What's new

All parties should unite to present motion against PTI govt's incompetence, says Zardari

Just like the former KPK assembly,Baluchistan assembly and the Fata Senators Zardari can buy the whole lot of lotas currently allied with PTI by spending a fraction of his black money if he so desires.I am amazed Imran only spent 0.0001% of his time talking about him.May be its too late now Zardari is about to unleash his Kraken very soon.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

IK could have made a better stance against corruption if he included PPP, It will bite him in the *** hard now.

he will be saved by PML N..i wonder what inda politics will PMLN do after being the people who actually save him..to be more accurate it would be lahore that will save zardari..how ironic..

yes the opposition might , i said might be able to over throw the govt if they get mengal help(easy) and MQM help(possible) and than buy independents(pretty easy)..the reason is that PTI didnt do very good and lost 3-4 crucial NA seats..i think PTI is short 3-4 seats only from firm govt(without mengal/MQM)

how would PTI respond to this is the question, i think they shouldn't compromise..if he has to should dissolve the assemblies and do a revote..

death of reasoning in Pakistan..question is what will estbalishment do...leave things as it or let it play...
we are talking baout real possiblity of overthrowing the govt and destroying pakistan future..

i can give it to people sindh, they know nothing but alot has to do with metrobus Lahoris unable to decide

numbers are good but if MQM also slides along with BNP than there will be problem, zaradari is the king maker, i think he can easily slide both out, which would mean the 5 independents will be the people who will decide the faith..

the main govt group(PTI,PMLQ,GDA) has around 168 seats still 4 short...

Zardari has given his ultimatum.. the game has began

These scum wanted dictatorship during PMLN's tenure but failed. They will fail now too. Martial Law is not coming.

IK will dissolve the assemblies and the caretaker will hang them. FIA NAB ISI MI will still be functional irrespective and accountability drive won't be affected.

PMLN is in no position to save Zardari, tgey couldnt even save Nawaz at Lahore airport!

These are screams of dying scum.

These scum wanted dictatorship during PMLN's tenure but failed. They will fail now too. Martial Law is not coming.

IK will dissolve the assemblies and the caretaker will hang them. FIA NAB ISI MI will still be functional irrespective and accountability drive won't be affected.

PMLN is in no position to save Zardari, tgey couldnt even save Nawaz at Lahore airport!

These are screams of dying scum.
tell are lie which is simple and again and again and it will become a reality. All media is unified in lying

Lie is dollar and inflation is due to IK. there is no grantee people will vote for him again

I remember Imran once saying that he would prefer to resign if he could not deliver and be blackmailed by the powerful lobbies.He is playing on a very weak pitch where the bowler(opposition) does not need to put any effort.:big_boss:

tell are lie which is simple and again and again and it will become a reality. All media is unified in lying

Lie is dollar and inflation is due to IK. there is no grantee people will vote for him again

IK is the last elected prime minister, one way or another.

After him there will be an elected President. New system.

People will vote for whoever they are allowed to vote to.

IK is the last elected prime minister, one way or another.

After him there will be an elected President. New system.

People will vote for whoever they are allowed to vote to.
Nope people love zardaris sharifs and maryum and bilawal ...
What i see is looting and correction cycle
They loot thw country than God send someone to correct things and than they loot again

Remember Pakistan defaulted in 1998 with debt to almost 90% of GDP than mushi came and decreased the debt to almost 50%

The same will happen..if asad umar is allowed to work he will do most reforms but things will go back once maryum or bilawal come to power in 2023

I thought this will change with education but i was wrong even the most educated PHd defend their leaders without objective reasoning be it imran khan, maryum or bilawal supporters

Wow..where did u found this

IK could have made a better stance against corruption if he included PPP, It will bite him in the *** hard now.
Because Punjab and karachi were swig areas...interior sindh people bilawal God

Zardari talking about incompetence?

Pakistan Peoples Party-Parliamentarians (PPP-P) President Asif Ali Zardari on Sunday said that the incumbent government has shown its incompetence in a very short span of time and now "all political parties should unite and present a motion against the government's failure".

While addressing a press conference in Islamabad, Zardari said that a principle-based decision will have to be made to correct the direction in which the country is currently heading.

"The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is calling peoples' servants to answer questions in investigations, the same has happened in the time of former president Pervez Musharraf," he said.

Answering a question, Zardari said he did not make any remarks about the NAB chairman, rather he raised questions about the latter's thinking and manner of work.

Without naming anyone, the former president said that when some people are given charge of an important office, their manners change completely.

"When I became the president I transferred all powers to the parliament," he recalled, "But Nawaz Sharif did not like any of our policies."

Speaking of the National Reconciliation Ordinance (NRO), Zardari said he was still facing the cases formed against him during PML-N's government.

The former president claimed he did not take any advantage of NRO but said that parties like MQM and people like Nawaz Sharif may have taken advantage of it.

Zardari claimed the people's party gave China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and many other programmes to Pakistan during their tenure.

Source Dawn https://www.dawn.com/news/1440430/a...n-against-pti-govts-incompetence-says-zardari

Lol count Dracula of Sindh looking for confrontation to save his rotten corruption?

Back
Top Bottom