What's new

Alleged Rigging and Re-Count in NA-122 Lahore: Updates

Just a small reminder People In KPK crying over terrorism poverty etc .

I am sorry, did i walk into a heejrah room, my bad i am leaving, please keep the dance going for next 5 years

I am sorry, did i walk into a heejrah room, my bad i am leaving, please keep the dance going for next 5 years

Going by your logic...
If you are robbed, rather than going after the culprit and perusing legal battle you will sit quiet (probably because of fear) and not make any commotion?

Going by your logic...
If you are robbed, rather than going after the culprit and perusing legal battle you will sit quiet (probably because of fear) and not make any commotion?

We will take tips and encouragement from our brothers across the pond.

@Jazzbot

bas kar beta ab rona band bhi kar lai .... man up !!! :lol:

Why don't you tell the HONORABLE Speaker NA to man up and face the music like a man.. Oh I forgot, he belongs to a party who's leaders don't have balls, so they can't face a thing like a man.. My bad.. :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
IK got every right to ask for a recount & AS got every right to approach for court order, when the decision is in our favor we will go to any extend to defend those who gave those decisions and if the same decision is against us by the same court we will label it as being biased, well i guess its in human nature... Politics is a very dirty game, but we love to get out hands dirty from time to time :coffee:

A few things, please think rationally:

1) ECP Tribunal is the one who's responsible to make decisions about election rigging and recount.

2) When IK referred to LHC and SC for election rigging earlier, his case was dismissed and he was told to refer to Election Tribunal.

3) IK won the case in Election Tribunal, and ECP asked for verification of votes and recount in NA-122 at Aug 27.

4) Speaker NA, files application in LHC seeking stay order (IK's similar case in LHC was dismissed earlier and he was told to refer Election Tribunal as these cases aren't under LHC's domain)

5) Speaker NA is able to get LHC order in his favor in less than 2 hours in single hearing. :hitwall:

6) LHC ordered in favor of Speaker NA without listening to other party.

Now any sane person can see what the F is going on. If you still wanna keep your eyes off, then your choice..

No sir, you didn't walk into Riwind Palace yet, so no heejrah room and dance for you as of yet.

No sir, you didn't walk into Riwind Palace yet, so no heejrah room and dance for you as of yet.

do they call you in riwind place for dances too, must have banged you real hard that you are still burning. I Promise you, you will run out of this forum

do they call you in riwind place for dances too, must have banged you real hard that you are still burning. I Promise you, you will run out of this forum

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

George Bernard Shaw

My bad, I forgot that no one can beat you in a dirty fight. After all this is only one thing in which you noora supporters are best at. Sorry, you win and I loose.

Post Reported!

554508_519336754815250_295906679_n.jpg

IK got every right to ask for a recount & AS got every right to approach for court order, when the decision is in our favor we will go to any extend to defend those who gave those decisions and if the same decision is against us by the same court we will label it as being biased, well i guess its in human nature... Politics is a very dirty game, but we love to get out hands dirty from time to time :coffee:

politics is not a dirty game, its your and your kind, you see and do only whats inside you. change that and you will see a different world...

secondly, we dont defend wrong doings,unlike nooras so its not human nature. its result of haramkhori

politics is not a dirty game, its your and your kind, you see and do only whats inside you. change that and you will see a different world...

secondly, we dont defend wrong doings,unlike nooras so its not human nature. its result of haramkhori

Humduillah me & my kind are humble, hardworking and simple people & we don't question someones kind, unlike others. Who take political discussion to personal level, if my post are so hard for you to digest, than ignore them...

Back
Top Bottom