Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Amazing Health Benefits Of Almonds, Walnuts And Other Nuts – Infographic
Sep 11, 2017 khabir health 0

amzing-of-dry.jpg

Hey OP

You have created a thread on my favorite topic.

The night before exams, I always left almonds soaked in milk overnight, then consumed them at breakfast, once eaten I instantly felt like Newton, Einstein and Tesla all rolled into one:lol:
My late mother used to make a milk with almonds and avocados for us and we used to love it even more if dry milk like Nido or condensed milk was added into it.

Thx for this interesting thread. I eat peanuts almost everyday, as between meals snack when I get a little hungry. I just love the fact they provide good protein source. :-)

Thx for this interesting thread. I eat peanuts almost everyday, as between meals snack when I get a little hungry. I just love the fact they provide good protein source. :-)
But moderation is good. Peanuts have a lot of cholesterol too. I rather like a mix of nuts with a cup of coffee or tea.

Hey OP

You have created a thread on my favorite topic.

My late mother used to make a milk with almonds and avocados for us and we used to love it even more if dry milk like Nido or condensed milk was added into it.
I love avocado in sandwiches, with some olive oil dressing, a bit of blackpepper and cheese amazing bro.Kudos

I love avocado in sandwiches, with some olive oil dressing, a bit of blackpepper and cheese amazing bro.Kudos
For me eating delicious and silky avocados means at least 5 km run. So these days I lean in favour chia seed + gronkal (Kale) smoothie...not very tasty..

For me eating delicious and silky avocados means at least 5 km run. So these days I lean in favour chia seed + gronkal (Kale) smoothie...not very tasty..
I could do with a few 5km runs lol.Kudos sir

I could do with a few 5km runs lol.Kudos sir
Since I came from Pakistan I'm trying to get my rhythm back. I have put on some weight and my waist has grown from 30 to 31 due to all the delicious but calorie bomb Pakistani foods being shoved down my throat ( a bit of exaggeration here) by my aunts and cousins.
But anyways, weekend run is back plus once a week gym session also but still a far cry from the daily 30 min morning workouts before leaving for Pakistan.

Become vegan. Go to gym and do cycling (not dumbbell). Do a lot of quick running. You will loose weight with this the most.

I love cow steak, ..I do enough exercise to eat every part of the tasty and delicious cow meat
upload_2017-9-12_4-13-46.png

How can I refrain from munching on the tasty shank roast, buttery chuck/round boneless meat, tenderloin, tasty nihari when the cow meat get cooked on slow heat for hours and siri payee... no man.. I love to eat everything of the cow...Alhamdulillah

The night before exams, I always left almonds soaked in milk overnight, then consumed them at breakfast, once eaten I instantly felt like Newton, Einstein and Tesla all rolled into one:lol:

Now I understand some of your posts, and why they differ radically from your other posts. Kudos, from a nut.

W&P,

I love to eat everything of the cow

Not only do you get taste and nutrition but also humiliate the hanud simultaneously. Win win

Regards

Since I came from Pakistan I'm trying to get my rhythm back. I have put on some weight and my waist has grown from 30 to 31 due to all the delicious but calorie bomb Pakistani foods being shoved down my throat ( a bit of exaggeration here) by my aunts and cousins.
But anyways, weekend run is back plus once a week gym session also but still a far cry from the daily 30 min morning workouts before leaving for Pakistan.
Bro that is a small waist, at optimum fitness mine is 32, i am currently rather unfit, 205lb for a 5ft 10inch gent is a bit too much:(, will try to get my intake down to 2000 calories.Kudos

I love cow steak, ..I do enough exercise to eat every part of the tasty and delicious cow meat
View attachment 424705

How can I refrain from munching on the tasty shank roast, buttery chuck/round boneless meat, tenderloin, tasty nihari when the cow meat get cooked on slow heat for hours and siri payee... no man.. I love to eat everything of the cow...Alhamdulillah
They say grass fed cows give healthier meat and butter.Kudos

Now I understand some of your posts, and why they differ radically from your other posts. Kudos, from a nut.
Must stock up on those damn almonds;).Kudos Sir

Last edited:
W&P,

I love to eat everything of the cow

Not only do you get taste and nutrition but also humiliate the hanud simultaneously. Win win

Regards
Let's not turn this thread into political bro. There are many threads on this forum that discuss this aspect in detail.
Peace!!!
W&P

Back
Top Bottom