What's new

Amarnath Yatra cancelled : Pilgrims asked to return to their homes.

Record of Modi govt.

70387650.jpg

LOL. LONG before that. :lol:

1947: Armed Tribesmen in Peshawar, waiting to fight in Indian Kashmir (Photo - Margaret Bourke-White)

EBDrkjxWkAA-u-z
CMImLxRVAAAOvdl

What a laughable claim.

Nobody has conducted a detailed study on Amarnath Yatra attacks. But one thing is clear \

1. Amarnath Yatra is the only major Hindu pilgrimage conducted in a Muslim majority region.

2. No major pilgrimage in the world faced as many attacks as Amarnath Yatra

Amarnath Yatra was attacked and pilgrims were killed in 1990 1994 1995 1996 2000 2001 2002 2017. It was attacked in 1931 1932 1933 1934 and 1946 when the route to Yatra was through Rawalpindi.

Amarnath Yatra was attacked and pilgrims were pelted with stones in 1931-1932 when BJP was not even born .

The violence in 1947 was before the accession of J&K to India. I am talking about violence after the accession. That started in 1989

The violence in 1947 was before the accession of J&K to India. I am talking about violence after the accession. That started in 1989

And I am telling you that violence in Kashmir against Hindus had nothing to do with accession. It always existed.

Oh boy.

Are you comparing an ICJ verdict with a claim by your DG ISPR ?

Your IQ must on the left side of the scale.

Modi won't repeal anything. He is all show and hype, no action.

Sorry, India has a patent on low IQ.

Show me where the verdict said we tortured, killed or harmed him in any way?
We merely didn't tell cow-Ka-Kola country about him and now we are. Easy fix, no one was tortured, killed, or maimed over it.

The best part is that after we give him consular access, we will have the full backing of ICJ to punish this looser how we see fit and you guys will still be shitting in the streets. :cheesy:

Also if Ganagadeshis can cite imaginary shooting of f16, we can certainly cite well documented atrocities against Kashmir.

And I am telling you that violence in Kashmir against Hindus had nothing to do with accession. It always existed.

The wasn't the point of my original post. We were talking about certain articles in the constitution. See the post which I quoted.

Sorry, India has a patent on low IQ.

Show me where the verdict said we tortured, killed or harmed him in any way?
We merely didn't tell cow-Ka-Kola country about him and now we are. Easy fix, no one was tortured, killed, or maimed over it.

The best part is that after we give him consular access, we will have the full backing of ICJ to punish this looser how we see fit and you guys will still be shitting in the streets. :cheesy:

Also if Ganagadeshis can cite imaginary shooting of f16, we can certainly cite well documented atrocities against Kashmir.

Another low IQ post. The ICJ clearly held Pakistan to be in violation of the Vienna convention. Tortured, killed, harmed doesn't matter. you broke the law and you were held as violators.

The wasn't the point of my original post. We were talking about certain articles in the constitution. See the post which I quoted.

Another low IQ post. The ICJ clearly held Pakistan to be in violation of the Vienna convention. Tortured, killed, harmed doesn't matter. you broke the law and you were held as violators.

Stop drinking cow-ka-kola and come back to reality.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...ess-convicted-spy-jadhav-190717145210022.html

Cow pee harms your brain so much that you think a small violation (which is being corrected) means Pakistan violated the whole convention.

End of the day, your boy is still going to be hanged, legally with the blessing of ICJ :azn::butcher:

Stop drinking cow-ka-kola and come back to reality.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...ess-convicted-spy-jadhav-190717145210022.html

Cow pee harms your brain so much that you think a small violation (which is being corrected) means Pakistan violated the whole convention.

End of the day, your boy is still going to be hanged, legally with the blessing of ICJ :azn::butcher:

Nobody violates the whole convention idiot. Even if you violate one article, it is a violation of convention. Pakistan violated Article 36 of the convention.

Doesn't matter what happens to him now. At least he will get a fair trial which Pakistan did not give him earlier.

Nobody violates the whole convention idiot. Even if you violate one article, it is a violation of convention. Pakistan violated Article 36 of the convention.

Doesn't matter what happens to him now. At least he will get a fair trial which Pakistan did not give him earlier.

WTF kind of logic is that?

It's like saying that a kid who stole a 5cent candy is as equal a criminal as a guy who robbed a bank for millions.

