What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And They bring more hates then development and clearly Karachi is not MQM property

Hate results in hate

You show open hate for a major community of Karachi and then expect rose petals in return?

Yes MQM is here and if need be I would support it again and I have no shame over it

yes bro they use Muhajir term in Karachi and don't deliver any things good for Karachi, they always bring chaos/hate in Karachi, and BTW i am karachicite
Wrong this Muhajir term was not associated with MQM. It was used to identify the ppl living in Urban areas of Sindh whose family migrated from present day India to Urban Areas of Sindh

That's what you think, reality is they developed karachi and now Sindhi are enjoying because of that without doing anything and not giving back anything except corruption and loot.

Don't have 1 single proper road in karachi except main shah ra'e'faisal
And what they do build few roads/parks and drains some NALAs during rainy seasons, they didn't built any infrastructures/mass transit systems at their terms

And what they do build few roads/parks and drains some NALAs during rainy seasons, they didn't built any infrastructures/mass transit systems at their terms
and now we have nothing of these.

But yeah pay the tax on time because karachi people have to feed whole punjab and give them subsidies on infrastructures like orange train etc. But also yeah don't ask for jobs, or something in return.

Hate results in hate

You show open hate for a major community of Karachi and then expect rose petals in return?

Yes MQM is here and if need be I would support it again and I have no shame over it
Because your blind,Altaf hussain showed sympathy to India and talk a separation of the city from the country on countless times

Wrong this Muhajir term was not associated with MQM. It was used to identify the ppl living in Urban areas of Sindh whose family migrated from present day India to Urban Areas of Sindh
It does matter MQM used this term always

Because your blind,Altaf hussain showed sympathy to India and talk a separation of the city from the country on countless times

Altaf Hussain happened a decade later than Bhutto who with his racist policies alienated people of Karachi

Altaf Hussain is a result. He is a consequence. If the root cause would exist then more Altaf Hussain might born

Live with it

That's what you think, reality is they developed karachi and now Sindhi are enjoying because of that without doing anything and not giving back anything except corruption and loot.

Don't have 1 single proper road in karachi except main shah ra'e'faisal
If that's the case then why dont all of you get up and move to Somalia. Whither that logic you can make one of their villages into a "great metropolis" too.

Karachi was the capital of Pakistan. Every industry and business shifted there. No immigrant from india brongt their while factory to Karachi with them.

Since you want to play that game then you should really thank the sindhis for letting you stay in their land.

@seven0seven look at this mentality, they prove my point. These people should apologize for destroying Karachi and bring scum like altaf into power.

But yeah pay the tax on time because karachi people have to feed whole punjab and give them subsidies on infrastructures like orange train etc. But also yeah don't ask for jobs, or something in return.
They are using us, we are still not understanding, these are our mistakes not theirs

Punjab feeds you ungrateful lot. Infact Punjab feeds the whole nation. What type of sick and twisted mentality do you have there? This is the same mentality that gave power to MQM. Terrorist sum

I too.

Karachi was the capital of Pakistan. Every industry and business shifted there.

And all the bureaucrats and industrialists were urdu speaking and muhajirs. From Adamjees to Dawood group to many many more

It didn't become an industrial hub because Pashtuns were running fortune 500 companies in Karachi in 1947 :lol:

If that's the case then why dont all of you get up and move to Somalia. Whither that logic you can make one of their villages into a "great metropolis" too.

Karachi was the capital of Pakistan. Every industry and business shifted there. No immigrant from india brongt their while factory to Karachi with them.

Since you want to play that game then you should really thank the sindhis for letting you stay in their land.

@seven0seven look at this mentality, they prove my point. These people should apologize for destroying Karachi and bring scum like altaf into power.
Yes sir we destroyed ourselves

Hate results in hate

Wha here is the ethnic hate. Shame shame

Wha here is the ethnic hate. Shame shame

These are facts

Hate results in hate

You can expect Karachiites to give you love letters in return when you

1 Deprive them of government jobs
2 Destroy their city
3 Don't honor promises made to them

Altaf Hussain happened a decade later than Bhutto who with his racist policies alienated people of Karachi

Altaf Hussain is a result. He is a consequence. If the root cause would exist then more Altaf Hussain might born

Live with it
Then why we didn't lifted up claim our rights in peaceful manners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom