What's new

Am I Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whites seen him as a race mixer, so do we.

你話唔係就唔係啦,我沒所為.~~~~~
你認為我會介意2,3個人既意見敢你就錯了.
你點講係你既事,我吾可以阻止你,但你都無可能阻止我相信什么.

你又可以黠?打去入境處取消我身份證? LOL

I don't care what you think, it's your brain, not mine
But if you think i tread seriously on 2 or 3 dude remote opinion, then you are wrong.
How you say does not equal to what i think, as long as i think i am a Chinese so what can you do?

Call HKID and cancel my Residence?? LOL

Jhungary is half-Chinese??

From his posts I always thought he was a Vietnamese.

My mother was a Chinese Vietnamese.

Apologise on the Traditional Chinese Input, as i only have this method in my computer, hard to get Chinese input software in Australia (Where i am living now)

HK is not a state so does HKSAR Passport represent even a nationality? I don't know let the HK people here explain.

I was born in Hong Kong, and the PRC Government considers that HK has always been Chinese territory (which I agree with).

So the fact that I was born in HK to HK parents automatically makes me a Chinese national.

That makes more sense.

你話唔係就唔係啦,我沒所為.~~~~~
你認為我會介意2,3個人既意見敢你就錯了.
你點講係你既事,我吾可以阻止你,但你都無可能阻止我相信什么.

你又可以黠?打去入境處取消我身份證? LOL

I don't care what you think, it's your brain, not mine
But if you think i tread seriously on 2 or 3 dude remote opinion, then you are wrong.
How you say does not equal to what i think, as long as i think i am a Chinese so what can you do?

Call HKID and cancel my Residence?? LOL

But no one will treat you as an ethnic Chinese like the rest of us.

I was born in Hong Kong, and the PRC Government considers that HK has always been Chinese territory (which I agree with).

So the fact that I was born in HK to HK parents automatically makes me a Chinese national.

我唔係好明,其實其它人黠睇香港人?佢地大陸味又係當香港人2等中国公民.....何解呢?

There is something i don't know, mainland Chinese claim Hong Kong Chinese 2nd class Chinese, you don't have the same passport they do, nor have the same right they do, at least you can't run for CPC.......Hehe
That makes more sense

我唔係好明,其實其它人黠睇香港人?佢地大陸味又係當香港人2等中国公民.....何解呢?

There is something i don't know, mainland Chinese claim Hong Kong Chinese 2nd class Chinese, you don't have the same passport they do, nor have the same right they do, at least you can't run for CPC.......Hehe
That makes more sense

Those Brit wannabes are the second class citizens in our eyes, but the HKers like CD and Fanlin Monk are just like the rest of us who are proud of our Hua Xia heritage.

But no one will treat you as an ethnic Chinese like the rest of us.

I never say i am ethnic Chinese, but i am just a Chinese, i don't get my Chinese Citizenship by naturalisation, i got it from my mum, so it's kind of racist or at lease Classist or elitist to seperate Chinese and Natuarlised Chinese.

I have no problem people don't call me Ethnic Chinese, same as noone will call my Mexican American as i am not.

Those Brit wannabes are the second class citizens in our eyes, but the HKers like CD and Fanlin Monk are just like the rest of us who are proud of our Hua Xia heritage.

Dude, i am not the one who said all the Naturalised Chinese crap.

A non Chinese who wants a Chinese nationality is called a naturalized Chinese.

jhungary who only has a HK id card, born in Hawaii from a Chinese mother and possesses US passport. Ethnically speaking he is just half Chinese and nationality wise he isn't holding a Chinese passport. So really what makes him Chinese as he sometimes go scream around being an American, Australian, Swede or even Chinese. If he holds an Australian and Swedish passport then nationality speaking he is an Australian and Swede. If he doesn't have a passport from mainland how can he called a Chinese?

The thing is, every persson born in HK before and after hand over DID not have a passport from Mainland, (The Red Chinese Passport) but rather a blue HKSAR passport, so if what the above said is actually true, then all non-Mainland born Chinese are considered Naturalised Chinese, how do you feel if you are in HK?? Hehe

For me? I don't really care, i am an American when i was in America, i am an Australian when i was in Australia, i was a Swede if i was in Sweden, that's my right, but if Chinese is like that dude said it was, where i cannot be called a Chinese even if i am in HK or China, then what's the point of keeping the SAR citizenship eh?

你說得完全對。 :tup:

When I say if someone "self-identifies" as Chinese, then to me, they need to be pro-Chinese and pro-China.

Otherwise, what is the point of being a Chinese or a Chinese national? If they don't like it, they can change to something else.

Dude when FanlingMonk refer to himself as 100% pure blood you refer to him Chinese Nazism. When your ethnicity is not 100% Chinese you are not.

When I say if someone "self-identifies" as Chinese, then to me, they need to be pro-Chinese and pro-China.

Otherwise, what is the point of being a Chinese or a Chinese national? If they don't like it, they can change to something else.
This guy is not pro China, he served the US army and has sworn his loyalty to the US

What do you believe about Tibetans. Are they Chinese or not? many of them are anti-chinese or do not want themselves to be called as chinese :what:

Dude when FanlingMonk refer to himself as 100% pure blood you refer to him Chinese Nazism. When your ethnicity is not 100% Chinese you are not.

A good Chinese is to love his motherland and treat his fellow compatriots nicely, while behaving aggressively towards the hostile foreigners.

2 things

1.) You are putting my word in a context, i am referring to his word, saying something like "If you are not 100% chinese, you are not chinese) or soemthing along that line i forgot the exact wording. And i said, During this last 100 year, only 1 nationa would claim people who are not 100% of their own race is not of their own nationality, it's nazi germany.

2.) How you read the above information, i don't really care.

This guy is not pro China, he served the US army and has sworn his loyalty to the US

If i remember correctly, CHina currently have no clause like the S African, where you will be automatically refuse or decline to be a South African the moment you serve in an oversea armed force.

the very word "he served the US army and has sworn his loyalty to the US" is disputable as i also sworn on protecting the King of Sweden and burden of Defending Sweden when i sworn in as a Swedish Citizens, does that mean i am less patroitic in US and more in Sweden or otherwise? Also i have not even sworn on anything when i obtain my Australian Citizenship, does that mean my Citzienship is only a farce?

LAst time i check, China is NOT at war with either Australia, United States or Sweden, being loyal to US does not mean i am any less loyal to China, at least not to her as well.

20121101_38d347ef95e1337b31158R8MXe87TeM7.jpg

So what is your point?

What do you believe about Tibetans. Are they Chinese or not? many of them are anti-chinese or do not want themselves to be called as chinese :what:

There are 56 ethnicities which comprise the Chinese nation, and Tibetan is one of them.

But if a person (of any Chinese ethnicity) hates China or Chinese people, then I don't see the point of them being a Chinese national, in that case they can apply for another nationality.

The majority of Tibetans though are good Chinese citizens. The few who are not, I'm not interested in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom