What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Lot of Pakistani girls are marrying Chinese men,
Not many cases of CHinese women marrying Pakistani men...
I have not seen any such couple so far, either from internet or in person... Maybe it's the marriage between Muslims...

And fact of the matter is ignore these wumaos and ccp supporters and you will find that ordinary Chinese want ccp to be purged from earth just like anyone else
So there are 1.5 billion 'wumao' and ccp supporters. And 99.9999% of Chinese are NOT ordinary... lol...

Last edited:
I concur with you on Indian girls, especially ones that are drunk on liberal secular KoolAid,
Why just the ones you mentioned? I can name hundred more.

On this issue, we are in the same boat.
Process different but end result same.

What so they're all liberal kool aid drinkers now? So have Hindu ceremonies for their weddings?
No we're not in the same boat, and I can put up stats to prove it. Your community has far higher rates of intermarriage, your own stars do it in copious amounts.

Go on Brother Eddie and Arsalan, spread the truth and let falsehood perish.
Yes yes, mulla Eddie and mulla Arslan spreading the Haq.

@mods can all his orgasm inspired threads made into one. He keeps opening threads after every few weeks even after many members tried to logic with him. Now he have discovered his new idol mulla.

What so they're all liberal kool aid drinkers now? So have Hindu ceremonies for their weddings?
No we're not in the same boat, and I can put up stats to prove it. Your community has far higher rates of intermarriage, your own stars do it in copious amounts.

Hindu ceremonies among Indian elite are as fad as Islamic ceremonies among your elite. For a significant portion of them, it's just for show.
Come on, don't pretend you don't know this truth.

I concur on your second part. The reason for it is that we have significant non-hindu presence in India.
It lacks in Pakistan, hence you don't find this pattern.

BUT, we are digressing.
My original point was about Chinese men marrying your females VS Chinese women marrying your men. The reason for it from a civilizational POV.
Since it's POV, it's not a gospel but just my POV.

Hindu ceremonies among Indian elite are as fad as Islamic ceremonies among your elite. For a significant portion of them, it's just for show.
Come on, don't pretend you don't know this truth.

I concur on your second part. The reason for it is that we have significant non-hindu presence in India.
It lacks in Pakistan, hence you don't find this pattern.

BUT, we are digressing.
My original point was about Chinese men marrying your females VS Chinese women marrying your men. The reason for it from a civilizational POV.
Since it's POV, it's not a gospel but just my POV.

Fair enough on the fad part. By the way the Pakistani elite marry each other.

I've already clearly answered you on your point about them marrying "our" females. This is among a very small niche community i.e. poor Pakistani Christian girls, poor Muslim girls don't get married to Chinese males.

As many as 629 victims, mainly from the country's poor Christina minority, were forced into 'fake marriages' and taken to China, Pakistani investigators said.

Parents are told their new sons-in-law are wealthy Christian converts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7754141/629-Pakistani-girls-sold-brides-China.html

https://apnews.com/87aad5d8b8f648949b9bbc8a2b35ebf2

This has been stopped by the authorities and the said men arrested. I don't want to compare Indian trafficking figures which are far worse on every level.
Many of these women were forced, duped etc. None of this is evidence for your assertion that "Pakistani females are marrying Chinese males much more", unless you think selling women, forced marriages are normal.

Here are proper marriages of Pakistani men with Chinese women. Yes it's on a tragic note, but anyway.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/wor...men-search-for-their-uyghur-muslim-wives-who/

Try harder. you are not convincing anyone. seeing is believing, i see NATO swine bombing Muslim countries killing millions, helping Israeli and bharatis,

instantly this come to my mind about your tiny brain, If Chinese are against religious symbolism in Public life bcoz of commie life style, they do against all, they don't discriminate or target Muslims especially, on other hand your crusader pagan and zionist ally especially discriminate against Muslims, look to harm your countries. look to harm your communities, try to paint you as terrorists.

6.GIF
Bro. Everyone bombs Muslims. Some more. Some less.

We have a thread for all such opinion on this matter.
By the way has he done one on Kashmir, just curious.

He's a new revert to Islam so he loves Allah and Muslims without choosing sides.

Are you going to make a thread about the suffering of Uighurs now or were you trying to attack this revert because God forbid, he spoke against China but may not have spoken for Kashmiris?.

Do you think he is a CIA agent or on RAW Indians payroll in guise of working day and night for Islam but secretly he wants to hurt Muslims by speaking against China?

Do you think anyone can be a true Muslim if he speaks against China? Is that blasphemous to Pakistanis?

He's a new revert to Islam so he loves Allah and Muslims without choosing sides.

Are you going to make a thread about the suffering of Uighurs now or were you trying to attack this revert because God forbid, he spoke against China but may not have spoken for Kashmiris?.

Do you think he is a CIA agent or on RAW Indians payroll in guise of working day and night for Islam but secretly he wants to hurt Muslims by speaking against China?

Do you think anyone can be a true Muslim if he speaks against China? Is that blasphemous to Pakistanis?

I have no idea what you’re going on about, you seem paranoid saying all this . I asked a simple question and you just went about writing all the above. Where have I attacked him? That video about India shows his neutrality.
You’re free to express your opinion who has stopped you?

I have no idea what you’re going on about, you seem paranoid saying all this . I asked a simple question and you just went about writing all the above. Where have I attacked him? That video about India shows his neutrality.
You’re free to express your opinion who has stopped you?

So if he hadn't commented on Kashmir, he would be on CIA payroll?

It would draw suspicions of course, why the hell wouldn't it? The Kashmir dispute is how old, and is also recognised by the UN, and yet you wouldn't comment on it.
Why don't you spend more of your time doing so as well.

Perhaps you should spend more time on my post history to learn that i have done it countless times.

However, east Turkestan history is equally or even older than Kashmir and the brutalities and oppression on them is unlike what's happening in Kashmir and Palestine. It's a holocaust worst than Nazis.

I guess you and me are different kind of Muslims. I see a holocaust on Muslims and my blood boils. I don't choose sides.

A thought doesn't go into my mind that it's okay what China is doing because my country is allies with Pharaoh. Because my religion Islam is very clear. If you can't stop oppression by force, then use your voice. If you can't use your voice consider it bad BUT don't ever become an ally of the Pharaoh.

The Uighers holocaust is also recognised by the UN.

Do you think the billions of enemies of Allah will be able to aid you on the day of judgement? If not, when are you going to do what Islam says and not what your worldly benefits dictate. Or do you feel content that you could say Brother Eddie, Zakir Naik, Mullas, Erdoğan, Arsalan Hidayat and every vocal Muslim was on CIA payroll? And only your beloved Pharaoh was the truth?

Back
Top Bottom