What's new

All Pakistani F-16s are accounted for: US Govt buries Indian propaganda.

Hi, Iss buddhay ko maen kutch arsa pehlay completely humiliate kar chuka hon after which he ran away as usual. His title should be PPL Pompous Professional Liar.
Main ne bhi iss ki sahi wali phenti lagai thi.. tab se ignore list main hun

can you plz post the link of that chart ...

IAF reportedly held a briefing for Indian Journalists. I was only taking apart the following as was posted per Indian journalists account who attended the briefing by IAF apparently showcasing the two Radar charts:
image_2019-04-06_10-48.jpg

I wanted to see all that fun before leaking it out :D
having fun at the expense of supa powa ego and prestige is not advisable dont forget their power and reach they can always launch a sirgkal codenamed "Operation Moonlight" capture you and showcase you as pulwama attack master mind on their supa factual media!!

No propaganda is buried.

Sorry.

The Indian propaganda was aimed at Indians.

That remains very successful.

having fun at the expense of supa powa ego and prestige is not advisable dont forget their power and reach they can always launch a sirgkal codenamed "Operation Moonlight" capture you and showcase you as pulwama attack master mind on their supa factual media!!
Compared to the strikes that Pakistan routinely does on India (using deinable assets and otherwise), the Indian Armed forces have nothing to show for.

The good news is that the new Government will probably find a solution to the Kashmir and other issues. The chest beating of failed masochism will end.

Also funny is the absence of a demand for a Su30 fleet count
Because that would show at least 6 Su30 MKIs missing.

Its been known for some time....All parties wanted things to cool down before making such announcements....It also better to wait until your elections get close....so Modi reaps the most political embarrassment in front of more rational Indians.
Very sorry to say this. But there are no rational Indians in India.

The situation is thoroughly polarised.

Hindus, by and large, believe in the story of the downed F 16.

Muslims don't care as long as there is peace. Plus, we lament how Modi milked the disaster.

A whole squadron wiped out. Tens of dead and wounded soldiers on the ground. No Pakistani losses.
Even a failed satellite explosion is being called a deliberate missile hit. And milked.

No we did shoot an f 16 .. How u ask..

Me tell u

Mig wanted to fire mijjiles but f 16 too smart... So mig oversmart u see...

It throw itjs fuel tank at f shixteen .. Now tank did not hit but passing wind (from tank not mig pilot) brought f shixteen down

Ese he nahi F-16 sun kay poray Hindustan ki phat ni jati. Pak should buy more F-16s. Some nations are thinking of retiring

Because that would show at least 6 Su30 MKIs missing.

A whole squadron wiped out. Tens of dead and wounded soldiers on the ground. No Pakistani losses.
Even a failed satellite explosion is being called a deliberate missile hit. And milked.

You have made three startling "disclosures" in your post. I have seen your earlier claim that India lost 11 jets on 27th Feb. Now you are specifically saying that 6 Su 30 shot down by PAF. That's what I think too, it had to be more losses, considering the amount of Aim- 120 and other AAM fired by PAF.

Also the casualties on the ground had to be massive, considering 11 H4 were dropped by PAF.

Explosion of the Satellite is the new thing I have heard.

Your sources please!!

Ahhahahah another BS fabricated news... more humiliation on the way... in the entire article, there is nothing like what the subject title is... Indian Media and govt face saving again broadcast Fake news lol “Defence dept only informed this to Hindustan times” on the other side, Pentagon correspondent Lara Officially seconds US govt official information about Pakistan F16s. LPC Indians

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom