What's new

Amateur Canadian Assessment of Rafale V F35

Put an avionics suit compared to/better than that of Rafale on a F-16 and you have the best 4th Gen fighter aircraft.

Put an avionics suit compared to/better than that of Rafale on a F-16 and you have the best 4th Gen fighter aircraft.
Even then Rafale will be superior in RCS, range, more load, more hard points, supercruise etc.

Even then Rafale will be superior in RCS, range, more load, more hard points, supercruise etc.
Even then I would prefer to pilot the F-16.

It's has the best goddamn airframe in the world. combined with a 5th Gen avionics suit .... Na pooch !!! :D

Canada does not even need to have this debate
No one is going to invade canada
Even terrorists dont target canada

The only reason why canada even has an air force is because it has to support NATO
Because RUssian Bears approach / can enter its airspace over the arctic (on the way to US).?

Even then I would prefer to pilot the F-16.

It's has the best goddamn airframe in the world. combined with a 5th Gen avionics suit .... Na pooch !!! :D

Actually, no it doesn't. Rafale and Gripen have, aerodynamically, all of the F-16s good characteristics with none of its shortcomings.

Actually, no it doesn't. Rafale and Gripen have, aerodynamically, all of the F-16s good characteristics with none of its shortcomings.
Hey dude, are you the same guy who created 'F-22 analysis' thread on IDF. and then got hammered by @gambit

Good thing I changed the title. Rather amateurish and laughable assessment trying to equate apples and oranges in fighter design philosophy.

I came to see Amateur Canadian ***...as the title looked but anyway....

Back
Top Bottom