What's new

All Pakistani F-16s are accounted for: US Govt buries Indian propaganda.

When & where has he said anything since we handed him over a month back?

All we saw were pics of him in a Military Hospital meeting that Nirmala Sitha-WhatsHerFace. I would love for WikiLeaks to get a hold of a copy of his DeBrief. Its just a guess, but I don't think we'll be hearing from him for another month or so - or atleast until the General Elections aren't over.

He's back in his squadron, and you are probably right, nothing from him until the Model Code of Conduct is over. They've already reprimanded the UP Chief Minister, and that third rate jobless hack who is Vice of the Niti Ayog, and the Governor of Rajasthan is in the queue.

Had the outcome of these skirmishes been in indians favor, then none of them would have spoken against what is running in Bollywoodish indian nation.

Jooth pe jooth bhol key ab indians are like headless chicken.

Had Pakistan won any of the wars it waged against its neighbour, then none of the fanbois would have been in such a poisonous mood.

We would not have had to face a monstrosity like a two-headed chicken.

Instead of finding solice in delusion. Do a fact check on what is verified and the outcome would be the victory for this particular engagement (however small or big) for Pakistan. both in terms of control of information and also the collateral damage. It only takes a big man to accept it so that path to repair and improvement can be identified and followed.

Done.

Only utter idiots would exult over a skirmish of planes where one is shot down.

Joe I disagree. Quite obviously F16s were acquired to be used and not to be displayed behind glass cases. When ISPR said they weren't used...it was in regards to the strike operation carried out...as in the jets used to perform strikes inside India werent F16s. PAF used H4 SOW, which I think can only be fired by PAF's Mirages and JF17s.

Of course PAF would've also taken into account other scenarios. There was a slim chance of not being detected and carrying out the strike mission. Given the advance notice that Pak will strike back, IAF would've been on high alert...meaning a high chance of IAF engaging PAF. For this possibilty there must've been PAF AWACS in the air with constant patrolling of other PAF assets(like F16s). Once IAF engaged...other assets like AWACS, F16s, and Dassault Falcons(according to PDF) were utilized.

So in conclusion PAF didnt use F16s in that mission(the strike mission). They were only used in the aftermath of the strikes.

I am not sure what you are disagreeing with.

My point is that the ISPR, in keeping with a long tradition with the Pakistani military, has been revealing facts in a graduated fashion, and unpleasant facts only under pressure.

Is your excellent analysis above in any way contradictory of this finding?

And the clowns continue with their circus.

D3dLkQ5WkAA08fi.jpg

I am not sure what you are disagreeing with.

My point is that the ISPR, in keeping with a long tradition with the Pakistani military, has been revealing facts in a graduated fashion, and unpleasant facts only under pressure.

Is your excellent analysis above in any way contradictory of this finding?
Disagreeing with u saying that ISPR lied about F16s not being used. I'm saying that u r misconstruing ISPR's statement. When they said F16 wasn't used...it means F16 wasn't used in strike operation. Evident by the fact that the stand off weapons used aren't at all compatible with F16s. As for AMRAAM being shown by IAF...again AMRAAM is an air to air missile, which must have been used to engage IAF jets that were scrambled to engage PAF assets carrying out the ground strikes.

And the clowns continue with their circus.

D3dLkQ5WkAA08fi.jpg

Teacher, teacher...
They need no education
They need no school...

Teacher, teacher,
Leave those indians alone....

Only solution is Truth Bombs....now even H.E PM IK is joining in bombing runs....

Waiting for Ms Mizari to drop the Truth Nukes... she is so merciless!

Had Pakistan won any of the wars it waged against its neighbour, then none of the fanbois would have been in such a poisonous mood.

We would not have had to face a monstrosity like a two-headed chicken.

You are talking about Modi, his followers and Indians media. No it’s not two-headed monstre chicken, it’s just Bahartis who don’t know from where hawa nikal ni hay. Hagay say ya pichay say.

Enjoy life

Disagreeing with u saying that ISPR lied about F16s not being used. I'm saying that u r misconstruing ISPR's statement. When they said F16 wasn't used...it means F16 wasn't used in strike operation. Evident by the fact that the stand off weapons used aren't at all compatible with F16s. As for AMRAAM being shown by IAF...again AMRAAM is an air to air missile, which must have been used to engage IAF jets that were scrambled to engage PAF assets carrying out the ground strikes.