Pakistan didn't give him consular access because he was a terrorist, ICJ says we need to give him access. Sure, no problem :)

And it's funny how you have to have to apply burnol to your bum by saying "Doesn't matter what happens to him now...."

counselor access won't change anything. He will talk to another Indian guy who is just glad he's in a country with toilets. Then he will be tried and hanged, with the blessing of the ICJ and a happy ending for all. :pakistan:

As i heard more of such news. I am afraid something big is planned. I am hearing a lot from credible sources and so far everyone is suspecting big but without a clue of big. Questions
1. Generally something big takes months of planning and coordination, if in next few days/week big happens, was this planned all along? how come ISI didnt have clue of month long planning at all?
2. Related to first one, How come Indian opposition also have no clue about planning, since all the bureaucrats planner had been used to serve the Congress as well and can leak the information to Opposition.
3. The above two question relate to the direction that either nothing is going to happen or it is being planned very secretly among only few peoples?
4. Also using satellite images, planning can be detected about large movements of machines very easily.

On the other hand, if PFM is issuing public statements over Media, that hinting that they have some intelligence of coming big.
Fingers crossed, War and Strikes had never helped anyone except egoism and Politician.

As i heard more of such news. I am afraid something big is planned. I am hearing a lot from credible sources and so far everyone is suspecting big but without a clue of big. Questions
1. Generally something big takes months of planning and coordination, if in next few days/week big happens, was this planned all along? how come ISI didnt have clue of month long planning at all?
2. Related to first one, How come Indian opposition also have no clue about planning, since all the bureaucrats planner had been used to serve the Congress as well and can leak the information to Opposition.
3. The above two question relate to the direction that either nothing is going to happen or it is being planned very secretly among only few peoples?
4. Also using satellite images, planning can be detected about large movements of machines very easily.

On the other hand, if PFM is issuing public statements over Media, that hinting that they have some intelligence of coming big.
Fingers crossed, War and Strikes had never helped anyone except egoism and Politician.
From what I am hearing, its more on political front and not military front. Military front is more of a misdirection and intimidation tactic.

They want to enforce demographic change while suppressing discontent.

That is funny. :lol:

Why would India invade pakistan when pakistan is already imploding under economic burden ?

From what I am hearing, its more on political front and not military front. Military front is more of a misdirection and intimidation tactic.

They want to enforce demographic change while suppressing discontent.

Indian constitution prevents any change in demographics.

If we wanted to do that , we would have started right in 1947. Why wait this long ?

If we wanted to do that , we would have started right in 1947. Why wait this long ?
Honestly I don't know. This is simply what media is reporting world wide. My intuition tells me not to look at the what indian govt want you to focus on. Its like magician trick, the magic happens where there is least action.

Honestly I don't know. This is simply what media is reporting world wide. My intuition tells me not to look at the what indian govt want you to focus on. Its like magician trick, the magic happens where there is least action.

Indian govt. did not want anyone to focus on that. It is the pakistani govt. who wanted the world to focus on that to get sympathy and subsequent aid and name off the FATF.

Western media and western govt. are absolute suckers for pakistani tricks. It plays right into their Hinduphobia (of the west).

Qazi Shibli, a resident of south Kashmir’s Anantnag district has been detained in connection with questioning over his few tweets which included the leaking of an official order regarding the deployment of additional paramilitary troopers across J&K

https://www.opindia.com/2019/08/operation-kashmir-qazi-shibli-the-kashmiriyat-arrested/

That is funny. :lol:

Why would India invade pakistan when pakistan is already imploding under economic burden ?

I dont think it is about invading. it is about securing Azad Kashmir and reduce the future impact of terrorist ( Taliban peace will create terrorist unemployment and hence looks for new home JeM?). Also there is long list of Strategic benefits of acquiring Azad Kashmir.

This is not change in demographics, as Azad Kashmir is part of India as per constitution so taking it back in still under the law.

Indian govt. did not want anyone to focus on that. It is the pakistani govt. who wanted the world to focus on that to get sympathy and subsequent aid and name off the FATF.

Western media and western govt. are absolute suckers for pakistani tricks. It plays right into their Hinduphobia (of the west).

Qazi Shibli, a resident of south Kashmir’s Anantnag district has been detained in connection with questioning over his few tweets which included the leaking of an official order regarding the deployment of additional paramilitary troopers across J&K

https://www.opindia.com/2019/08/operation-kashmir-qazi-shibli-the-kashmiriyat-arrested/
Okay. So few things don't make sense in this argument. "Western" media are pro-profit organizations. Why the hell will they piss a larger market such as India for a lesser market like Pakistan?

Lastly, why the heck Indian govt will move SUCH a massive force and do that so publicly? Also, if there is a threat from Pakistan, call it out. Especially when there is Pakistan which is calling for a dialogue since like last year.

I doubt there is no agenda here. And I don't blame India for having an agenda. Everyone has one.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom