What's new

Ambani intervened with Clinton in 2000 to save Sharif's life, claims Gadkar

Revealing this thing at this time when NS is showing some positives in peace process is some what questionable. This will only make NS life difficult making him an Indian and USA stooge.

When some positive things are going on between India and Pakistan this kind of guys are there to spoil the party.

It hardly matters, Pakistani Fauj is out of control. Miyan Sahab can't do any thing... @book: Controversies are good for selling books.;;; Its nt first time some one doing it (for selling book).

Nothing positive happen unless Pakistani Fauj's wing will be clipped.

It hardly matters, Pakistani Fauj is out of control. Miyan Sahab can't do any thing... @book: Controversies are good for selling books.;;; Its nt first time some one doing it (for selling book).

Nothing positive happen unless Pakistani Fauj's wing will be clipped.

The Pakistani Fauj wings will be there forever, people particularly masses favor PA than any political leader.

It is with the green signal of PA that any peace will takes place NS is just another face of PA.

Gadkari's book selling stunts are not coming at right time.

The Pakistani Fauj wings will be there forever, people particularly masses favor PA than any political leader.

It is with the green signal of PA that any peace will takes place NS is just another face of PA.

Gadkari's book selling stunts are not coming at right time.

I agree with your first part of your post..... But i recon PA very well knows what went behind the screen on Nawaz issue.... They very well knows that what ambani could do on nawaz....... I am sure PA has seen somany book releases and purpose of such revelations..... They wont read too much to this news....

though a public stunt by Gadkari, I dont find any problem having friends in enemy country and asking for help.
I hope this time this old issue will act as source of friendly relation

I thought it was Saad Harari who played an important role in securing Nawaz's exile and making a deal with Saudi Arabia to let him live there. Never heard of this story though it shouldnt come as a surprise after what Nawaz did in kargil, Indians would had surely liked to protect a friend of theirs.The irony in all of this is that he is again in power while Musharraf in sub jail.:disagree:

One thing you need to know about Reliance- they know how to keep their Rolodex hot and never miss an opportunity to use it. They use influence very exceptionally to promote their interests and influence others.

Yes, it was indeed Saad Harari, who was tasked as a messenger boy to GHQ, on behalf of the Saudi king.

I thought it was Saad Harari who played an important role in securing Nawaz's exile and making a deal with Saudi Arabia to let him live there. Never heard of this story though it shouldnt come as a surprise after what Nawaz did in kargil, Indians would had surely liked to protect a friend of theirs.The irony in all of this is that he is again in power while Musharraf in sub jail.:disagree:

if true we can use it to increase our influence in south asia. And work for the betterment of south asians.

Whatever the actual story.. it will always be the case that the more grounded people.. especially in terms of economics and socio-politics realize that peace with India is the ONLY way to secure a stable Pakistan. There is really nothing left to fight for and the current situation.. with each others land areas is acceptable as such to all.
Why not let it be.. especially when the business community of both sides does salivate that the idea considering the money/cost savings they can make. And the many initiatives like the one posted of the coke event show that there is much more to gain from simply getting along.
You dont have to hug, intermarry.. have a union or anything.. simply live like every other neighbor does.
Kashmir is an issue that is stagnant.. the IA has the nuclear message by us clear in its mind.. so it is unlikely to do anything as it too is now absolutely subservient to the Indian Parliament.

Yes, there will be bad blood for 26/11, 90s blasts.. Kashmir, Balochistan.. etc etc
But you really think that is the worst that two nations have done to one another???
Ever hear of certain unimportant countries (to sub-continent dwellers who live in the delusion that they are the centre of the world) like France and Germany? England and France.. ? US and Canada(oh yeah.. they went to war too)

^^^ I agree with your overall points but because you haven't seen democracy for as long as we have, the pressures that any govt sees when a 26/11 type incident takes place is HUGE. You really have to put an end that $hit once and for all.

This gets more complicated when you realize that Reliance is a commercial front of RAW.

Back
Top Bottom