What's new

Almost 500 Chinese arrested Asia-wide over telecom scam

I have to say, some of the female criminals look very good if it wasn't for the mask, and the whole crime thing.

bad news for those guys. they'll never catch up to our world no.1 ranking in telephone scams, india.

what joke? this well known. anyone who has a phone has experience with indian telemarketer scam at least 4x a day.
fake tech support virus scam and winning a holliday, then ask you to give em detail of your personal info.. these scams i get them lot. lol

what joke? this well known. anyone who has a phone has experience with indian telemarketer scam at least 4x a day.
fake tech support virus scam and winning a holliday, then ask you to give em detail of your personal info.. these scams i get them lot. lol

lol..i've a phone..most of the calls i get from different banks...and you only have to register DND to get rid of these calls...by the way,where did you get this info???you're not from India...or it is another "Bouncer" from qwerrty?? :lol: :lol:

Doesn't change the fact that 500 arrested are ethnic Chinese, and that ethnic Chinese run phone-scams across Asia.

Now it's no difference to you?

The majority of the criminals are from democratic China, and small amount of these criminals are from authoritarianism China.

SKorea has the same system as the more criminals' democracy. No?

You know the 500 Chinese thing is a lie and you love liar, yes?

Now it's no difference to you?

The majority of the criminals are from democratic China, and small amount of these criminals are from authoritarianism China.
No, the majority are the mainlanders and few are Taiwanese.

You know the 500 Chinese thing is a lie and you love liar, yes?
I know the figure to be an underestimation.

Typical immoral stuff. They are neither here nor there, these people.

The ringleaders were from Taiwan, Liu said. (Quote from the article)

The number of ring leaders are probably less than a handful going by the money($11.5m) involved. Most of the others are either stupid willing participants trying to make a fast buck or gullible fools that didn't know they were parts of a scam.

What are you talking about? Roybot has always been anti-China ever since he joined this forum. :lol:
As a side note, the largest number of perpatrators in this incident were from Taiwan. And the victims were all Chinese, either in mainland China or in Taiwan.

When cases like this happens, the captured are all Chinese. When a Taiwanese makes positive contribution, like J Lin, he is Taiwanese!

@sshole western or westernized media!

Going by their MO, it seems there is an international related Chinese gangs using ATMs and bank accounts to transfer money around. Someone showed me a Chinese newspaper and told me quite a few were caught in NYC the last couple of days, but unfortunately I didn't pay much attention to the news.

These perpetrators are ethnic Chinese from different part of Asia, not necessary from China and their targets are mostly Chinese immigrants from China.

These are bad bloods!

Back
Top Bottom