What's new

‘All Ukraine’ will be Russian, far-right MP declares

Stepan Andriyovych Bandera (Ukrainian: Степан Андрійович Бандера, Polish: Stepan Andrijowycz Bandera; 1 January 1909 – 15 October 1959) was a Ukrainian politician and theorist of the militant wing of the far-right Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists[1][2] and a leader and ideologist of Ukrainian ultranationalists known for his involvement in terrorist activities.[1][3]

Born in Galicia (at the time Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeria, part of Austria-Hungary) into the family of a Greek-Catholic priest, young Bandera became a Ukrainian nationalist. After the Empire disintegrated in the wake of World War I, Galicia briefly became a West Ukrainian People's Republic; following the Polish–Ukrainian War of 1918–1919, it was integrated into eastern Poland. In this period, Bandera became radicalized, and after Polish authorities refused to let him leave for Czechoslovakia to study, he enrolled at the Lviv Polytechnic, where he organized Ukrainian nationalist organizations. For orchestrating the 1934 assassination of Poland's Minister of the Interior Bronisław Pieracki, Bandera was sentenced to death but the sentence was commuted to life imprisonment. In 1939, following the joint German–Soviet invasion of Poland, Bandera was released from prison, and he moved to Kraków in the German-occupied zone of Poland.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera

This is Ukraine subject...you want to talk Persian issue come over to Iran forum..you like to drink juice!!..you know there are many in your area..go ahead..make my day..:azn::azn:

I was just laughing at the irony of how your Cyrus the Great saved the juice, now the juice is giving you Persians constipation. That is all. Sorry for being off-topic. :lol:

Absolutely agree on the part that Russians can't be trusted, the list of allied countries that they deceived is more long than the Chinese wall.

But I can't skip the pleasure of seeing west helpless, don't forget that this move will strengthen the China/Russia bond, Taiwan will be in the next imbroglio in few years....

I was just addressing the Pakistanis that are trying to jump into the Ruski camp. Pakistan wants friendly relations with all countries, but should trust none.

Last edited:
Bandera was not Greek. He was born in a Greek Catholic family,meaning Catholics that follow the Greek rite. It's not a nationality.

I'm sure there was some sort of link to Greek heritage from generations ago. There is probably 70 percent chance that his family has Greek heritage.

How many times Americans have abandoned their allies and friends?

Did I said Americans are trustworthy?🤔
Leaving aside the issue of "trust", The Americans are one thing the Russians are another.
the US has been a menace to the world, destroying one country after another ever since it's creation resulting in massive and countless bloodbaths, Russia on the other hand.. while it did have it's bad moments but nothing like what the US did.

The only thing more dangerous to humanity than the US is cancer.

I'm sure there was some sort of link to Greek heritage from generations ago. There is probably 70 percent chance that his family has Greek heritage.
Greek Catholics don't have to be Greeks. It's like saying Roman Catholics are all Italians. There's millions of Roman Catholics who have nothing to do with Italy.

historically Russia having Ukraine made them a world power
Russia without Ukraine was a backwater country

Greek Catholics don't have to be Greeks. It's like saying Roman Catholics are all Italians. There's millions of Roman Catholics who have nothing to do with Italy.

Yeah that’s true, but given the proximity of Greece and Eastern Europe, there could be many practitioners of Greek Catholicism and Greek Orthodoxy that have Greek heritage.

Leaving aside the issue of "trust", The Americans are one thing the Russians are another.
the US has been a menace to the world, destroying one country after another ever since it's creation resulting in massive and countless bloodbaths, Russia on the other hand.. while it did have it's bad moments but nothing like what the US did.
I agree

historically Russia having Ukraine made them a world power
Russia without Ukraine was a backwater country
No it's not that. It's a lot of things. They had corruption,poverty and were trying to live in a democracy which was something strange for the Russians.

But it wasn't just Ukraine. Russia lost Belarus and Kazakhstan as well.

Different sides of the same coin.
Not that much. No.

If you say Britain and US then ok.

Yeah that’s true, but given the proximity of Greece and Eastern Europe, there could be many practitioners of Greek Catholicism and Greek Orthodoxy that have Greek heritage.
Anyway Bandera was not Greek.

Update:

Combat alert 1 alarm going off in Russia.

Sim internet is off in Donetsk.

1FC37C84-05E8-4063-B707-E1332516C52A.jpeg

Us drones pulling back.

541B5367-80F7-4355-851E-D5F21D359F4B.jpeg

Road block in Crimea. Traffic at this time at night suggests Russian troop movement.

D98DCF9A-C79B-4B14-99E6-D29CC359414B.jpeg

This is normal traffic of the road. High traffic at this hour suggests tanks are coming up swiftly.

1A37B8DB-4319-4493-B8D1-3034E5B16DCF.jpeg

Belgrod also has road block.

France has just now invited Ukrainians to leave the country immediately.

Looks like something is going to pop off soon. Ruskis are looking for war.

Rumors are also suggesting that tanks are moving up to Ukraine border on the Belarus side.

Last edited:
Pakistanis should support Ukraine as they provided us with a lot of military hardware when the Russians were tickling Bharti balls.

Also it is our responsibility to support the Ukrainian nation as our ISI was instrumental in their independence in the 90's.

Ruskis are slimey creatures that can not be trusted, much like the bhartis.

Ukrainians just want into Europe. They still consider gays to be fags. Their conservative mindset won't be changed by attaining economic prosperity. They have the right to choose and nobody else should make that decision for them.

Western Europe gets fucked more and more each time a eastern European state enters it. Its citizens do aft east

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom