What's new

All Pakistani F-16s are accounted for: US Govt buries Indian propaganda.

If you see the video (below) of NDTV at time code 12:07, Vishnu Som clearly states that they were NOT shown & he quoted the IAF saying, "No, why should we share it? What Business or Requirement is there to share it?" . The 2nd guest, Ajay Shukla (Defense Expert) was with Vishnu Som at this event held for the media earlier.

Wanted to bring it to your attention, as you questioned Tweet...
@member.exe @balixd @CrazyZ @Khanivore @TsAr @SABRE

Now I have listen to the video. I am shocked, their analysts talk same shit what people here write.
I mean there is no hope to see any Indian coming to his senses. Boy it is a well fucked up nation. Kugelman put them in their place, but they still didn't get it.
The presenter still said Indian killed 100s of terrorists. Wow, there is a limit to the stupidity.

What I have understood from the guys comments it that they showed them blips of the Radar placing the markers on top of Mig 21 and F 16. How they know that the second blip was not from SU 30!! If you put a mark of a SU 30 wouldn't it become a SU trail which disappeared because of it was shot down by PAF. It is very clear that the SU 30 was killed before Abhi's Bison.

apparently IAF has 'electronic signatures' showing that a plane disappeared on their radars during the dogfight on Kashmiri skies... this is their proof that F-16 was shot down...

now that third party evaluation has shown that no F-16 was shot down, perhaps IAF should reconsider that this was perhaps one of their own planes

they are already having a lot of trouble distinguishing between friendly and enemy planes

There is actually truth behind this regarding Indian air force's difficulties with telling friendlies from enemies. I heard an American pilot say that when Indian Su-30s did exercises with them, the Indians had a hard time figuring out who is friendly and who is enemy and as a result of this, the Indians shot down many friendlies!

There is actually truth behind this regarding Indian air force's difficulties with telling friendlies from enemies. I heard an American pilot say that when Indian Su-30s did exercises with them, the Indians had a hard time figuring out who is friendly and who is enemy and as a result of this, the Indians shot down many friendlies!
I remember hearing that too.

What I have understood from the guys comments it that they showed them blips of the Radar placing the markers on top of Mig 21 and F 16.
CORRECTION: They did NOT show them anything. They were informed of what happened. Just go through my post again & read the quote by the IAF which is also mentioned in the video.

Now I have listen to the video. I am shocked, their analysts talk same shit what people here write.
I mean there is no hope to see any Indian coming to his senses. Boy it is a well fucked up nation. Kugelman put them in their place, but they still didn't get it.
The presenter still said Indian killed 100s of terrorists. Wow, there is a limit to the stupidity.

What I have understood from the guys comments it that they showed them blips of the Radar placing the markers on top of Mig 21 and F 16. How they know that the second blip was not from SU 30!! If you put a mark of a SU 30 wouldn't it become a SU trail which disappeared because of it was shot down by PAF. It is very clear that the SU 30 was killed before Abhi's Bison.
Think about the market those god awful south Asian news shows are marketed to. They are the equivalent to the tabloid newspapers in the UK. They aim at the dumber segment of society and give them what they want to hear. I can't watch them anymore they are just the worst......

The legendary level of panic being displayed by IAF, is making it undoubtedly, the laughing stock for the world to witness and enjoy.

They actually went ahead and showed their radar charts, lol, kudos to ISPR for baiting yet another hilarity out of IAF at this point in conflict.

They actually showed the radar grabs tracking Abhi-none-done following the F16D lurking around the LOC, according to their own claims - the D is very important here, the chart also confirms that Abhi was lured into a well laid trap, lol.

By now it is a well known fact that Abhi had lost radio contact with control which was calling him back, due to jamming.

They then also showed the point of disapearence of F16, lol...which in all eventuality, just switched on ALQ xxx(xx) Pod and vanished from the radar to the bemusement of its trappers and bewilderment of Abhi who found him self ejecting seconds soon after as the very well laid plan went straight up Indias well laid @rse and exploded.

No wonder all our F16s are accounted for and all IAF is reduced to showing the world is an F16 radar signature disappearing, exactly what it was supposed to do, lol.

Good luck to IAF and the Indian nation gone bonkers, trying to cover up a spanking in broad day light, while themselves showing its proof to the world.

India has been made a wild dog and puppy at the same time....literally and figuratively snubbed by Pakistan and USA and ofcourse Indians lying after lying.....self-goals did the rest of humilations that their own dhotis are leaking heavily unable to hide the utmost shame anywhere.

WfhOGC3.jpg
What if they now say Su-30 shot F-16 down......

The legendary level of panic being displayed by IAF, is making it undoubtedly, the laughing stock for the world to witness and enjoy.

They actually went ahead and showed their radar charts, lol, kudos to ISPR for baiting yet another hilarity out of IAF at this point in conflict.

They actually showed the radar grabs tracking Abhi-none-done following the F16D lurking around the LOC, according to their own claims - the D is very important here, the chart also confirms that Abhi was lured into a well laid trap, lol.

By now it is a well known fact that Abhi had lost radio contact with control which was calling him back, due to jamming.

They then also showed the point of disapearence of F16, lol...which in all eventuality, just switched on ALQ xxx(xx) Pod and vanished from the radar to the bemusement of its trappers and bewilderment of Abhi who found him self ejecting seconds soon after as the very well laid plan went straight up Indias well laid @rse and exploded.

No wonder all our F16s are accounted for and all IAF is reduced to showing the world is an F16 radar signature disappearing, exactly what it was supposed to do, lol.

Good luck to IAF and the Indian nation gone bonkers, trying to cover up a spanking in broad day light, while themselves showing its proof to the world.

Well said!

Has this way of defeat and humilation ever happened to any country in the history besides India,?

Look at Russia when its jet was shot by Turkey, it was not hidden/covered up but Russia actually admitted it and came out loud to take revenge of it. India on the other hand is total opposite, a laughing lying clown in world.
I have to admit Turkey is luckier in that sense!!! At the least they have more of a Mert as enemies...

It's pointless to argue with a stuck up fool. The excuses are now down to:

1) Did the US count the F-16's from Jordan too?
2) Pakistan painted a JF17 as F16 to fool the US officials.
3) US can't accept a downed F16 because it will lower the value of F16.
4) Pakistan has bought journalists all over the world to defame India (btw, on one hand they call us a begging nation on other hand they tell us, we are rich enough to buy journalists internationally which India can't)

If some how some retard doesn't accept any of the above he will still try to save face of India by saying:

5) Ohh, it doesn't matter who actually won, Pakistan won the fight in perception. But still I can't really call it a Pakistan's victory because that is only a win in perception.

One should ask that fk-tard that wars and fights are always about perception. No one here was in World war I/II, its all about perception. When the world accepts your point of view it means its over, you have won. If there is no evidence/proof then there is no perception. There has to be some thing to sway perception in your favor.

So all in all it was a Pakistan's victory, any indian fk-tard who thinks it was only a perception victory, then bring some thing to sway that perception otherwise shut your old narcissistic hole and sit the f down.

No It's more of statement that "Surgical strikes" are a way of claiming a victory without actually showing any result. It's a easy votes grabber to claim such things. And when the other side denies anything having happened you shout "Cover up by the other side!" Unfortunately in this case they pushed it too far and the results are still being argued on this forum.

That continues. Now two former chiefs of Army staff (among many others) have gone on record against politicising these encounters on the borders or across the borders; ironically, one of them, V. K. Singh, is actually a junior minister in the administration.

If Abhi-none-done did shot something and he is pretty sure about it, is their a possibility that the "blip" was their heli which went down due to friendly fire?

By the talking of abhi, where has he been lately? i would be expecting him to do few brand endorsements since he is their "Hero No 1"

Back
Top Bottom