What's new

Altaf Hussain thinking of quiting the party leadership and leave politics

Grindel

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement chief Altaf Hussain has appealed to the party’s workers and sympathisers to give their opinion whether he should quit the leadership and leave politics if they thought the situation may further deteriorate in the wake of his decision to face ‘every challenge’.

According to an MQM statement released from London on Monday evening, Mr Hussain said that he was consulting legal experts after the issuance of a contempt notice by the Supreme Court.

Talking to members of the MQM coordination committee and constitutional experts, he said he was not afraid of anyone but Almighty Allah.

The way MQM workers and sympathisers had expressed their love and registered their protest after the issuance of contempt notice against him was commendable, Altaf Hussain added.

He said he was aware of their emotions, but despite this he was asking for their opinion whether he should quit the party leadership and leave politics.

“I will submit your opinion to the coordination committee and decide about my future in the light of public opinion.”

Altaf seeks advice over his future | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

a saw his speach his top drama... MQM is in trouble since police in UK are getting closer and EC / SC efforts to deleted fake voters by check voter in door to door scheme. MQM against it lol

same old topi drama bakwaas speeches i hate my ID card when i seen my country men chose leaders like altaf man for hell sake he is mentally sick guy which play and speech like no other.worse dramy baazy .:hitwall: make some other guy leader of MQM i will be so happy if mustafa kamal take it and we have some change in policy of this blood bath .even farooq sattar is better.

His days are numbered, police is 100% sure he is the killer and this sort of drama bazi wont help him,
but this is to show SC that further unrest in karachi if anything done against him :)

lol just to divert the attention he is playing games ........he is a good actor ...should get some role in a lollywood or bollywood film

or he is offering in advance sin UK will soon arrest him linked to Imran Farooq muder case!!!

74052_480891481949380_1633027586_n.jpg

vote please ho sakta hai altaf bhai dafa ho jaay hahahahah

http://www.mqm.org/default.aspx

After he quits the party, he should follow that by quitting on life.

Back
Top Bottom