What's new

Am I Pakistani or am I Indian ?

so there was no reason to go ballistic on my comment regarding interplanetary extradition treaties.

Where did I go ballistic!!??? I just said that you are ignorant! So, don't say stuff like extradition treaties between Allah and your Vishnu, because it makes you look like a fool!

That is immense hatred stemming from massive ignorance coupled with 1500 years of inferiority complex. Even in India, Madrasis (sounds a lot like meerasi) are considered idiots. Stupids are addressed as 'madrasi' in North India.

No not really. I know a few madrasis here in Karachi. They are good people. Better educated. This @fajita guy seems to be another BJP/RSS/Modi fan. They are all of same monkey/baboon kind irrespective of their region or ethnicity.

the fact that attack did happened says a lot about the situation in pakistan. fine this time the terrorists failed in their mission. what would happen the next time they succeed.

attack on airports are enough to deter people to come to pak. if i were you i would be concerned.

Attacks can happen anywhere anytime. You yourself can't solve maoists issue despite fighting it since 1967. Insurgencies take time to quell and with TTP losing ground and foot soldiers we are going in the right direction. If there would be any attack in the future, we would fail it too. just to disappoint many Indians.

If She felt herself High Esteem and Restless all the time then mark my word - She is Pakistani

Don't worry we would keep coming after you until Kashmir issue is solved
No not really. I know a few madrasis here in Karachi. They are good people. Better educated. This @fajita guy seems to be another BJP/RSS/Modi fan. They are all of same monkey/baboon kind irrespective of their region or ethnicity.

Attacks can happen anywhere anytime. You yourself can't solve maoists issue despite fighting it since 1967. Insurgencies take time to quell and with TTP losing ground and foot soldiers we are going in the right direction. If there would be any attack in the future, we would fail it too. just to disappoint many Indians.

there can be no comparison between maoist movement and islamic terrorism. both are light years away in scale, objectives, threat to nation, international agenda, and funding that nurtures them. in spite, india being 9 times larger, we don't have the kind of violence and brutality that is witnessed by pak.

bombing for a week and claiming terrorism is gone is ludicrous. if the US of A cannot decimate taliban after 15 years of bombing, i see no reason why a week or so of bombing will decimate pak taliban. in fact the most dangerous might have happened: to escape bombing taliban might have taken refuges in cities like islamabad, lahore and karachi.

unless, the ideology of taliban is killed from the people who supports it, taliban will be a force to reckon with in pak and terrorism continues

S

Have no shame killing dozen of Pakistanis in trains. Have no shame attacking actors/comedians. Have no shame .. Giving acid to blind sportspersons..

Do u have shame when hundreds of Indians were killed by Ajmal Kasab & co. About the Pakistanis protecting the Lankans,it was a simply drama,after 2008 not a single cricket team had visited yr country,infact pakistani cricket matches r played in some other countries. Lastly why was the bus carrying Pakistani team delayed,do u have any answer. What about the attack on 15 International mountain climbers on K2 mountain,it was done by your own ISI. About actors,even Sonu Nigam was saved by the grace of god otherwise he would he would have been dead. Many Indians actors & actress have been attacked in Pakistan

Sonu Nigam escapes blast in Karachi but continues concert
Sonu Nigam escapes blast but continues concert - Bollywood Movie News

there can be no comparison between maoist movement and islamic terrorism. both are light years away in scale, objectives, threat to nation, international agenda, and funding that nurtures them. in spite, india being 9 times larger, we don't have the kind of violence and brutality that is witnessed by pak.

bombing for a week and claiming terrorism is gone is ludicrous. if the US of A cannot decimate taliban after 15 years of bombing, i see no reason why a week or so of bombing will decimate pak taliban. in fact the most dangerous might have happened: to escape bombing taliban might have taken refuges in cities like islamabad, lahore and karachi.

unless, the ideology of taliban is killed from the people who supports it, taliban will be a force to reckon with in pak and terrorism continues

First of all that guy Areesh is a mad chap who comes out with firvolous & fallacious links.
what u have said is correct,in english there is a proverb do very little but claim more.About the ongoing military operation in Wazirstan,it is simply 2 months old while most of the terrorist have packed their bags & r hiding in Quetta,Karachi,Lahore or Afghanistan.The recent Quetta airport is a testimony(proof) to what I am writing.

Back
Top Bottom