What's new

Altaf as a Father of the Nation - Afaq demands removal of billboards!

You can't call yourself "urdu speaker" unless your family has been speaking this language for at least 15 generations. Therefore Paindoos don't qualify for the honourable "Urdu Speaker appellation", even though they love Urdu more than the real Urdu speaker but still speak it with an incorrect diction and intonation - and their pronunciation skill is also horrible.

awwwwww poor indian troll... ironically his username is of a punjabi king... are you confused about your ancestory my friend? :)

Yes, no doubt this is collective stupid culture but the problem is no one says/do things in manner MQM do! Since, when other parties called their leader as "father of the Nation" ? . Since when PPP/PLM-N/ or etc called to separate city from a province ? (like MQM said to separate Karachi from Sindh or Pakistan, if mandate not acceptable?)
its called popular politics, no matter whatever they call him , thats isnt is the facts changer?
while karachi & hyderabad bieng a new province, sure i ill support that, but the time sepereting any place from pakistan has gone, that MQM knows it, you knows it?
but just need to be fair, i support whatever MQM brings fairly on the table, & i dont support anything which is over projected, by them?

chut!y@p@ of MQMers ...............
you could have used civillized words?
you are one of , old gurds here?
nothing personal, friend?

you could have used civillized words?
you are one of , old gurds here?
nothing personal, friend?

Jaisi harkat hogi waisa hi comment hoga ... They should have used brother of the nation rather than father ............

Jaisi harkat hogi waisa hi comment hoga ... They should have used brother of the nation rather than father ............
uncle garmi chooro, they want to push everyone to keep bringing the fuel to fire?
you are wise enough, i know that?

Back
Top Bottom