What's new

Altaic Joint security force formed!

Central Asia is no longer turkic in culture but slavized by Russia.

"Slavized" Turkics using dombıra (even) in their heavy metal bands:
"Slavized" Turkics changing their alphabets to the Turkish form of Latin alphabet:
UNHCR | Refworld | President ponders alphabet change in Kazakhstan
"Slavized" Turkics funding researches about their "former" culture:
International Organization of Turkic Culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TÜRKSOY
"Slavized" Turkics did found a council with their "former" bros:
Turkic Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Former" Turkic, now "Slavized" Krygyz President praising Turkish-Krygyz ties and says we are brothers with them:

No matter what Chinese or Russians claim, Central Asia is Turkic. It is not Russia or China, but Turkistan in literature. Its inhabitants are speaking not Russian or Chinese, but TURKIC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Admit it, you know that C. Asia is no longer under Turkic dominance but under rather Russian and Han Chinese influence. Putin has puppets in these so-called "Turkic" nation and host Russian military bases. Heck, in some areas of C. Asia Russians make up the majority of the population. Turkey stuggles with Azeribijain let alone all other turkic nations.

It always amazes me to see how some rice brains going mad after reading such news :D

Then there is nothing for you to worry about, no? Just relax and enjoy the scenery you are going to see in 30 year. I don't know if you can survive that long with that kind of food, though :)

In some extend i agree with your statement..Its true that language and identity were deliberately manipulated by Soviets, who tried to invent separate languages and identities thus reduced the opportunity for a Pan-Turkic identity to arise..And unfortunately for us, it was successful i.e. Uzbek Nation...

But its not a lost cause for us..There are 2 elements which will reverse this Russification trend.. 1st language..Turkic language-dialect continuum runs across the region, with all contiguous peoples able to communicate with each other, no firm linguistic boundaries.. 2nd education..Due to extremely low literacy rate, Russification was successful in the region but now people, although not in good numbers, can get enough education to be able to seek/search/find out of/for their roots-ancestry..Turkic awareness is growing in the region( I am not saying this in the context of Pan-Turkism)

Central Asia is Turkic domain. This step of joint security force is the first step for TURAN. Chinese and other can ping ching chong all they want. I rather have Russian influence than Chinese influence. This is the best for both Russia and Turkey. I can see Russia and Turkey working together too.

Russia Turkish alliance is only matter of time. Additionally I see Turkish Japanese alliance. Turkey is diversifying its relationship and will get closer with Russia in the future. Russia won't oppose this because we both have mutual interest of keeping enemies out. I suggest you guys read the next 100 years from the author George friedman.
http://www.amazon.com/Next-100-Years-Forecast-Century/dp/0767923057

I have the ebook version for people who want it.

That's what it is man, we didn't switch sides we got betrayed.

He's exact quote. Isn't it funny? Like i give sh*t about those petrol worshipers.

There's no nation called India in history before 1940s until that it was British domain before that it was ironically a Turkic tribe's domain. And this boy we're dealing with comes up with this insult "murican pet". If there's a better definition than "bvtthurt" to this phenomenon please tell me.

Central Asian Turkic and Turko-Mongol migrants have become assimilated with local populations throughout South Asia. But some non-Muslim Indians deliberately want to deny this fact, not sure why. Maybe the history in text books is not taught correctly. Without Turkic and Turko-Mongol migrations to South Asia there would be no Islamic rule, no 500 million South Asian Muslims, no Pakistan, no Bangladesh and no Indian Muslims. Most Muslims were converted, but a significant portion do have mixed ancestry, specially among the middle and upper classes.

To be fair, before the English takeover, the indigenous population did make a come back with Sikh and Maratha empire, Mughal empire was diminished and only local rulers were Muslims like in Bengal, South India, Afghanistan and few other places.

Today's nationalistic Indians dream of a resurgent Ram Rajya (Hindu super power) and some even want to take revenge on Muslims, Turkics and Turko-Mongols.

Central Asia is Turkic domain. This step of joint security force is the first step for TURAN. Chinese and other can ping ching chong all they want. I rather have Russian influence than Chinese influence. This is the best for both Russia and Turkey. I can see Russia and Turkey working together too.

Russia Turkish alliance is only matter of time. Additionally I see Turkish Japanese alliance. Turkey is diversifying its relationship and will get closer with Russia in the future. Russia won't oppose this because we both have mutual interest of keeping enemies out. I suggest you guys read the next 100 years from the author George friedman.
The Next 100 Years: A Forecast for the 21st Century: George Friedman: 9780767923057: Amazon.com: Books

I have the ebook version for people who want it.

Russian-Turkish alliance and Turkish-Japanese alliance will happen, but without China's active participation and help or at a minimum tacit acceptance, none of this will happen. George Friedman of Stratfor however is not a great theoretician of geopolitics AFAIK. Stratfor is mainly good for short term intelligence collection, supplying information to various US govt. departments.

I see the following sequence of events happening in the next few decades:

Russia -> Eurasian Union (recreated Soviet Union)
Turkey, Mongolia, Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan joining the Eurasian Union
GCC+ (Arab nations in Asian landmass) will have a choice to either go with Africa or with Asia. In the end, I see them choosing Asia over Africa (end of Arab league and Arab nationalism and rise of Regionalism).

Formation of this enlarged Eurasian Union and ASEAN+2 IMO will be in the interest of China in its efforts to integrate Asian landmass that will ally with China in a new Asian security alliance. India will remain at odds for now, but eventually they will have no choice but to become a part of this alliance.

It is not plain enough for you ?

Let me brake it down for you .

You are a part of U.S. led military initiative called NATO . Why the hell will chinese and russians allow you in their backyard comfortably ?

That 'Allow us' part is wrong to begin with, It's about power if you have the power u can do it.

image022v2srr.jpg

TAKM

Back
Top Bottom