What's new

Alliance between US,India,Japan,Australia?

Srinivas

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Guys with the recent development of tensions between China-India,China-Japan and china -- vietnam and other south asian countries it is now clear that china is ready to bully the small nations and assert its influence in asia as the US power decline.
Is the alliance between US,India,Autralia,Japan and other nations in south east asia is possible if Yes what are the implications?

Opinions are welcome :cheers:

India alliance with Japan? Do you really think when india and Pakistan waging a war, the Jap will send their troops to help the indian?

haaa haaa we are more than enough to defend our borders.... Alliance here is not like NATO where one country involves in problem others will join.. Alliance here is in order to have continuous support and supply during and after war so that India doesnt stop its growth and remains backward for more time.. With Nukes and Missiles in place i dont think we need some ones help...

CCPP as others have mentioned alliance doesn't mean sending troops in times of war. It is mostly focused on diplomatic alliances. Anyway these kind of games will be continuously played in the coming years, it's certain every major country will play its cards well.

The question is, what has stopped this from happening before now?

Japan for example was quite angry regarding the fact that India did not sign the NPT and also with the nuclear tests. In addition, Japan for a long time considered China to be the primary investment destination in Asia.

Nowadays... the Japanese are starting to forget about the NPT issue, and are even thinking about signing "nuclear deals" with India. Also, India's economy is growing at an enormous rate, and drawing in a massive amount of Japanese investment.

What Japan has to think about now, is the fact that they have a stagnant economy, and a powerful growing neighbour with a historical grudge against them (China). Looking at the long-term scenario, it gets even worse for them.

There was this thing called 'Quadrilateral Initiative' a few years ago which is basically an alliance between U.S., Australia, India and Japan. Back then China made it clear we consider any such alliance as a containment strategy against us and the initiative quickly died off.

^
USA+Japan+Australia might be an alliance, but India will stay out of it. All we had was a nuclear deal and everyone starts saying we're American tools :rolleyes:

Japan is not extricating itself from America's grip to ally itself with China's other enemy.

A Japan-India alliance is not even remotely on the cards. Don't even dream about it.

Japan is not extricating itself from America's grip to ally itself with China's other enemy.

A Japan-India alliance is not even remotely on the cards. Don't even dream about it.

Really love the way Pakistanis keep harping on the 'India China enemies' thing. In several forums I have observed, Pakistanis are the ones who bring up the 'try to take South Tibet' rhetoric. Even in threads where the Chinese posters are not bothered about it, Pakistanis try to ignite the flame.

Pathetic really. Come face to face with your enemies and fight it out, instead of trying to fire off other people's back and acting like the stereotypical 'scheming villain' of bollywood movies.

Really love the way Pakistanis keep harping on the 'India China enemies' thing. In several forums I have observed, Pakistanis are the ones who bring up the 'try to take South Tibet' rhetoric. Even in threads where the Chinese posters are not bothered about it, Pakistanis try to ignite the flame.

I have seen many Indian members doing the same thing.

I have seen many Indian members doing the same thing.

You know why you seen so many Indian members doing the same thing? here is the deal=peacefulclown=peace-ful=peacefulll, next one i guess will be peacefullll:rofl: they are super "all in one version":lol:

Really love the way Pakistanis keep harping on the 'India China enemies' thing.

What part of

Guys with the recent development of tensions between China-India,China-Japan and china -- vietnam and other south asian countries it is now clear that china is ready to bully the small nations and assert its influence in asia as the US power decline.
Is the alliance between US,India,Autralia,Japan and other nations in south east asia is possible if Yes what are the implications?

Opinions are welcome :cheers:

(the bolded part) did you miss?

Back
Top Bottom