What's new

Alliance between US,India,Japan,Australia?

India alliance with Japan? Do you really think when india and Pakistan waging a war, the Jap will send their troops to help the indian?

Buddy alliance could mean, Japanese technology + Indian cheap laobur and raw material = Product to compete with Chinese market.

Japan get more business and so does India and both benefit.

and do you really think when india and Pakistan waging a war, the China will send their troops to help the Pak lol:lol:, we have more tthen euough for pak

seriously i do think it is possible if it's under certain situation
but meanwhile this is not gonna happen in any near future

This article is a joke right? Australians? What good are they other than ganging up and beating Indians for "curry bashing". I'd prefer a fair competition between India and China in any field be it economics, industry, military or politics than side with a bunch of racist losers who cannot digest the fact that world is full of diverse people.

:rofl:
Most of India's "excellent relations" with countries that matter are at China's expense.

wll my friend not most but one of China's Excellent relation with the pakistan are at India's expense

:lol:

i believe India should cooperate with China, instead of the other three, they are powers in wane, with low growth and racist agendas, both of our nations can come together to lift ASIA as the super power

You are closer to changing my mind about the Chinese Pakistan relationship more than any Indian troll. Luckily, 99% of Pakistani on this forum are decent human beings.

That's OK.
Most of the Chinese who are not Indian apologists know exactly what I am talking about.

I think no any concrete alliance would be possible against china due to this Obama also ignoring chinese activities against India. Now if India has to counter china then it can be possible in two ways:

One economic ties with Japan-US, australia is not trustable for any type of partnership due to its non cooperation with india.

Second as usual military ties with countries like russia-US. Here no any country would sign any pact with India against China which involves active military action hence military hardware purchase and joint exercises can be done to strengthen indian defense forces.

Don't forget that China respects hard powers and only understand the language of power in military terms. So there would be one option exists that is "Build up a iron wall between India and China with military and economic strength".

That's OK.
Most of the Chinese who are not Indian apologists know exactly what I am talking about.

There are three senior Chinese members here who are active nowadays. Myself, Cardsharp and below_freezing.

You have called TWO (out of THREE) of us "Indian apologists".

By your own reckoning, it looks quite bad for you.

I think no any concrete alliance would be possible against china due to this Obama also ignoring chinese activities against India.

It neither began with Obama nor it will end with him. All this media overhype shows the amount of US fanboys that are there in our sell-out of a media. First of all, I cannot stop laughing at his present entourage of 34 warships, 1 carrier and 3,000 security personnel that he's brought along to Mumbai, of which even Medvedev didn't even bring 1/10th despite arriving only 20 days after 26/11.

Coming back to point; There won't be any alliance against China in general especially not with a bunch of unreliable countries like the ones this thread mentions:

1) US (Obama)-- we saw his colours when he caught us cold in Afghanistan: Had it not been for Russia (as always), our $2.2 billion would have gone down the drains.
2) Japan-- US puppet; no independent stand militarily or even politically.
3) Australia-- a liability without US blessings and has a Sinophile of a PM.

Since we have common diplomatic issues with PRC, we're better of cooperating with Vietnam & rest of southeast Asia and independent understanding with Japanese and South Koreans and obviously Russians of course since Southeast is pretty tight with them just as we are.

Now if India has to counter china then it can be possible in two ways:

First and most important thing is in our own house; we need a PM that has spine, individual stand and a firm say. Manmohan Singh has none of these. So until the next election, we cannot say much.

One economic ties with Japan-US, australia is not trustable for any type of partnership due to its non cooperation with india.

Economic muscle already exists significantly; it is the political muscle that is lacking here. About Australia, I couldn't agree more. If there was something called a fictitious scenario, we might have to end up saving Australia's neck from PLAN's wrath (humor intended :P).

Second as usual military ties with countries like russia-US. Here no any country would sign any pact with India against China which involves active military action hence military hardware purchase and joint exercises can be done to strengthen indian defense forces.

You're contradicting your intention here. The only countries that can truly interoperate with our forces are Russia and Israel due to our arsenal being mostly made by them. Most of our exercises are aimed at counter-terrorism, anti-insurgency and better scouting tactics on land, better piracy combating at sea and understanding different tactics of modern aerial combat in air.

None of these are aimed at training for a full-blown war whether it is against any country or not.

Don't forget that China respects hard powers and only understand the language of power in military terms. So there would be one option exists that is "Build up a iron wall between India and China with military and economic strength".

My words exactly. Couldn't agree more in this case

All this alliance talk is crap . India china stood together during climate change talks against the west . Only interests matter .As interests change alliances will also change . Different kinds of alliances will be formed in different areas of interest like climate change , trade , security etc. Bottomline is that every country will have to fend for itself in the end .

Soviet Union couldn't save India from getting its bu*t kicked in 1962 by china coz we Fcuked Up .

China or USA couldn't save Pakistan from getting its butt kicked in 1971 by India coz Pakistan fcuked Up.

You ve gotta only rely on yourself. Alliances will keep changing with time.

Back
Top Bottom