What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

I am laughing on the fact that the media is claiming his bail plea is denied and some people are still arguing whether he was arrested :rofl:

Last post on this topic - I will focus on the updates

MQM protest in AJK and KKGB

protest at lahore punjab house

BpNC-DBCYAMUU7I.jpg:large

BpNC_YzCcAIZ6Gh.jpg:large

The mafia don's days are numbered. kudos to Scotland Yard and British authorities for getting him on money laundering when Pakistan couldnt get him for murder and extortion (before running away and getting british passport)

OYEEE - MQM supporters. Sorry you must be having very very bad day!! :laugh:

Please dont burn shops now and resort to hawai firing and other hooliganism. Yeah?

MQM fans will say he is a 'victim of international conspiracy'. I will say good riddance. If Pakistan can get rid of evil of Altaf Hussain, it will breathe much easy. He is not a champion of middle class rights, he is a champion of chaos and terror and now going by the case against him, he is also involved in financial corruption.

hes just one of the many bad fish in the pond

zardari got away with a lot of shyt and that is NOT okay

While he was answering questions at Victoria police station, felt sick and reportedly being examined for the same disease, his Muhajir Mentor, derta werta nahin mushy was suffering from.

the mohajir mentor you are refering to despite all the opposition had the courage to come back unlike many pu$&ys we have

MQM protest in AJK and KKGB

protest at lahore punjab house

BpNC-DBCYAMUU7I.jpg:large

BpNC_YzCcAIZ6Gh.jpg:large

i count about 18 people at this protest

how much did it cost to make the signs and pay them each to stand in front of cameras....:lol:

While he was answering questions at Victoria police station, felt sick and reportedly being examined for the same disease, his Muhajir Mentor, derta werta nahin mushy was suffering from.

this "muhajir" or other type of talk is not allowed here

@Aeronaut we shouldnt allow this

and yes - Gen (retd.) Musharraf was a man and came to face the charges. The mafia don did NOT.

Aurat is totally spreading false rumours to incite violence. Typical MQM trait

above that she is abusing Rangers... shameful

Breaking: Altaf Hussain's Bail rejected, he was called in for interview, but when interview finished, he said janay do, they said, puttar asi bhi kiya jaldi hai... abhi tou 14 saal tu yahen rahe ga !! :lol:

BpNjyKjIMAAH5De.jpg

@darkinsky !! :omghaha:

yeh sazish hai mqm kay quaid altaf hussain kay khilaf :lol: :omghaha:

yar MQM is only ridiculing itself - Their leader got "arrested" and now by shutting down Karachi they are actually confirming that they are morphed into nothing but a pressure group. They have made Urdu speaking Karachitis nothing but a joke

I wish during the Money laundering investigations and interrogations MET police find evidence of Altafs involvement in Imran Farooq murder case too. Money Laundering is a solid case against him but murder case will put a end to this mafia don forever.

iss ke liye kon lare gaa ....farooq satar :rofl::rofl:
Farooq Sattar khud theek se khara ho nahi sakta is ke liye kia lare gaa.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom