What's new

Amazing strike kills 25 Militants.

Amazing violation of our sovereignty.

Human life is > any countries sovereignty. I would rather let my countries sovereignty be violated then my family killed in a suicide attack in Pakistan.

Human life is > any countries sovereignty. I would rather let my countries sovereignty be violated then my family killed in a suicide attack in Pakistan.
Would you rather also let your family be a part of the collateral damage?

Right now these Americans have only killed poor village folk who have no pull in society. Imagine if they started finding terrorists in Lahore and Karachi? Imagine if their drones flew into Clifton and fired upon them? Imagine if they decided to bomb the Anarkali bazaar in Lahore?

Your family will still die... Their actions are not curbing terrorism in Pakistan. There is just one more shooter to kill your family in Pakistan now. You could've put the terrorists in jail, what can you do if America decided to bomb lets say Johar Town, Lahore?

The country's sovereignty is worth a lot more than our lives... Since it impacts the lives of the entire nation.

Fine we want the CIA CO handed over for trial for killing the one or two innocent Pakistanis. We will pass judgment if he or she did everything humanly possible to avoid civilian casualties. Do you agree oh friend of Pakistan, the killer of all treacherous Pakistanis?

The news reports for almost all of the drone strikes say that the struck area is IMMEDIATELY cordoned off and controlled by the local Taleban forces. NOT the GoP! That is, the GoP has no sovereignty where these drone strikes take place. So NO, I don't think the judicial system of the GoP is competent to adjudicate the innocence or guilt of the CO who ordered the hellfire missile to be fired. The inherent issue here is that the GoP DOES NOT have sovereignty over FATA and even parts of NWFP. If it did, there would be no necessity for drone missile strikes.

The news reports for almost all of the drone strikes say that the struck area is IMMEDIATELY cordoned off and controlled by the local Taleban forces. NOT the GoP! That is, the GoP has no sovereignty where these drone strikes take place. So NO, I don't think the judicial system of the GoP is competent to adjudicate the innocence or guilt of the CO who ordered the hellfire missile to be fired. The inherent issue here is that the GoP DOES NOT have sovereignty over FATA and even parts of NWFP. If it did, there would be no necessity for drone missile strikes.
So you and the Taliban are equal criminals against our sovereignty. By that logic we should fight you guys for our sovereignty just as much as we're fighting the Taliban. Where does it say that the Taliba cordoned off an area after the attacks? I usually see the media and ambulances going in to pull out dead kids from the rubble.

There are ghettos in New York where no family loving cop would dare enter. By your logic maybe Pakistan should go and start firing missiles into those ghettos and do the job for you guys.

Amazing strike? As amazing as 9/11 right?

Amazing mentality :tsk:

The Real Terrorists Killed in American Strike ?

Check this Link.

PopupWindow

Was that KID a Terrorist. Probably American CIA saw his Future and he was a Terrorist in Future so they did they Killed him.

^Very sad. RIP. Kids should not die...they need a chance to live a little :(

Would you rather also let your family be a part of the collateral damage?

Right now these Americans have only killed poor village folk who have no pull in society. Imagine if they started finding terrorists in Lahore and Karachi? Imagine if their drones flew into Clifton and fired upon them? Imagine if they decided to bomb the Anarkali bazaar in Lahore?

Your family will still die... Their actions are not curbing terrorism in Pakistan. There is just one more shooter to kill your family in Pakistan now. You could've put the terrorists in jail, what can you do if America decided to bomb lets say Johar Town, Lahore?

The country's sovereignty is worth a lot more than our lives... Since it impacts the lives of the entire nation.

Did you even bother reading the article? It says the killed were all "Uzbeks" and it was a taliban training camp.

BY Taliban and Pak Intelligence - A UN commission will NOT be assigned to "verify"

First you say the US does not target Baitullah and TTP, when they do, you cry sovereignty - Uzbeks allied with TTP and AQ appreciate it.

The government official, who spoke anonymously because he was not authorized to speak to reporters, said the attack was apparently the second in three days targeting militants loyal to Baitullah Mehsud, the Taliban leader in Pakistan.

On Saturday, a missile struck a compound used by Mr. Mehsud in South Waziristan, killing 30 people, but the Taliban leader was not among the reported victims.

At 8.30 a.m. on Monday, four missiles struck compounds in Sur Pul, near the regional center of Parachinar. The village was being used as a base by Taliban militants loyal to Mr. Mehsud and his local commander, Hakimullah Mehsud, who is accused by government officials of attacking NATO supply convoys crossing the Khyber Pass from Pakistan into Afghanistan.
The dead on Monday were likely to include militants from South Waziristan and Afghanistan, the government official said.

Last edited:
BY Taliban and Pak Intelligence - do read the article.
I read it fine the first time. Read the Quotes, the Taliban guy (god knows if thats even legit) says 25 people were killed. The news guy adds in Uzbeks, spin, googly whatever you wanna call it.

Then the Pak Intel has confirmed the incident! and then said: "A senior security official said there appeared to be no senior al Qaeda figure among the dead." Uzbekis are usually a sign of Al Qaeda.

Uzbekis are usually a sign of Al Qaeda -- And your point is??? AQ and Talib are not allied?? Do not share the same view of the Pakistani state???

Think more and feel less.

"Think more and feel less."

A difficult proposition here but nonetheless wise words for these troubled times.

Back
Top Bottom