What's new

AMCA This is why India ditched the PAK FA

THE INFRASTUCTURE is here thanks to Tejas
THE early PROJECT MISTAKES which delayed rectified ie Airforce on board from very beginning big pvt players on board from start
Lockheed Martin or Dassult both looking to consult
USA GE 414 engines the AMCA could fly first prototype before 2030

First Flight 6 year................ i say 8 years
Total Time 10 years............. i say ...........12-14 years

Lost of technology will be intially used from Tejas mark 2 ie Uttam Aesa radar
Composite build from Tejas
Weapons from Tejas 1 & 2

With Tejas now inducted
Mark 2 test flight 2025
AMCA programme is being accelerated
If you guys actually think the AMCA will turn out to be a better fighter than the Su-57/FGFA, all I can say is I have lost any hope for the Indian people in terms of reason and rationale. Trust me, India's first fifth generation fighter will be an off the shelf Su-57. India cannot even successfully develop a 3++ gen fighter (i.e. LCA Tejas); what in the world makes it think that it can develop a 5th generation fighter? The AMCA will meet the same fate as the Kaveri engine, both of which are completely out of reach for India.

Is this like out of reach when sending satalites into space. Ie multiple space tickets.

Or out of reach building nuclear submarines or aircraft carriers.

The eco system and project delays on tejas has actually made us prepared for success on tejas mark 2 and Amca..

Heck we have started to.induct our own version of apache style helicopters .

You guys are opening up threads on project azm . Fine your call.
Buy you are yet to indengious build simple helicopter and your budget for research is like zero or close to zero India has hundred of millions to invest annually .

Where are you people getting the eco system and the billion plus in hard cash from to even attempt a fighter project.

We have hundreds of vedio models of Amca including project directors interviews and it's all in open media.

So sit there and deny it but we have successfully built and entered tejas dhruv and light attack chopper now comes mark 2 and Amca

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom