What's new

Altaf Hussain, the notorious MQM leader who swapped Pakistan for London.

Kuch bhi nahi kar rahai yaar. Tum to is sai ziada shor machatai ho. Woh bhi maamoli baaton ka.

Bhai hamara hold thori hai social media par ... Ye tau PTI walay hain ... Siasat or 2srey forums par jaakar dekho ... Kaisa shor machatey hain har issue par ... Wesey I like so much to PDF ... This is really a neutral forum verna Siasat par tau PTI fans zuban bhi bohat gandi istemal kartey hain :)

IMO altaf should be arrested & given life sentence by UK authorities, this man seems a mental case & had destroyed MQM.

No mental case... He is drunk man,, There is nothing wrong in drunk but this is wrong to Kill people and then not to come in Karachi...

i think, its better to concerntrate on the gangs of KPK, which are really hurting pakistan these days, its not a lonly man like altaf in london, anyways?
bt wait a second?
ohh our greatest of political leadership, the owner of KPK govt, is all up for TTp terrorists oppening thier offices ?
i think, after hardest of all tries, we need to think the problem at hand frist, not go milles away?
altaf is nothing compare to TTp & thier terrorism?
face TTp plz, instead taking long shots like altaf. cause its TTp which has made , KPK & pakistan looks bomb-basticly ugly?
cant do anything to the homegrown terrorits, but trying hard to get a political leader on the bassis of ethinicity?
shamefully?

No mental case... He is drunk man,, There is nothing wrong in drunk but this is wrong to Kill people and then not to come in Karachi...

a drunk man puking the truth is a lot better than a schizophrenic man who is hallucinating .. wat do you say ??

Altaf will betray anyone for a blue background :thinktank:

Altaf Hussain will and should be punished for his crimes.

Back
Top Bottom