I didn't say they lied; I said that they were economical with the truth, they didn't tell us everything.

This is a classic case of Musashi's advocating that one should drive one's opponent to fight a pillow.

The ISPR has very successfully walked away from the question of what happened to the other pilots, and converted it to one about whether or not an F-16 was shot down. That gives them the upper hand, and Indian analysts have completely forgotten about the core issue.

You are talking about Modi, his followers and Indians media. No it’s not two-headed monstre chicken, it’s just Bahartis who don’t know from where hawa nikal ni hay. Hagay say ya pichay say.

Enjoy life

@Vortex
Once you can frame your arguments with less abuse, do let me know.

Last edited:
Teacher, teacher...
They need no education
They need no school...

Teacher, teacher,
Leave those indians alone....

Only solution is Truth Bombs....now even H.E PM IK is joining in bombing runs....

Waiting for Ms Mizari to drop the Truth Nukes... she is so merciless!
That seems very convenient.
And all missiles and gun rounds of Bison had been found intact and shown on media by Pakistani authorities. Poor Abinandan did not find a chance to fire even a single gun round. Khisiani billi khamba nochay

Defeated, Humiliated and standing Exposed, if the Indians had any substance they would have had it splashed across the media from Delhi to Dacca.... but as the old proverb goes, ''To hide one lie, Thousand lies are needed.

Once you can frame your arguments with less abuse, do let me know.

Sorry sir if you feel offensed by indian own Bollywoodish dialogue.

I feel pity for indians we didn’t fully win wars, at least today indians wouldn’t have been in this state where they risked a nuclear war for internal politics.

Now World Powers should be worried about a so childish Indian state having nuclear weapons who launches agression just for internal political gains.

Last edited:
I didn't say they lied; I said that they were economical with the truth, they didn't tell us everything.
They dont have to tell everything...the whole "sensitive information" thing isn't only reserved for Indian armed forces.
The ISPR has very successfully walked away from the question of what happened to the other pilots, and converted it to one about whether or not an F-16 was shot down. That gives them the upper hand, and Indian analysts have completely forgotten about the core issue.
They haven't really walked away from anything...at least Pakistanis are very interested in finding out what happened to other pilots.

The reason why Indian media and ppl affiliated(or in favor of) with other political parties(non BJP) are tearing into Indian claims is bcuz India was scant on proof to begin with and then one after another, their claims begin to fall apart. First there was a claim of about 300 terrorists being killed(from Indian media I think), which was then walked back. Then independent third party sources started releasing the comparison of pre and post Balakot strike satellite imagery showing no major damage to buildings...thus backing up Pak's claims and pics released of some trees being destroyed. India also denied initially Pak's claim of capturing Indian pilots and downing Indian jets...saying all pilots and planes are accounted for...only to backtrack once wreckage of Mig 21 and video of Abhinandan was released. Then there were claims of Mig 21 wreckage being the wreckage of an F16...also torn to shreds by everyone. The most recent one is this Indian claim of downing an F16 being refuted(pics of Abhinandan's mig21 missiles unfired and US count of F16s).

Conversely claims made by ISPR were corroborated one by one(though not all claims have yet been verified).
- Claimed India couldn't hit it's intended targets during its strike in Balakot...independently confirmed by satellite imagery
- Claimed it will reply in kind...then carried out the strike...confirmed by India itself during the press conference where they showed the AMRAAM.
- Claimed to shoot down a Mig 21...wreckage shown
- Claimed to have shot down a second Indian jet...remains a claim for now
- Claimed to have captured Indian pilots...one was shown(Abhinandan)...one verified the rest remain a claim
- Claimed none of the PAF's planes were downed...confirmed by US count.

So in this fog of war as more and more info is emerging...it seems to corroborate more of what Pak is claiming and seems to refute what India is claiming...so naturally its lending more credibility to Pak and eroding away India's credibility. Hence Indian claims are being scrutinized more and more with little attention being paid to Pak's remaining claims(of additional pilots and the second IAF jet destroyed).

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom