in history.

Say no to the Americans.

Well said chinese dragon...I agree...and what do you think that Americans are really here to have war against terrorism??the so-called jihadist went to america via airplane and wohaa they hit twin tower just like that..??
All dirty game of Americans to enter south asia..and their main target is you,after us...the chineses...if my analysis is not wrong./

Well said chinese dragon...I agree...and what do you think that Americans are really here to have war against terrorism??the so-called jihadist went to america via airplane and wohaa they hit twin tower just like that..??
All dirty game of Americans to enter south asia..and their main target is you,after us...the chineses...if my analysis is not wrong./

They've been after us for almost a century now.

During the Cold War, we were completely surrounded by both American allies and Soviet allies. Now we are surrounded only by American allies, especially in the Pacific.

But as long as we control our own sovereign territory, then we will be strong enough to defend ourselves.

They've been after us for almost a century now.

During the Cold War, we were completely surrounded by both American allies and Soviet allies. Now we are surrounded only by American allies, especially in the Pacific.

But as long as we control our own sovereign territory, then we will be strong enough to defend ourselves.

I understand that Chinese are silent,well planned people.
Let me add one more point..American agencies have changed their strategy.
They will definitely try to trigger some extremists sects in China and try to apply same TTP strategy.
US's plan against Iran has failed,if I am not wrong.
Pakistan also needs to work on her foreign policy.

Back
Top Bottom