What's new

Amaravati: Stage set for foundation ceremony of AP's Singapore-like capital; PM Modi to inaugurate

APNew_Capital1.jpg

Seed_Capital.jpg

Downtown

Seed_Capital1.jpg

Seed_Capital2.jpg

Seed_Capital3.jpg

Seed_Capital4.jpg

AP_Capital_Seed.jpg

AP_Capital_Seed3.jpg

Looks More like a World City or World Center .:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Accuses some people of trying to divide AP & TG, spreading illusions & lies among them.

Publicly promises to fulfill everything which has been said in the AP re-organisation act for AP..
Was expecting better on this, he has been saying this for over 18 months. He should have atleast announced some basic package +special incentives for industries

Speech now ends with :- BHARAT MATA KI JAI!!!
Looks More like a World City or World Center .:smitten::smitten::smitten:
That's CBN for you :)

The Ceremony ends with the PM's speech

JAI AMARAVATI! JAI JAI AMARAVATI!!

BUT some questions still remain unanswered...

HE could have made himself a demi-god to the people of AP by announcing some package or some industrial incentives.. but alas,he missed such a valuable opportunity & chance to do so.

ANyway if anything goes wrong in implementing what was in the bill(which he said he would definitely implement word to word ), the blame will fall upon him now & not upon Venkaiah or CBN like it would have earlier.

This was what was promised to us by all parties & their leaders in Parliament.
B-QEHRZCIAA26n6.png

Anyway let's look at the brighter picture!!
& Thus,

JAI AMARAVATI!! JAI JAI AMRAVATI!!!

JAI ANDHRA PRADESH!! JAI JAI ANDHRA PRADESH!!

Congrats to our Telugu brothers....Looking like an awesome project. Reminds me of GIFT city in Gujarat but much larger.
Yep, it is much larger than GIFT, but some aspects have been taken into consideration from GIFT & used in Amaravati or made better For example-Land Pooling taking into consideration the similarities b/w both :)

& Thank you for your best wishes, Please go through my thread & my other threads related to AP which I have posted here & if you have any comments to make, please don't hesitate not to say them ;)

Last edited:
Congratulations to people of Andhra Pradesh. layout looks beautiful I hope we don't lose the momentum, we need to complete the project within deadlines. Let Amravati be the first jewel for a modern India. Once again my heartiest congratulations to every Andhraite.

kholo botal ...
food-drink-alcohol-shots-whiskey.gif

Congratulations to people of Andhra Pradesh. layout looks beautiful I hope we don't lose the momentum, we need to complete the project within deadlines. Let Amravati be the first jewel for a modern India. Once again my heartiest congratulations to every Andhraite.

kholo botal ...
congrats to all indians and specially those from AP but today is vijay dashmi... so no daaru no bewra :nono:

kholo botal ...
congrats to all indians and specially those from AP but today is vijay dashmi... so no daaru no bewra :nono:

Thanks to both of you for your Best wishes :) !

& don't worry I'm sure under CBN the project will be complete.. but the lack of money+ question mark over amount of Help from Centre is the problem.

AM personally glad to see that Japan & Singapore actually sent someone to come to the ceremony :) :-)

@Josef K @Rajaraja Chola I told you that even Telugus have seen the Telugu dubbed version of Padayappa :azn: :partay:

Shameless fellow boycotted the ceremony saying farmers are being oppressed/forced.. Nice happened, he would have died of envy at the spot+ who needs a convicted criminal to grace the foundation ceremony of our new capital?

Some good news for AP.. (perhaps )on promises made??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Srikanth op Twitter: "Babu-Modi team will fulfil all promises made says PM @narendramodi hope the TDP-BJP Twitter fighters put their differences in back burner"
Avinash Shishoo op Twitter: "If Chandrababu Naidu gets a 10 year stint, #Amaravati could actually become India's model state capital. Best of luck, Andhraiites !!"

Last edited:
Thanks to both of you for your Best wishes :) !

& don't worry I'm sure under CBN the project will be complete.. but the lack of money+ question mark over amount of Help from Centre is the problem.

AM personally glad to see that Japan & Singapore actually sent someone to come to the ceremony :) :-)

@Josef K @Rajaraja Chola I told you that even Telugus have seen the Telugu dubbed version of Padayappa :azn: :partay:

Some good news for AP.. (perhaps )on promises made??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope CBN lives to see his dream city made into indias next financial capital and not hijaked by pseudo sikulars like hydrabad which he reformed but then went into congressi control and all the good work went down the drain

Wow...You guys are overdoing this Padayappa stuff now. Most of us Tamils have forgotten that movie long back.

Anyways, congratz on the new capital. And a special congratz to all those Vijayawada residents whose property values have now multiplied like 1000 times.
Come on we can't forget Ramya Krishnan's role in that film, unlike Rajni's. What hatred she displayed!! Ramya is more popular in telugu land than Rajni . :)

& lastly I have seen only 2 twitter posters in my life talk about this film--> i.e. these two . -_- Not all of us remember that film

& Thanks :)
----------------------
Imp. Question for Suresh Prabhu:-

NaMo says there was no limit to his happiness when CBN went to KCR's home to invite him :) :yahoo:

Accuses the arrogance & selfishness of a few people for the rushed bifurcation of united AP.

He says that we are 2 states, but our atma is still telugu! & together we will make the nation proud!! :tup::tup::smitten:
@NIA @bhagat @scionoftheindus @Srinivas @every telugu anna & akka out there
Amaravati op Twitter: "Entire process many gave lives, loss of properties is very disturbing - PM #ManaAmaravatiManaRajadhani #ManaAmaravati #Amaravati"
Amaravati op Twitter: "Now is the time to keep differences aside and work together - PM #ManaAmaravatiManaRajadhani #ManaAmaravati #Amaravati"
Amaravati op Twitter: "Andhra or Telangana it is Telugu Athma - PM #ManaAmaravatiManaRajadhani #ManaAmaravati #Amaravati"
Amaravati op Twitter: "If both AP&TG work together they will make this country strong - PM #ManaAmaravatiManaRajadhani #ManaAmaravati #Amaravati"

TIMES NOW op Twitter: "The way Chandrababu Naidu took up work on this (new capital) & integrated whatever is best across the world, he must be congratulated: PM"
TIMES NOW op Twitter: "Andhra Pradesh was divided because of hasty and self-serving actions of some people: PM Modi"

Now he is talking about start-up & innovation & the role of telugu youth in it.

Now says GOI is with the people of both states & will help them no matter what!!

This dude (CBN_) has a assured political future in the country

Come on we can't forget Ramya Krishnan's role in that film, unlike Rajni's. What hatred she displayed!! Ramya is more popular in telugu land than Rajni . :)

& lastly I have seen only 2 twitter posters in my life talk about this film--> i.e. these two . -_- Not all of us remember that film

& Thanks :)
----------------------
Imp. Question for Suresh Prabhu:-
I thought late actress sowndarya was way popular than remya in andra...
Shubhakankshalu to Telegu prajalu,mukhya mandhri CBN ,nava aadhunika rajadhaani nirmaana prayatnam saha..

Wow...You guys are overdoing this Padayappa stuff now. Most of us Tamils have forgotten that movie long back.

Anyways, congratz on the new capital. And a special congratz to all those Vijayawada residents whose property values have now multiplied like 1000 times.

No brother there no hike in land prices more than 3 times. You can buy a acer next to capital area for 50 lack. CBN is succeeded in keeping the prices in sustainable range.

Back
Top Bottom