What's new

Ambala to station first squadron of MMRCA fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
1965 & 1971 was decades ago, they will not cross the borders now with the JFT's. PAF has gone into defensive mode and their doctrine has changed to area denial-ability. Incoming babur could be a threat but then that opens up the window for all birds to fly across.

Plus we have another weapons system the Spyder air defense system, nothing escapes the spiders web ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize

It appears that you are privy to more information about the JF17 than a JF17 test pilot :). Thus, i take my words back.

If pictures are of so much importance to you, when was the last time you saw a picture of an F16 armed with AIM120-C. PAF does not has a PR department which specializes in keeping the fanboys aware of all her developments. PAF is a secret organization and never reveals any of her capabilities. Whatever capabilities we get to know about is through insiders who are privy to this information. Anyways, as i said before, you need to research more up on PAF before we can start a real conversation. So far all i am reading is fanboy talk.

I am supportive of my point thats all. If it makes me appear like a fanboy to you
then so be it. I don't mind being called a fanboy. I am a fanboy of my nation.:)

But eventhough I still talk facts. Unlike Secur.

Here you go PAF F-16C with AIM-120C-3 on wingtip pylon -

And here's a pic of the real SD-10 -

The missile in Secur's video looks like a C-802 or maybe a Ra'ad. Neither of
which are AAMs. The real "fanboy" is the genius who made that video.

I am supportive of my point thats all. If it makes me appear like a fanboy to you
then so be it. I don't mind being called a fanboy. I am a fanboy of my nation.:)

But eventhough I still talk facts. Unlike Secur.

Here you go PAF F-16C with AIM-120C-3 on wingtip pylon -

And here's a pic of the real SD-10 -

The missile in Secur's video looks like a C-802 or maybe a Ra'ad. Neither of
which are AAMs. The real "fanboy" is the genius who made that video.

Look more closely my friend, its a photo shop of the F16 carrying the AIM120-C round. The only picture available of a the F16 armed with AIM120-C is with a test round, not with a real round. Thus, there is no absolute proof that PAF has F16's that can fire a real round of AIM120-C. The video that was posted is JF17 firing the PL5-III, not a C-802. Anyways, you are more than welcome to believe what you want. I will continue to believe the JF17 test pilot who has more than 500 hours on the JF17 :). The entire purpose behind creating JF17 was to have a good fighter that can fire BVRAAM's from a stand off range, if this capability is not achieved than whats the point of acquiring a JF17. Think logically my friend, and not with a bias.

Prove it. And don't show me videos of FC-1 launching C-802.

That missile in the video Secur posted above is way too bulky to be an AAM.

"Inducted"? Post some pics of JF-17 in active PAF service with SD-10 on wing
pylons.

This post makes less sense than any other.

Why did you include MAR-1 in the section for BVR capability? You thought any
missile with 100km range is BVRAAM? ARM first before BVRAAM? Obvious Reasons?
Go to Brazil? What sh!t are you talking about?

That is the most stupid thing i ever heard. If Eurofighter of Germany test some missile than does it mean Saudia or England eurofighter can't fire that darn missile or bomb?

Why we post some pics? When PAF Air vice marshal on record has said that SD-10, C802 fired and integrated to JF-17. So who is more intelligent? you or Air vice marshal?

Secur, don't you think this is going to take time? One, the electronics and software (basically, guidance systems) will need to be changed to take the Beidou signals? Which means only your next line of missiles will be able to make use of this? Also, usage is not as simple as a plug and play. Will it not require more tests before it can be suitable for actual deployment?

Our Military signed for Mlitary grade signals from beidou in late 2010 and SPD DG khalid kudwai signing the deal. So our missiles are being configured for beidou as we speak

Look more closely my friend, its a photo shop of the F16 carrying the AIM120-C round. The only picture available of a the F16 armed with AIM120-C is with a test round, not with a real round. Thus, there is no absolute proof that PAF has F16's that can fire a real round of AIM120-C. The video that was posted is JF17 firing the PL5-III, not a C-802. Anyways, you are more than welcome to believe what you want. I will continue to believe the JF17 test pilot who has more than 500 hours on the JF17 :). The entire purpose behind creating JF17 was to have a good fighter that can fire BVRAAM's from a stand off range, if this capability is not achieved than whats the point of acquiring a JF17. Think logically my friend, and not with a bias.

What about this then?

And here you can see JF-17 with wingtip AAMs as well from this very site defence.pk -

And this is for people who thinks JF-17 is still BVR-LESS

Pakistan+air+force+JF-17+Thunder+FC-20+carryies+PL-12+%2528PiLi-12%2529+SD-10+%2528ShanDian-10%2529+BVRAAM+%2528Beyond+visual+range+Air+to+Air+Missile%2529+People%2527s+Liberation+Army+ariforce++%25281%2529.jpg

That is the most stupid thing i ever heard. If Eurofighter of Germany test some missile than does it mean Saudia or England eurofighter can't fire that darn missile or bomb?

Why we post some pics? When PAF Air vice marshal on record has said that SD-10, C802 fired and integrated to JF-17. So who is more intelligent? you or Air vice marshal?

Show me the article. Saudi typhoon can fire the missile. But they must first get it.

And this is for people who thinks JF-17 is still BVR-LESS

Pakistan+air+force+JF-17+Thunder+FC-20+carryies+PL-12+%2528PiLi-12%2529+SD-10+%2528ShanDian-10%2529+BVRAAM+%2528Beyond+visual+range+Air+to+Air+Missile%2529+People%2527s+Liberation+Army+ariforce++%25281%2529.jpg

Ive seen this pic too. A member on Sinodefenceforum clarified it to me that
this was a PS image.

Show me the article. Saudi typhoon can fire the missile. But they must first get it.

Ive seen this pic too. A member on Sinodefenceforum clarified it to me that
this was a PS image.

Which article? And Genius if you could do a little research. PAF has SD-10 A in it's inventory!

m9ab86.jpg

juvi8n.jpg

Go to JF-17 information pool thread which is created for people like you. it wll help you alot in clearing your confusions.

Which article? And Genius if you could do a little research. PAF has SD-10 A in it's inventory!

m9ab86.jpg

juvi8n.jpg

The article in which air vice marshal said that sd-10 integration is complete.

The two pics are of the Chinese FC-1 jet. Which PAF does not operate. The AVIC logo
on the tailfin is proof.

What you must show me is a JF-17 in active PAF service with unphotoshopped
SD-10 on its pylons. Dont show me prototypes with dummy missiles. Ive heard from member Jungibaaz on IDF that PAF is waiting to receive the SD-10A for operational use.

The article in which air vice marshal said that sd-10 integration is complete.

The two pics are of the Chinese FC-1 jet. Which PAF does not operate. The AVIC logo
on the tailfin is proof.

What you must show me is a JF-17 in active PAF service with unphotoshopped
SD-10 on its pylons. Dont show me prototypes with dummy missiles. Ive heard from member Jungibaaz on IDF that PAF is waiting to receive the SD-10A for operational use.

Go to info pool of JF-17. It's a sticky thread and you will find all the things that are claimed and mentioned here by me and other pakistani members.

And can not argue with fool here who thinks FC-1 and JF-17 is two different aircrafts and SD-10 A is not in PAF inventory.

Go to info pool of JF-17. It's a sticky thread and you will find all the things that are claimed and mentioned here by me and other pakistani members.

And can not argue with fool here who thinks FC-1 and JF-17 is two different aircrafts and SD-10 A is not in PAF inventory.

Instead of talking, why don't you just post an article confirming the purchase of the missile or show him an image of the JF 17 with the missile or a video of the missile being fired from the jf17?

And can not argue with fool here who hinks FC-1 and JF-17 is two different aircrafts and SD-10 A is not in PAF inventory.

FC-1 and JFT are slightly different. For example, FC-1 does not have DSI. Neither
does Super-7. The FC-1 and S-7 were built at a time when China was willing to buy
the JFT in good numbers...so its natural the Chinese have tested the FC-1/S-7
with SD-10 for themselves. That was at a time when Pak hadn't even signed the deal
to buy SD-10 missiles.

Ive seen the infopool thread and I don't know what to believe and what not. Fanboys
like you have destroyed the quality of PDF.

Instead of talking, why don't you just post an article confirming the purchase of the missile or show him an image of the JF 17 with the missile or a video of the missile being fired from the jf17?

FC-1 and JFT are slightly different. For example, FC-1 does not have DSI. Neither
does Super-7. The FC-1 and S-7 were built at a time when China was willing to buy
the JFT in good numbers...so its natural the Chinese have tested the FC-1/S-7
with SD-10 for themselves. That was at a time when Pak hadn't even signed the deal
to buy SD-10 missiles.

Ive seen the infopool thread and I don't know what to believe and what not. Fanboys
like you have destroyed the quality of PDF.

PAF released F-16 with AIM-120 C5 photos in 2012 but they got them in 2009. So It's PAF choice to release the photos or not and When JF-17 director and Air vice marshal rank has on record stated in Kanwa and Air international magazines that MAR-1, SD-10 LS-6 Guided bombs are integrated in JF-17

And when fools are caught lying they usually go on to excuse mode. JF-17 INFO POOL THREAD. Where KAnwa and air international scanned articles are posted. And gesseler claiming we fanboys destroyed that thread

Mr.Gessler show one post that is a troll post in JF-17 info Pool thread i challenge or else it just shows you were simply and planly lying and i'm done talking to a lazy idiot and fool who wants "**** Pakai routi" served right to him

buhahahahahah buhahahahaha FC-1 doesnot have DSI.... that's the Joke of the day... FC-1 built in 2005-06 is flying with DSI ! Oh Man I'm arguing with Kids.!

THIS IS FC-1 that china is testing from 2006 and is known as Prototype 6 of JF-17.! I don't know which drugs you are smoking bro... but's it's great!

JF-17+Thunder+C-802A+kg+Anti-Ship+cruise+missile+air+to+ground+range+180+kilometers+255+c803+yj83+PLAAF+Navy+attack+operational+maritime+fighter+jet+pakistan+air+force+china+%25283%2529.jpg

PAF released F-16 with AIM-120 C5 photos in 2012 but they got them in 2009. So It's PAF choice to release the photos or not and When JF-17 director and Air vice marshal rank has on record stated in Kanwa and Air international magazines that MAR-1, SD-10 LS-6 Guided bombs are integrated in JF-17

And when fools are caught lying they usually go on to excuse mode. JF-17 INFO POOL THREAD. Where KAnwa and air international scanned articles are posted. And gesseler claiming we fanboys destroyed that thread

Mr.Gessler show one post that is a troll post in JF-17 info Pool thread i challenge or else it just shows you were simply and planly lying and i'm done talking to a lazy idiot and fool who wants "**** Pakai routi" served right to him

buhahahahahah buhahahahaha FC-1 doesnot have DSI.... that's the Joke of the day... FC-1 built in 2005-06 is flying with DSI ! Oh Man I'm arguing with Kids.!

THIS IS FC-1 that china is testing from 2006 and is known as Prototype 6 of JF-17.! I don't know which drugs you are smoking bro... but's it's great!

JF-17+Thunder+C-802A+kg+Anti-Ship+cruise+missile+air+to+ground+range+180+kilometers+255+c803+yj83+PLAAF+Navy+attack+operational+maritime+fighter+jet+pakistan+air+force+china+%25283%2529.jpg

PAF released missile in 2012 and got pics in 2009? PAF has got time machine out there??

The infopool thread is too long and too adjective, a question in page 7 is replied
on page 19 how much time will I spend on going through that thread??

I don't rely on source-less articles.

Just give me some credible proof right here that PAF JF-17s are operational with
SD-10 missile, some reliable proof with reliable visual evidence would be fine.

Sorry I meant early prototypes of FC-1 and the Super-7 which did not have DSI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom