What's new

Altaf links Jamaat-i-Islami to Taliban, al Qaeda

upto 9 people related to Al Qaida were living in Mansoorah , Lahore (Jamat`s HQ) a few years ago ... Its no secret That Jamat Harbours terrorists in their hostels , seminaries and even in their homes

There have been recent cases too , the point is that their loyalty doesn't lie with the state but with the elements who are fighting against it and well that tell one's a lot . Please do not get fooled by their democracy mantra all over and settling things according to constitutions , they still harbor the secret love for Taliban and their draconian version of Islam and dream to see the day , the country is ruled over by that .

Dont you see the insecurity ? The need to suddenly start defending , when there is none . Speaks volumes about the mindset that is ruining the country .

Lets shoot the message sometimes , we know the true face of the messenger though , let there be no doubt . A lot of things have been happening lately proving the religious parties links with terrorists including but not limited to Maulana Fazlur-Rehman and Munawar Hasan's statement regarding who's a martyr or not and how even dogs can attain the high rank of it , there have been people arrested from Punjab university's hostels as well as Mansora and even the JI workers found working for the terrorists .
One point which I would like to raise,Mr.Hussein who himself seems to condemn Jamiat e ulema's statement is quite appreciating,but on the other hand,the very same Mr.Hussein were talking of 'liberating Karachi' earlier,and even recently he is stating that no force will stop them.
Thus,my point of view is,that Mr.Hussein himself must also follow the instruction or advice which he was earlier giving to ji.No doubt I admire his demands of banning 'Ji brigade',but at the same time,it is recalling me of his earlier statements.

@Slav Defence

I called for shooting the message on this one . :D Mate , I know what he says , I know what he does , I know what he implies and I know his intentions , doesn't take a genius long to guess looking at his statements , speeches and actions from time to time . But that isn't the point here , he's pointing to a very dangerous phenomenon of religious parties siding with the terrorists for their agenda and that has been happening from a long time now . The Talibanization in Karachi , which we are seeing now is something which he predicted a long time ago . At times , you have to listen to the enemy explaining the mindset of your enemy which also happens to be his enemy , to get some enlightenment and a more clear picture of the reality on ground .

@Secur mate,
when snake bites,it's venom is transffered/shifted to the 'victim's body,thus poisoning victim's one organ to another and giving it a slow,painful death...the venom ruptures every single cell of victim's body thus destroying it's brain,backbone and every single sense till your victim stops breathing.So this venom must be cured bro.
You were expecting that Karachi,Pakistan's backbone will not be effected with this venom of extremism?that was expected mate,as we have failed to engineer better policy to cure this venom. I am astonished to see that we are dying and still not realizing the mole within?
We all are evident of JI's romance with these humans of worse kind,and they have always brought disgrace to Islam and Muslims and violated every single law enforced by Allah,in the name of his 'sharia'
We are well aware of their wrong interpretation and extremist version of Islam,and we are well aware of the consequences of their parallel existence with us,however...our jamiat e ulema is not realizing of such consequences,and I believe that such political parties are no less dangerous as they are acting as bacteriophages,thus injecting their version in common people who are totally unaware of their objective by harbouring them.They are helping them by providing them host cell for replicating copies,or helping them to increase their support by political means.
In any state when terrorist outfits gets political support,at any level then it makes them more powerful and stable then before,because they find a host to inject their venom,thus poisoning more minds and getting more influence.
I totally agree with you,however I believe that our political parties need to do more than just passing statements.:D

Last edited:
upto 9 people related to Al Qaida were living in Mansoorah , Lahore (Jamat`s HQ) a few years ago ... Its no secret That Jamat Harbours terrorists in their hostels , seminaries and even in their homes

There is no doubt anymore. JI is abetting AQ and TTP in their war against the state. One of JI leaders, Javed Paracha recently went as far as to term Bin Laden a martyr.

It is not unexpected that worst enemies of the Quaid and the Muslim League are now posing themselves as guardians of Pakistan; that is the only way that these bigots can survive. What is a pity that may naïve young men are seduced by these hypocrites?

Regarding JI links to Al Quaida, the following reference will show how many terrorists were hiding with JI stalwarts.

The Jihadi face of the Jamaat: Is the alliance with the establishment over now? - thenews.com.pk

Arrest of al-Qaeda operative from PU raises eyebrows - thenews.com.pk

FB profile of JI activist killed in drone strike and JI-AlQaeda links

The fact is MQM, ANP, JUI & JI have no love for Pakistan & they are only here to harm Pakistan & GOD forbid to break our Pakistan.

JI & JUI are spreading lies in the name of Islam. Don't want to talk much about these fake molvis, people know them well.

Back
Top Bottom