What's new

Almost the same: ADB keeps Pakistan’s growth forecast at 4.5%

Learned enough about decimals. Don't care if it was discovered by a dhoti wearing openly defecating Indian.

you don't care coz you cant accept that you are forced to learn things from dhoti wearing indian.... truth is you are learning!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: ...well sometimes we get sad when our knowledge flow to terrorists.....:rofl:

4.5% is not bad. With Chinese investment coming in from next year, things can only get better.

you don't care coz you cant accept that you are forced to learn things from dhoti wearing indian.... truth is you are learning!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: ...well sometimes we get sad when our knowledge flow to terrorists.....:rofl:

Nope. Still don't care. Your only recognized contribution to humanity is lota.

Black_Badna-Bodna_BD.jpg

lolwa..really ? May be that's why an insecure Pakistani kid dragged Indian mathematics in to this discussion ?
Please go earn some coins at the public toilet, don't worry about my insecurity :D

Is that how you earn money ?I pity you dude.
I am looking at a toilet, it's in front of me, i just used it... which means i am in Pakistan because we have something called as attached baths here...

Back
Top Bottom