What's new

All Pakistani F-16s are accounted for: US Govt buries Indian propaganda.

A more reliable source. Reuters also confirmed it.

Looks like MoDi ji will have a bad time spreading lies...:disagree: & elections will show him way out.

And IAF lol , has become the joke of a Century. I believe tomarrow even Srilankan or BD Air Force would outmatch IAF. Pata nahin hum jaise taxpayers ke paiso se ye training karte hai ya din bhar free fund ki daru peete hain.

Anyways, well deserved output , should be a slap in the face of BHAAA JAAAA PAAA Government.
@Windjammer

You are mistaken, I believe. In spite of all that, he is going to win with comfortable majority and would rule India for another 5 years.

Daaru bhi, lagta hae, koi achhi nasal ka peenay ko nahin milta.

Without wreckage on the ground, nobody can prove anything for sure.

Two lots of wreckage have been videotaped and circulated widely - by Pakistani sources, not Indian.

India has one aircraft to account for, and it has been accounted for.

It is possible that the second wreck was a UFO. I sincerely hope you are not in the habit of reading aloud to yourself.

We have done our count of F16s by original manufacturer.

When are you going to let Russians count your SU30s?

The second part of your post is again Bollywood crap.

The F-16s were configured with BVR package. They were supposed to neutralise SU-30MKIs, whether they shot one or not is speculation but the SU30s were outclassed and were busy defending themselves (confirmed by Hindustan times)

How did the F-16s find themselves in visual combat range of the Mig21?

Just liek the F-16 shooting down lie has been debunked, this was another masala story by Indian media about Abhinandan's greatness. False.
Ok.. the report which says that F16 was not downed.. the same scenario is played out in that..
Anyways.. the truth is amraam missile parts were found in India. Unless a report says that is not true that will be my statement. India has all planes accounted for and we know that 1 mig went down. What is it that you want to say. Still it doesn't warrant a negative rating.

We don't want to put Russia in a precarious position; hence the restraint in not claiming a SU-30 kill. Don't want to damage fresh renewal in diplomatic ties by showing superiority of a US weapon over a Russian one.

Su30 is not f16 kill, it was the jf17 prey. Mig21 was f16 kill.

We as a nation needs to develop ruthless streak when looking after our own interests. It's such a big marketing coup for jf17. No one should be above our own interest.

Su30 is not f16 kill, it was the jf17 prey. Mig21 was f16 kill.
Both are Russian jets.

Point is; ties with Russia are just warming up. Don't want to slow them down because we wanted to paint a SU30 on a JF-17 (that would look awesome though).

I heard Arnab Goswami committed suicide this morning.
:suicide2:
Is it true? :close_tema:

No. He could not get hold of an ample quantity of Potassium Cyanide, for the purpose.

I'm getting tired of saying this....
WHERE ARE OR RESIDENT INTERNET HINDUS?!?!

they were talking a bit game about shooting down an f16....

They are roaming about, hither and thither, in search of some effective counter narrative, like the proverbial thirsty crow was in search of some water.

Yeah, until now he is keeping quiet, may be muffled by the Indians.
I am sure, if he is allowed to speak, he would have taken Indians humiliation to another level altogether.

He couldn't have lied anyway, knowing that PAF has the evidence to bust his lies. His arsenal fully intact as we shown on this forum, all his missiles were accounted for. Second, the recent confirmation that all F16 are counted for.

After Abhinandan returned to India, I was thinking that, within a few days, he would come on media to say that all his statements, videotaped during his custody and then aired by Pakistan, were given under acute duress and coercion. But, this has not happened. What is your take on it?

Both are Russian jets.

Point is; ties with Russia are just warming up. Don't want to slow them down because we wanted to paint a SU30 on a JF-17 (that would look awesome though).

What is more important? Marketing and selling your own products and make huge money which you desperately, cementing your credentials as quality weapons supplier or massage the egos of your competitors in weapons market, the Russians? All issues are done and dealt with on merit, and that's how big nations think and do business.

I am wondering why IAF never claim to shot down JF-17 but instead F-16 which can be accounted for by US?

They can even claim shot down 10 JF-17 since it is not able to account for by an independent third party? Are Indian stupid?

I think, that Modi thought that the claim of downing a JF-17 would not bring as many votes as that of F-16. Greed hath a fall.

Indian logic #5 :India shot down F-16 using a vedic missile and later used powers of hindutva for it,s second janam that,s why the count is complete.

Sir, there is a problem with this logic. Since, F-16 of PAF are evil and "paapi", in their nature; they cannot reincarnate as F-16. Owing to their perpetual sins, at best, they can have a rebirth as mosquitoes, flies, crows and like.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom