What's new

Altaf's message, do you agree?, if you disagree why and if agree why?

do you agree or disagree with Altaf's message

• Total voters
Agreed in this case Altaf is pointing towards the wrongs being done in islamabad that will isolates us from the rest of the world.

Any body questioning the status Quo is anti pakistan steady as she goes into ditch captain.we so called patriotic Pakistanis will worry about it after she is fallen. or simply abandon ship like rats and cockroaches before she goes down but we will not listen or learn no matter how good the advice is cause we are patriotic Pakistanis.

How dare he makes sense and points out the evil that effects us today.:hitwall: Being a patriotic pakistani apparently means agree with every policy and decision taken by the uneducated store bought degree politician or power hungry Generals.

Funny in a country where generals keep their family in UAE or other foreign nations cause its not safe in pakistan :omghaha: no more we arent to ask the question where are you taking us really :suicide:.
Very right. We lack in sincere leadership. Irrespective all that we have are birds of same feather.

x6PJy.jpg

Achha jee!! And how to end this 'isolation'? did you write a letter to your PM, asking him for his help? Just like you wrote him a letter to offer help in war on terror in return of help for dismantling ISI?

Why should I waste my time even listening to a British citizen who has asked help from a foreign govt for a nefarious act that no Pakistani can overlook. My message to you Altaf Hussain is - go to hell and take all your die hard supporters with you.

@W.11 You should have posted a summary of his message instead of posting a 17 minutes long video, that too of Altaf Hussain's.. :woot: Not much people can listen to him for more than a minute.

Well regardless of who the messenger is, I'm agreed with what he said. Yes we have to decide about our future, but he didn't suggest what this decision should be? So I guess his message is just half message.

yaar nobody has invited you here, no you don't need to complain, GTFO and ignore this thread

sounds fine?

I think instead of getting angry, you should better edit your first post and add that text summary in original post so no one will complain about watching video.

Well regardless of who the messenger is, I'm agreed with what he said. Yes we have to decide about our future, but he didn't suggest what this decision should be? So I guess his message is just half message.

he said that we need to decide if we want a liberal progressive country or the religiously motivated country, today we are trying to cook two things in one go like trying to base our country on religious grounds and at the sae time trying to be secular, we need to cook one dish and to stick with it, he said becoming liberal progressive and caring about minorities is the answer to the end of sectarianism and other things which divide our country

we should give rights to the minorities and we should recognize them and the mojority shouldn't dictate the fate of minority for example if a group which has a slight majoirty tries to impose its rule on the other

decentralise as much as possible so that minorities feels empowered

centralised authority was the reason why east pakistan broke away

a strong local government and making more provinces and recognizing the territorial integrity of every race/group inside pakistan and helping them run their region is important

I think instead of getting angry, you should better edit your first post and add that text summary in original post so no one will complain about watching video.

i think the video is completely watchable if we take out the glasses of bias we are wearing

Last edited:
oh my, there are so many paindus, one is saying he doesn't want to watch the video, another paindu says, she watched 3 minutes and closed down the video, third paindu saying altaf is the reason karachi is suffering

i specifically mentioned atlaf's message for some reason

why are you guys even wasting your time here

And here i thought you had finally learnt to speak by now. All of us are free to say whatever the hell we want to say as long we remain within the limits of the forum rules but you being a supporter of Altaf Bhai are doing more damage to him than any good by name calling others. If you really had guts you would had mentioned names here and not written "he" and "she" to avoid the smacking you so richly deserved.

Back
Top Bottom