What's new

Altaf responsible for Zehra's murder : George Galloway & Imran Khan

If you overtly give the innocent followers and leaders of a certain political party death threats and one of their leader is really get killed within few days after the threats then don't get surprised if you see people pointing their fingers towards you. Unlike MQM, PTI and its leaders don't have any violent past therefore, blaming Arif Alvi for her murder seems an incongruous accusation.

First of all you never understand my point of view ... I didn't say that Altaf Hussain & its followers are innocent ... They could be involved & might be not ... You are right that AH threatened openly cause people will raise fingers towards them ... Now point is that in this scenario any 3rd party can get benefit of this killing ... This point can't be ignored ... 2nd I didn't blame directly to Arif Alvi ... I presented just a conspiracy theory ... Keeping in view that Arif Alvi was belonged to JI in past ........

@Jazzbot will he b arrestd in UK or not?:undecided:

There were lot of chances when UK could have easily arrested Altaf Hussain but they haven't done that so far. On the other hand, investigations on Imran Farooq murder case is in critical phase, so let's see where things will go.. To be Altaf is a trump card for UK / USA which they can use anytime they want, they have their own interests..

Last edited by a moderator:
165439_413470848760645_1316009204_n.jpg

There were lot of chances when UK could have easily arrested Altaf Hussain but they haven't done that so far. On the other hand, investigations on Imran Farooq murder case is in critical phase, so let's see where things will go.. To be Altaf is a trump card for UK / USA which they can use anytime they want, they have their own interests..

why wud thy do dat?:undecided:

n who is imran faruq?:what:

why wud thy do dat?:undecided:

n who is imran faruq?:what:

marsha you dnt know about imran farooq case? he was murdered in UK and altaf was the prime suspect for that....you can google it ...but i will recommend you too concentrate on your studies for the time being ...you are too little and innocent for such things....

:)

Altaf is also responsible/complicit in the murders of all MQM Stalwarts (Tafu's use to be right-hands).

941232_376254602476451_99031008_n.jpg

There is no doubt. Altaf Hussain and his murderous band of thugs in Karachi have killed her. MQM has expert target killers. Altaf's constant use of word 'thok' in his speeches is an implicit admission that his followers have weapons and are willing to use them too.

No matter how 'mazloom', marginalized and victim they play, MQM has established itself as a terror party with a political wing.

its sad that a women is murdered in cold blood no disrespect intented to the lady .. but who wants to murder a unknown vp of PTI who are not worthy of winning a seat and thats after a total bycot by MQM .. why accuse MQM ... ANP did the same and few years down the line they were vanished of the political scene in Pakistan ... unfortnatley PTI ad its typical chodo jazbati supporters are expecting a similar fate

Pending developments: Zahra Hussain

KARACHI:
Within hours of the murder of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s leader, Zahra Shahid Hussain, party chairperson, Imran Khan, put the blame on Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s Chief Altaf Hussain but despite the passage of three days, no case has been registered as yet – either by the party or family members.

The PTI Sindh senior vice-president was gunned down outside her house in Phase IV, Defence Housing Authority on the night of May 18. While some believe that the murder took place over an attempted robbery gone wrong, others held the MQM openly responsible.

According to police officials, they have approached the family of the deceased leader multiple times to register a case but have yet to receive the go-ahead. “Since the day of the murder, we have been requesting the family to register a case. Our men, including me, have visited the house at least 10 times everyday,” Clifton SSP Nasir Aftab told The Express Tribune. “The family, however, has neither agreed to register a case nor clearly stated that they won’t.”

SSP Aftab said that at times the family declined to register a case because they were tired and at other occasions they said that they were still “consulting” about the case. “We will wait till today [Tuesday], otherwise, we will register an FIR on behalf of the state.”

The police investigators said that no official record of the family or the driver of the victim has been recorded. “Nobody from the family, not even the driver Ghulam Hussain who is the only eyewitness, approached the police to record their official statements,” said SSP Aftab. “How can we look into a case without the version of the eyewitness and the family? But we have been trying to make use of the available evidence and have started an investigation on our own.”

According to sources, police have already received the ballistic report, giving them a lead to investigate the suspects. SSP Aftab, however, did not confirm any such development. “The police investigators have collected some important evidence which we are assessing but nothing can be shared until the investigation is finalised.”

When approached, Zahra’s family and the PTI leadership were not available for comments.

Meanwhile, the Sindh Inspector General of Police Shahid Nadeem Baloch has constituted an investigation team which is being headed by the district south police chief, DIG Dr Ameer Shaikh. SSP Nasir Aftab, SSP Investigations Manzur Khatian, Special Investigation Unit Chief SSP Farooq Awan, Anti-Violent Crime Cell Chief SSP Niaz Khosa, Gizri DSP Azam Baloch, SHO Sohail Khan and SIO Ali Ahmed are also part of the team.

PTI activists gather outside ECP office

The activists of the PTI took their protest to the provincial election commission on Tuesday evening when they demanded detailed results of each polling station and reports of those involved in rigging on May 11.

Outside the provincial election commission office in Saddar, PTI leader Firdous Shamim Naqvi demanded the election commission release statistics of each polling station, and the details of the staff members who were present inside each polling station. “We have about 81 FIRs that have been forwarded by the presiding officers but there has been no progress on them.”

He demanded the ECP contact all law enforcement agencies and release a detailed report of all those involved in unfair polling. “Those who were involved in rigging on May 11 should be exposed.” Referring to a statement made by Muttahida Qaumi Movement leader Nabil Gabol on banning the entry of those who speak against Altaf Hussain, Naqvi said Gabol should try to enter Lyari first.

Anas Mallick, a PTI activist, said that there had been massive rigging in the elections and their demand is for the election commission to conduct fresh polls in the city under the supervision of the army. “The mandate which I voted for does not represent my current representatives and those who’ll make it to the assemblies won’t represent me.”

Another supporter Kiran Azhar said that by voting for Imran Khan, she voted for change but instead her vote was changed. “I gave my vote to PTI as I felt hopeful that they can take us out from this current mess,” she said. “It is sad how rigging in the city changed everyone’s votes.”

The place where the protesters were gathered was cordoned off by the police and Rangers. The protesters also demanded the government arrest the killers of PTI Sindh chapter vice-president Zahra Shahid Hussain, who was gunned down on Saturday outside her house in Defence.

Published in The Express Tribune, May 22nd, 2013.

Same happened to ANP miscreants were shooting ANP and MQM workers in karachi and ANP kept blaming MQM accusing them of target killings later only when it got too late and out of control when they were kicked out of their areas they realised the actual enemy behind the scene were taliban(TTP) , Now some 3 locations in karachi suburbs are taken over by taliban ..... similar tactics are applied again to create unrest in the city this time ANP is replaced by PTI and location is upscale area like defence & clifton .. The jazbati kids of PTI are creating the same situation , one can wonder what does the future holds for the city , hope sense prevail soon

Altaf is a Big Threat to the Pakistani national interest and he is a thug! He has the blood of innocent people on him it would be wise for England to open an investigation but then again they wont cause there is a political interest for UK. In the matter for hate speech and separating Karachi from Pakistan there trying to open an investigation i hardly doubt they will do it. This man must be executed in Pakistan to send a msg to all those killers and blood suckers of Pakistani people that enough is enough!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom