What's new

Altaf Hussain, the notorious MQM leader who swapped Pakistan for London.

And the reason no one applied was the fear that if Altaf Hussain were unamused by the performance, the actor playing him would be murdered.

even the writer could not escape from this fear of body bags. Had to use 'were' rather than 'was' in the opening few sentences!!! :/

I was reading this article today in the day. It seems Altaf Hussain is famous everywhere for being a mass murderer but no matter how much the truth is shoved into their face the @darkinsky's and @Patriot's will continue loving the terrorist organization and its attrocities in Pakistan. Altaf is a leader who does not believe in Pakistan, is involved in the jinnahpur conspiracy and has called partition the biggest blunder in the history of mankind.

I am ashamed to be from an ethnic group (I still hold it is wrong to call Muhajirs an ethnic group) that has regularly voted for the most hideous criminal in the history of #Pakistan. There is nothing that can be done for our uncles and cousins. They are trapped in a web of hatred for everyone else and drawing room conversations consist of kicking Pashtuns out of Karachi and how Sindhis are a lesser race.

So sad that in so many years we could not forge nationhood and became pray to ethnic politics.

author was threatened some how? any proof?

My friend if the truth whacked you in the face like a lightning zap of electricity, you still would be singing songs of Altaf Hussain while Syed Jamaluddin finally succeeded in establishing his Jinnahpur. You should be ashamed for being a bigot but Altaf supporters are born to live in disgrace.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was reading this article today in the day. It seems Altaf Hussain is famous everywhere for being a mass murderer but no matter how much the truth is shoved into their face the @darkinsky's and @Patriot's will continue loving the terrorist organization and its attrocities in Pakistan. Altaf is a leader who does not believe in Pakistan, is involved in the jinnahpur conspiracy and has called partition the biggest blunder in the history of mankind.

I am ashamed to be from an ethnic group (I still hold it is wrong to call Muhajirs an ethnic group) that has regularly voted for the most hideous criminal in the history of #Pakistan. There is nothing that can be done for our uncles and cousins. They are trapped in a web of hatred for everyone else and drawing room conversations consist of kicking Pashtuns out of Karachi and how Sindhis are a lesser race.

So sad that in so many years we could not forge nationhood and became pray to ethnic politics.

My friend if the truth whacked you in the face like a lightning zap of electricity, you still would be singing songs of Altaf Hussain while Syed Jamaluddin finally succeeded in establishing his Jinnahpur. You should be ashamed for being a bigot but Altaf supporters are born to live in disgrace.

please dont mention me, i have put you under ignore list

I can understand truth hurts and ignorance is bliss :D

I did never debate with this person on political issues ... My sentiments depends on religious debate ... Any what can we expect truth from a die hard PTI worker ..........

Top 10 Worst Politicians in the World of 2013 - Altaf Hussain @ No. 3

Worst politician list 2013 and Altaf Hussain is at number 3? :woot:

PTI propaganda exposed :)
@Leader you mentioned this below link for source:

Reality of this website :D

Domain Name: toptensworld.com
Registered at Domain Name Registration : Website Builder : Web Hosting : SSL Certificates : Dynadot.com

Registrant:
Umar Majeed
ypopden
Lahore, Punjab 54000
Pakistan

Administrative Contact:
Umar Majeed
ypopden
Lahore, Punjab 54000
Pakistan

+042 0923349494949

Technical Contact:
Umar Majeed
ypopden
Lahore, Punjab 54000
Pakistan

+042 0923349494949

Record expires on 2014/03/13 UTC
Record created on 2013/03/13 UTC

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.bumsandbananas.com
ns2.bumsandbananas.com

TopTensWorld.com - Best top 10 list - TopTensWorld

1011574_10151821800928278_444559421_n.jpg

His Facebook Profile:

https://www.facebook.com/UmarMaj?fref=ts

Do you know this guy or its you @Leader :undecided:
@Awesome @nuclearpak @darkinsky @Rafael @mafiya @pak-marine @Zakii @Aeronaut

Registered at Domain Name Registration : Website Builder : Web Hosting : SSL Certificates : Dynadot.com

Registrant:
Umar Majeed
ypopden
Lahore, Punjab 54000
Pakistan

Administrative Contact:
Umar Majeed
ypopden
Lahore, Punjab 54000
Pakistan

+042 0923349494949

Technical Contact:
Umar Majeed
ypopden
Lahore, Punjab 54000
Pakistan

+042 0923349494949

Record expires on 2014/03/13 UTC
Record created on 2013/03/13 UTC

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.bumsandbananas.com
ns2.bumsandbananas.com

TopTensWorld.com - Best top 10 list - TopTensWorld

1011574_10151821800928278_444559421_n.jpg

His Facebook Profile:

https://www.facebook.com/UmarMaj?fref=ts

Do you know this guy or its you @Leader :undecided:
@Awesome @nuclearpak @darkinsky @Rafael @mafiya @pak-marine @Zakii @Aeronaut

bohat mazrat kay sath ager apko dukh pohncha meray link share karanay say...

mein tou ab bas yehi keh sakta hon k Allah khair karay, is bachay ko apnay hifz-o-aman mien rakhay... Amen

bohat mazrat kay sath ager apko dukh pohncha meray link share karanay say...

mein tou ab bas yehi keh sakta hon k Allah khair karay, is bachay ko apnay hifz-o-aman mien rakhay... Amen

Ye baccha Lahore mai hai :angry: Or Lahore mai aapka raj ahi :D

Registrant:
Umar Majeed
ypopden
Lahore, Punjab 54000
Pakistan

Administrative Contact:
Umar Majeed
ypopden
Lahore, Punjab 54000
Pakistan

+042 0923349494949

Technical Contact: