What's new

Altaf Hussain Seeks Political Asylum For His Supporters In India

Status
Not open for further replies.
This attention seeking whore is afraid of any possible military action against the militant wing of MQM. Although it is quite difficult to understand his braying but if you listen carefully the "speech" you will notice that like Z. Mirza he is also inciting ethnic hatred and disharmony but just his tareeqa e wardat is different. Now he is also trying to drag Punjabi Muhajreen into his dirty politics, but he seems to be unaware of the fact that Punjabi Muhajreen are well integrated and after 60 years you cannot tell an "abaadkar" from those who were already living here.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats for political advantages not on humanitarian grounds... nothing else... but big hearts remind me afridi... :laugh:

That is your perception.

I cannot change it.

Tibetans were given asylum.

Guess the year!

Political?

Then what happened?

So, as per you, we should have a suicidal political instinct and not a humanitarian warmth.

May I recommend that you must know just a little bit of history, before you shoot your mouth charged up with an agenda to prove by hook or by crook!

But just to allay your fears, this time, India would be political and not humanitarian, if I am not mistaken. They won't give Altaf or his Mohajirs asylum.

But then, the question will be - in such a case would India be following the UN guidelines for refugees and asylum seekers?

This attention seeking whore is afraid of any possible military action against the militant wing of MQM. Although it is quite difficult to understand his braying but if you listen carefully the "speech" you will notice that like Z. Mirza he is also inciting ethnic hatred and disharmony but just his tareeqa e wardat is different. Now he is also trying to drag Punjabi Muhajreen into his dirty politics, but he seems to be unaware of the fact that Punjabi Muhajreen are well integrated and after 60 years you cannot tell an "abaadkar" from those who were already living here.

IsI should seriously make a deal with the rest of the MQM and neutralize this janawar for good.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW where is the source of the news?
-
From minutes:1:10... he's referring to his speech in india,,,

Then at minutes 2:30+ he again made a fresh request for 5 crore+ muhajirs to be accepted by india (which doesn't include me & Imran Khan even thou our families also migrated from india :) ) ...

& then he makes request to "international community" to accept their existence,,, bla bla,,, 7 to intervene... he is implying "jinnah-Pur" one can tell...

-
‪Altaf appeals India for asylum to Mohajirs (part III)‬‏ - YouTube

Altaf is openly pro-india & anti-Pakistan,,, & he is psychotic without doubt...

Why does MQM keep whining about 92 etc when they have been part of Govt.s of ALL of their so-called opperessors

Now this is the time I should pack all my business from Karachi Pakistan and shift somewhere else just like your leaders did(PPP & ML-N) in UAE and Sudia.

That is your perception.

I cannot change it.

Tibetans were given asylum.

Guess the year!

Political?

Then what happened?

So, as per you, we should have a suicidal political instinct and not a humanitarian warmth.

May I recommend that you must know just a little bit of history, before you shoot your mouth charged up with an agenda to prove by hook or by crook!

But just to allay your fears, this time, India would be political and not humanitarian, if I am not mistaken. They won't give Altaf or his Mohajirs asylum.

But then, the question will be - in such a case would India be following the UN guidelines for refugees and asylum seekers?

when you have not had anything to feed your own, and needed weapons to protect the big India, you got yourself ticket to heaven "Dalai Lama" and guess what he brought with him ?? :P

and now even the big bad India is no position to manipulate pakistan's internal situation... as far Altaf is concern, he is british and none here are interested to go back to foreign lands in east,

besides I think his statement is misunderstood...

That is where you are mistaken, no one but a few of these b@stards are trying to create havoc just so that they can carry on dividing the people on racial lines and living in luxury them selves when poor man on the street is dieing for these retards. And no Pakistan was not created by only muhajirs, that is if you know the meaning of what that stands for. Do you know how many Panjabis migrated to Pakistan from india, they were mohajirs too were they not. What about the others. ITs about time, that the people of Karachi get rid of these paracites and start taking care of their own issues rather then getting dictations from England.

Let us not bring in Punjabis who came from India. For them the cultural shock was not there. They were Punjabis and on this side, there were Punjabis and all were same.

For Mohajirs, it was a cultural shock. Most of the Mohajirs who migrated were not the lumpen lot (the lumpen lot were left behind in India since they had not the money or will to change ships midcourse). The Mohajirs who went to Pakistan were the educated and those who knew about governance, be it administration, judiciary or commerce. They were not the feudal satraps ruling over their bonded labour or moustachioed Military men with their large jagirs strutting around like brainless ho ho martinets having their chotas in the evening and all that!

If Altaf and the Mohajirs have grievances, don't you think that is worth your while to check why?

Please understand, the Mohajirs lost their hearth and home and they came over for the heady wine of Islam! That is a HUGE sacrifice. They started from SCRATCH. Not even a roof over their heads!

The 'sons of the soil' of Pakistan, what sacrifice they have done for the heady elixir of Islam? Think that over.
They still had their hearth and home, their jagirs, their vast fields and property that they lorded over and their boned labour (who were also the losers).

It is not for me to say and I am aware of it, but then injustice is something that sort of stirs me.

Check your country's greats. The majority are Mohajirs.

when you have not had anything to feed your own, and needed weapons to protect the big India, you got yourself ticket to heaven "Dalai Lama" and guess what he brought with him ?? :P

and now even the big bad India is no position to manipulate pakistan's internal situation... as far Altaf is concern, he is british and none here are interested to go back to foreign lands in east,

besides I think his statement is misunderstood...

Since you know so much, please educate me!

Let us not bring in Punjabis who came from India. For them the cultural shock was not there. They were Punjabis and on this side, there were Punjabis and all were same.

For Mohajirs, it was a cultural shock. Most of the Mohajirs who migrated were not the lumpen lot (the lumpen lot were left behind in India since they had not the money or will to change ships midcourse). The Mohajirs who went to Pakistan were the educated and those who knew about governance, be it administration, judiciary or commerce. They were not the feudal satraps ruling over their bonded labour or moustachioed Military men with their large jagirs strutting around like brainless ho ho martinets having their chotas in the evening and all that!

If Altaf and the Mohajirs have grievances, don't you think that is worth your while to check why?

Please understand, the Mohajirs lost their hearth and home and they came over for the heady wine of Islam! That is a HUGE sacrifice. They started from SCRATCH. Not even a roof over their heads!

The 'sons of the soil' of Pakistan, what sacrifice they have done for the heady elixir of Islam? Think that over.
They still had their hearth and home, their jagirs, their vast fields and property that they lorded over and their boned labour (who were also the losers).

It is not for me to say and I am aware of it, but then injustice is something that sort of stirs me.

anyone who migrated had to start from scratch... and they did...

the urdu speaking of Punjab have no problem... kirra sirf altaf ko hi hai... who makes these mindless statements.... no urdu speaking of Karachi would ever want to leave Pakistan... its their and our home... and to hell with Altaf and alike...

The Army can help Karachi first, the UN doesn't need to do anything.

These guys who are doing the targeted killings are common criminals who are backed by vested interests, the drug and smuggling underworld of Karachi and certain political parties. That makes it a purely law and order issue which can be handled by a civil administration with the will to do it. Why invoke the Army? This is not their job.

These guys who are doing the targeted killings are common criminals who are backed by vested interests, the drug and smuggling underworld of Karachi and certain political political parties. That makes it a purely law and order issue which can be handled by a civil administration with the will to do it. Why invoke the Army? This is not their job.

I know that it's not the Army job. I'm saying, worse comes to worse, you can call the Army to resolve the issue, no need to call the UN. I don't think it's needed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom