Votes: 12 12.1%
  • No

Votes: 80 80.8%
  • Yes, only Pakistani rape incidents

Votes: 7 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The poll should be, should selective moderating on rape threads other than Indian cases be allowed?

Although i voted no, if allowed then it will be better if the discussion on rape threads remains strictly troll free and free from steriotyping. Proper discussion like what are causes and possible solutions. If its hard to moderate such threads then its better let them be banned.

So here is a poll related to rape threads.

What a fantastic idea to have such an intelligent poll. Probably 'rape' fits into the stated mandate of a Defence Forum very easily and naturally. We could discus "Strategic rape" or "Tactical rape"; for instance. Or the "Military Logistics of rape" or "Development of Camouflage in rape", as well as "Modern trends in Armament in rape". Now how about "Importance of Caliber of Weapons in rape". Just as we can hold symposia on "Fifth Generation trends in rape" alongside "Inherent Aerospace Instability of Manuevering in rape"; or most of all......"Efficacy of Diverterless Supersonic Inlets in rape".

@WebMaster ; what on earth is PDF coming to now? Et Tu ??? :)

Its a defense forum for Gods sake, what are you talking about????

There is also a social and international section on this and many other defense forums. Should we ban them too? Like I said, the solution is not in banning entire topics, but proper moderation. Not only in rape related, but every thread of this forum.

If you have any particular subject in your mind, bring it to the notice of management they would be more than happy to look in to it.... but let us stick to the topic here

Like you don't know.

Shame on those who voted Yes for rape news on pdf.... Rape is a crime it shouldnt be used as trolling or gossiping but it should be seen as a crime... a very grave crime....

Shame on those who voted Yes for rape news on pdf.... Rape is a crime it shouldnt be used as trolling or gossiping but it should be seen as a crime... a very grave crime....

Bro, no person is glorifying rape. The question is whether rape topics should be allowed or not. I think we cannot ban entire topic. Otherwise, there are millions of other horrible topics that should also be banned. Better, unbiased and stricter moderation in every single thread is the answer. Rapes happen everywhere, but why is it championed in certain societies as opposed to others? I would love to know the answer to such legitimate questions.

The title of this thread should be rather abuse in every thread ought to be banned.

Bro, no person is glorifying rape. The question is whether rape topics should be allowed or not. I think we cannot ban entire topic. Otherwise, there are millions of other horrible topics that should also be banned. Better, unbiased and stricter moderation in every single thread is the answer. Rapes happen everywhere, but why is it championed in certain societies as opposed to others? I would love to know the answer to such legitimate questions.

The title of this thread should be rather abuse in every thread ought to be banned.

bro rape is such an extreme crime that nobody wants to talk about that openly but ppl love to listen to the gossips u know what i mean soo isnt it better to avoid talking about something which benefits no1

Like you don't know

Ok Tell me what is that you looking for? You want to have the privilege of posting rape threads??? Vote for it mate, the very purpose of this thread to get opinion from members on this topic...... Vote for a Big Yes, and move on.....

For other topic on trolling, start a thread of your own on suggestion section i will be happy to participate there too......

Do not worry, the ban on rape thread is not implemented yet!!!!!!

Last edited:
NO
Reason: In Islam projection of sin (or sinful activity) is much bigger crime then doing it.....So person running media should be much more careful & watchful then the rest....PEACE

A big NO from my side.

I voted yes... freedom of speech... :)
however rape news about pakistan is usually selectively deleted..

Rape is a big social issue, no need to censor it.. just because its a defence forum.
1. Allow a sticky for rape related NEWS.
2. Allow a sticky for general analysis about rape(as a social issue, not connected to specific news).

This will keep pdf uncluttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom