What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Yes but it was an unanimous vote across all party lines including Trudeau's own. Trudeau told his cabinet not to vote to leave open negotiating room for the Canadian detainees in China.
Voting to decide a "genocide"?? by politicians but not scholars? can anything more ridiculous than this??? how many of those Canadian politicians have ever visited Xinjiang, or how many of them even know where Xinjiang is...

🤦‍♂️

I feel disgusted that you're technically my "countryman".

Let's just concede that the feeling is mutual, especially if someone like yourself is willing to turn a blind eye towards these vivid crimes against humanity. But perhaps I shouldn't be so surprised, seeing how the PM himself seems to have trouble grasping with the reality that a modern-day "superpower" is blatantly carrying out Nazi-esque racially-motivated mass incarcerations.

Why is this genocide noise only coming from predominantly Caucasian Western nations? What happened to the rest of the world?
I think "rest of the world" fears China because they are weak nations that can't risk the anger of China

When you start throwing words like Genocide around without prove just to smear another country. you lost all the credibility in your words. It become meaningless.

Just like freedom and democracy was suppose to be a good thing. But these words all practically got raped to death by the western countries as tools to attack other countries, it no longer have the same meaning anymore. I throw up a little in my mouth hearing this words now a days. It's nothing but geopolitics......

Let's just concede that the feeling is mutual
I certainly expect so. I'd be even more disgusted if it wasn't.
especially if someone like yourself is willing to turn a blind eye towards these vivid crimes against humanity
It's not very difficult to turn a blind eye to things that aren't real. What you call "vivid crimes against humanity" is simply slanderous propaganda and lies fed to the gullible like slop fed to pigs along a trough.
But perhaps I shouldn't be so surprised, seeing how the PM himself
I know you and I (and your alt) aren't on good terms, but there must be a modicum of decorum and civility. Being compared in any way to that cowardly fop of a "prime minister" is beyond the pale.
a modern-day "superpower"
That doesn't go in quotes. China is already a superpower by every measure, and they haven't invented the word yet for what it will be called in the future.
crimes against humanity
mass incarcerations
I find it noteworthy that you wouldn't use the term "genocide." Why is that? It's what all the worthy democracies are calling it, right? Surely you don't think yourself better or more rational than them.

Why is this genocide noise only coming from predominantly Caucasian Western nations? What happened to the rest of the world?
Is it?

Tunis, Turkey, Malaysia and Indonesia are white Caucasian? :lol:

Not one Uighur killed = genocide. :rofl:

For there to be a genocide, you decimate the population, meaning kill 10% of the population. Like what happened in Iraq. Iraqis were genocided by Washington serial genociders.

The level of mental retardation among Canadian politicians is stunning and obvious.

Canada's ancestors:

Neo-liberals thrive in cultural genocide of traditional people, forcing them to take vaccines with birth control in them.

Zionist Jews are notorious genociders of Palestinians and others they don't like.

It's not very difficult to turn a blind eye to things that aren't real. What you call "vivid crimes against humanity" is simply slanderous propaganda and lies fed to the gullible like slop fed to pigs along a trough.

"Slanderous propaganda" seems to be congruent with the sort of language the former USSR and Nazi Germany used to describe allegations of their cover-ups and crimes. Seriously man, have an ounce of self-respect and stop trying to cover their ***.

I know you and I (and your alt) aren't on good terms, but there must be a modicum of decorum and civility. Being compared in any way to that cowardly fop of a "prime minister" is beyond the pale.

He sure is cowardly. Cowardly for not calling this a genocide a year or two ago when evidence came to light.

That doesn't go in quotes. China is already a superpower by every measure, and they haven't invented the word yet for what it will be called in the future.

LOL we sure wouldn't agree on what these "measures" are, eh?

I find it noteworthy that you wouldn't use the term "genocide." Why is that? It's what all the worthy democracies are calling it, right? Surely you don't think yourself better or more rational than them.

It's a genocide, plain and simple. There you go. It's not like labelling it differently would mitigate the gravity and abhorrent nature of the crimes.

Rest of the world, including Muslim countries like Pakistan, are Chinese slaves. That's a really easy question to answer...LOL

No one questions the Masta otherwise Masta won't give CPEC benefit :D

Rest of the world, including Muslim countries like Pakistan, are Chinese slaves. That's a really easy question to answer...LOL

No one questions the Masta otherwise Masta won't give CPEC benefit :D
There are many sympathy across the world , including the muslim world, it's just the government never share the sentiment. This is literally what happened from Morocco to Indonesia.

The chinese like to point at government public support towards Uyghur policy as a proof that everybody supports what china did.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom