What's new

All You Need To Know About India-China Stand-off In Ladakh

Look at the condition of the mankind?!?! 1.5b folks are militarily engaging another 1.5b folks without chopping off a single head of one another!!!!!

With only 25 million folks, 80% of them being non-Muslims, the Ottomans ruled over the center of the Eurasia centuries after centuries with daily doses of extremely bloody “real battles”....
They were altogether a different breed, not the kind of world has seen lately. Their hand was Allah's hand. Who could fight such soldiers ?

Can anyone here tell me which supply route India uses for Siachin? If it is via Ladakh, is it blocked or not? And if it is blocked already then why the hell are we still waiting? I think we have some cleaning to do.
Historically they were using Kargil-Dras highway. I had heard they had opened up a route from Ladakh side also but i am not sure it is being used or not.

Operation Chop Chop

India needs to start Operation Rosgulla to liberate Tibbet.

Look like captured some soldiers too

Can Chinese member translate what the Angry Chinese Soldier is saying :laugh:
China not happy Indian soldier is illegally on their land

All Tough guy drama ended , once faced with Armed Chinese Military ,Indians became soft taking on unarmed civilians

....almost crying infront of Chinese Soldiers

China did not even offered any "Tea"

Oye Hoye

:laughcry:

Can anyone here tell me which supply route India uses for Siachin? If it is via Ladakh, is it blocked or not? And if it is blocked already then why the hell are we still waiting? I think we have some cleaning to do.
All major highways are far away from the LAC. There are very few roads close to the LAC, in fact the reason this standoff started was India finished a road connecting the LAC to another major supply route to an airstrip.
Here is some sat imagery of the are to get a decent idea of what is going on

Indian Army telling Chinese army, PLEASE GO BACKView attachment 635795
Old pic. Not related to current ladakh stanoff. BTW this is called banner drill. Both sides display these banners whenever there is a confrontation due to lack of clarity of LAC.
Here are few pics of Chinese BDR personnels displaying banners at LAC:
images
images
images

Any chinese members or any other knowledgeable members. Please answer the following questions:
a) Why is china doing these incursions? What do they gain from it? Is it worth risking a huge Indian market.
b) China may loose indian market [with $50B trade surplus favouring china]. Is China willing to loose this?
c) Chinese companies will loose ability to participate in 5G bids in India. Is China willing to loose this?
d) China is pushing India into more and more alignment with USA & Japan. Is it in China's interests?
e) If there is a war, and if India defends itself, then it will be a big loss of face for China. Isn't it?

Begani shaadi mein abdullah deewana. These Pakistanis I tell you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom