What's new

Amazing Automatic Glock 17 Gun

If you have to stick that in your pocket, wouldn't you rather have ...
Ares FMG / folding submachine gun
b64b1f73d348e33cd50b8e9be09173df.jpg

44887a4655af5b18ff7348e1dc95d133.jpg

a7b243b3eb3284a64965f9db4f0598aa.jpg

Last edited:
I got sold on the Taurus once I got one. Although currently sticking to a S&W.. took straight out of a container for the Afghan Army :p:
M&P series if I recall correctly.... I have now gotten used of DA trigger on on my CZ and as far as I can see, I will stick to CZ... i am looking to get a CZ SP01 soon...Do you have the PT92/98 Taurus or the 24/7 series....

I have been looking at the 24/7 series and they seem quite good to...quite similar to the M&P

M&P series if I recall correctly.... I have now gotten used of DA trigger on on my CZ and as far as I can see, I will stick to CZ... i am looking to get a CZ SP01 soon...Do you have the PT92/98 Taurus or the 24/7 series....

I have been looking at the 24/7 series and they seem quite good to...quite similar to the M&P

Currently have the SW9VE (Sigma) , had a Taurus 609 but gave it away. The smith is better balanced in the opinion of my family(who all carry licences).

An Indian hooked up on firearms? How's the Murican freedom and liberty?

Currently have the SW9VE (Sigma) , had a Taurus 609 but gave it away. The smith is better balanced in the opinion of my family(who all carry licences).
hehe... I have Sw9ve sigma too... thats my wife's pistol... did you get used to the 9lb trigger pull?

a2f32e0e47e836009b70447374a04027.jpg

An Indian hooked up on firearms? How's the Murican freedom and liberty?
quite good actually...

Last edited:
hehe... I have Sw9ve sigma too... thats my wife's pistol... did you get used to the 9lb trigger pull?

View attachment 124166

quite good actually...

Not really, still end up having to aim a little below the target to offset that. Not sure if that is the best technique but Im a much worse shot than my little brother.

Not really, still end up having to aim a little below the target to offset that. Not sure if that is the best technique but Im a much worse shot than my little brother.
What I like about the Sigma is that is a freaken tack driver, I have thrown the shittiest Tul ammo and it ate through it... That would never fly on my CZ (TZ-75). I am not a big fan of the trigger pull, but once you get used to it it's fine... I have grown used to think of it as a safety feature, unless you are absolutely sure about the taking the shot, the trigger wont break..
I had to get some work done on my TZ , my DA trigger no USP trigger but still is quite crisp....better than a berreta 92fs anyday..

I have never seen as horrible a trigger as on sigma

I have never seen as horrible a trigger as on sigma
have you shot the keltec P11... that the worst one, atleast the sigma evenly breaks heavy every pull, the p11 is all over the place....

Back
Top Bottom