What's new

All resources, including F-16s, ready for self-defense: Military Source

"The Pakistan army is in a state of “high alert” and ready to use all available resources, including F-16 fighter jets, in its arsenal in the face of an attack by nuclear-armed arch-rival India, military sources told Arab News on Thursday"

This is a clear signal and explains why they are singling out F-16s . Does this translate well for the non-native English speakers here?

Pakistan also needs to 'broadcast' that Modis/BJP government is stirring 'war' for its own elections... And refute with sound arguments Indian false narratives.

It also needs to conjur its allies to take measures to deter Indian aggression....i.e get its brother in China to been up their border areas (with border exercise). It also needs to invite friendly airforces for 'battlefield innoculation' type exercises etc...all to Deter and Indian foolishness ?

It also needs to show regulary the barbaric state terrorism inflicted on kashmiris in IOK.

Indian airforce & military is facing severe pressure from public & media to attack Pakistan after we shot down indian jets.
I don't think they will remain quite. Something big is coming, but we are ready.

Dear Pak friend,

Quite correctly your composition reflects the chessboard.

I do consciously choose the word Chessboard. The struggle for influence in the emerging global Financial, Economic and Political Architecture is being fought in Pak. Entire in AF was contextual move for bigger game.

Now Pak is not alone. Pak is once again a pivotal state.

If you recall I was quite active in 2017. My contention, thrust had been that CPEC is not just a road or a port. Anyhow, no need to recall all that.

Phase 2 of CPEC is a critical move on this Chessboard.

Wonder why all these investors are starting to show up..suddenly. Besides the undeclared natural resources of Pak are critical for global industrial needs. I shall leave it at that.

Pak is now at a clear launch off stage. Hence, the #Terrormatta going full victim mode. And her masters in the background trying UNSC to retard economic revival of Pak. Hence the Chinese Veto!

Only Pak and true Afghans want Peace in AF. You know the rest....

I hate war and destruction. But if India attacks then unleash hell on gangalanders. Can't have this moaning, groaning #Terrormatta wailing all the time.

I hope you have a peaceful Pak Day Parade. Your people deserve Peace.

Regards,

Mangus

Good to see you posting again. Welcome back.

Good to see you posting again. Welcome back.

Thank you, my friend!

Phase 2 of CPEC is starting. As I said in 2017. Be ready to recieve $200+ Bln in investments. GCC is now at strategic partner.

You know Pak is at a take-off stage, economically, socially and militarily.
(PA is modernising, PAF JF-17 Blk3 etc. and PNS getting subs, frigates and other upgrades).

So, if Pak gets 5 years of Peace then my, my... the power equations change.
Pak will NOT be given this. Pak has to take it forcefully.

But when I heard about this India strike farce... I needed the facts and came here on PDF. Will stick around until this monkey business ends.

Paks need to understand... its nothing to do with Modi's election.... war at this stage serve many players... bumper results in elections for Modi is just a bonus.

Kashmir is entering resolution stage. Many factors at play here.

Remain vigilant. Remain calm. If indians go foolish again... hit them without mercy. Hit them hard. This pathetic melodrama needs to end now.

Otherwise, Pak is going to go bankkrupt by giving free tea to indians. Da Tee is Phuntaastikk!

You take care!

Mangus

Back
Top Bottom