What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Good news now all that reporting that I have been doing is working

Facebook is now banning Chinese fanboys

Well, if they don't want to get executed, then don't fly East Turkestan separatist flag.

is this big enough ?

Uyghur Activists in Exile Emboldened by Beijing’s Attacks

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 23.17.36.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 23.17.36.png

is this big enough ?

View attachment 732199View attachment 732199

Big flag. I like. :super:

This is our first video in Xinjiang of Raz exploring the life and work of the local cotton farmers. Please stay tuned for the next 2 videos that’ll come out in our Xinjiang special series! Welcome to leave any comment and please subscribe too :)

how so we know if this is real? none of these look like Ughurs not from the facial features anyway

also this youtube channel is from a Chinese account ? all the videos are Chinese and even the google translate cannot find any word saying these are Ughurs? as a matter of fact all those actress's have Chinese names

another fake video from another fake Chinese account ?
Total fake youtube to sanitise their lying narrative... any one can make wiki pages lol. really shameful to post lies always. dont they get tired of it?
Definitely not Uighur.

Diplomatic storm in Turkey over China's treatment of Uighur population

China could under cut Turkey trade. Turkey are under trade war from US, EU and Russia. Turkey is playing with fire by offending China again.

Precisely, Erdogan realize he is no Tiger and cant fight all Tiger at once which makes him tone down on China. China is no idiot too. The amount of investment and loan to Turkey by China will all depend on Uyghur issue stance by Turkish government.

is this big enough ?

View attachment 732199View attachment 732199
Do you want to tell me that Pakistan and Turkey support "East Turkestan"? So this is the national policy of Pakistan and Turkey?

How are Kurdistan and Baluchistan?
these wikipedia are Chinese pages edited by Chinese fanboys, they are not credible source of information
What do you mean? You edited Baluchistan's wiki page?

Last edited:
Uighur social media influencer,who has 1.4 million followers on her social media channels worldwide, questions whether the Xinjinag which being reported negatively everyday by the western media is the same Xinjiang that she lives in, where she joys her life to the fullest and the unprecedented prosperity makes the local population so happy and content.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom