What's new

'Almost all Pak pacers tampered with ball' : Shoaib Akhtar

So, do the Indians also believe then that Sachin was scared of him?

Cannot really believe it, or else the ICC would have caught on.

You cannot deny, the 2 W's and IK and all of their greatness.

What he says about sachin is his imagination or his analysis at best but what he says about pakistani bowlers is fact as he have seen it all from his own eyes.

Its an eyewitness account and sachin thing is a gossip. :smokin:

Shoaib-Akhtar-During-Party2.jpg

Ball tampering.:P

:rofl::rofl:

Its style in pakistan they accuse and drag everyone in everything, a conspiracy theories :blah::blah: but what akhtar have said about pakistan is his eye witness account.

you guys twist it on pakistan he said abut every pacer news from geo daily pakistan and many others are there .

you guys twist it on pakistan he said abut every pacer news from geo daily pakistan and many others are there .

Every pacers in the world must have said it to his ears secretly, right bhai???

Otherwise how come its revealed just now?/:what::what:

Every pacers in the world must have said it to his ears secretly, right bhai???

Otherwise how come its revealed just now?/:what::what:

nope he clearly said it dear spark .BTW you guys pick his words which suitable to you :lol:

Khan saab english itni bhi difficult nahi hai.

Read again:

"Almost all Pakistani fast bowlers have tampered with the ball. I may be the first one to openly admit to it but everybody is doing it

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/130779-almost-all-pak-pacers-tampered-ball-shoaib-akhtar.html
,"

And what about his own admission that he have done it several times??????????

What will you say as a good pakistani will you demand that every victory that pakistan have got with that should be erased from the records???????????????

nope he clearly said it dear spark .BTW you guys pick his words which suitable to you :lol:

Yup... i said the same too..

Every bowler in the world goes to shoaib and says " look i tamper with balls"...

i search it again each and every indian link use word pakistani :lol:

Yup... i said the same too..

Every bowler in the world goes to shoaib and says " look i tamper with balls"...

I think that statement is a general one. But why is this cherry picking from our Indian friends?

If you believe him then you believe every word of his. It can't be Meetha meetha hup hup karwa karwa thoo thoo :lol:

I think that statement is a general one. But why is this cherry picking from our Indian friends?

If you believe him then you believe every word of his. It can't be Meetha meetha hup hup karwa karwa thoo thoo :lol:

I used common sense..

I wonder if he knows more than others on world bowlers tampering...is he also in spy agencies?:what:

Back
Top Bottom