What's new

All parties should unite to present motion against PTI govt's incompetence, says Zardari

koolio

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Peoples Party-Parliamentarians (PPP-P) President Asif Ali Zardari on Sunday said that the incumbent government has shown its incompetence in a very short span of time and now "all political parties should unite and present a motion against the government's failure".

While addressing a press conference in Islamabad, Zardari said that a principle-based decision will have to be made to correct the direction in which the country is currently heading.

"The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is calling peoples' servants to answer questions in investigations, the same has happened in the time of former president Pervez Musharraf," he said.

Answering a question, Zardari said he did not make any remarks about the NAB chairman, rather he raised questions about the latter's thinking and manner of work.

Without naming anyone, the former president said that when some people are given charge of an important office, their manners change completely.

"When I became the president I transferred all powers to the parliament," he recalled, "But Nawaz Sharif did not like any of our policies."

Speaking of the National Reconciliation Ordinance (NRO), Zardari said he was still facing the cases formed against him during PML-N's government.

The former president claimed he did not take any advantage of NRO but said that parties like MQM and people like Nawaz Sharif may have taken advantage of it.

Zardari claimed the people's party gave China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and many other programmes to Pakistan during their tenure.

Source Dawn https://www.dawn.com/news/1440430/a...n-against-pti-govts-incompetence-says-zardari

Lol count Dracula of Sindh looking for confrontation to save his rotten corruption?

Zardari should gather all political figures on a container.

IK has promised food and Security for those protesting the government incompetence.

Hopefully SC can remain queit for once.

Goodluck

El Sidd

Seeing is believing. Talk is cheap.

More fake accounts = More randi rona from Zardari.
After his conviction, govt should put him in Mughal era tunnels of Lahore Fort. And Baby Bilawal should be allocated some special "Thara" in Red Light district of AnarKali, her skills wont go wasted there.

CPECVSLOCALCASH.png

gandhari knows his turn will come, and will now cause problems

This scum is facing arrest hence he's threatening. Good upcoming episode.

This scum is facing arrest hence he's threatening. Good upcoming episode.
he will be saved by PML N..i wonder what inda politics will PMLN do after being the people who actually save him..to be more accurate it would be lahore that will save zardari..how ironic..

yes the opposition might , i said might be able to over throw the govt if they get mengal help(easy) and MQM help(possible) and than buy independents(pretty easy)..the reason is that PTI didnt do very good and lost 3-4 crucial NA seats..i think PTI is short 3-4 seats only from firm govt(without mengal/MQM)

how would PTI respond to this is the question, i think they shouldn't compromise..if he has to should dissolve the assemblies and do a revote..

All hands join to rescue corruption in the country ...
death of reasoning in Pakistan..question is what will estbalishment do...leave things as it or let it play...
we are talking baout real possiblity of overthrowing the govt and destroying pakistan future..

i can give it to people sindh, they know nothing but alot has to do with metrobus Lahoris unable to decide

numbers are good but if MQM also slides along with BNP than there will be problem, zaradari is the king maker, i think he can easily slide both out, which would mean the 5 independents will be the people who will decide the faith..

the main govt group(PTI,PMLQ,GDA) has around 168 seats still 4 short...

Zardari has given his ultimatum.. the game has began

state jitni kamzori dikhaye gi inlogo ko kichalney mey ye utna hi bhonkey gey .

Just like the former KPK assembly,Baluchistan assembly and the Fata Senators Zardari can buy the whole lot of lotas currently allied with PTI by spending a fraction of his black money if he so desires.I am amazed Imran only spent 0.0001% of his time talking about him.May be its too late now Zardari is about to unleash his Kraken very soon.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom