What's new

All of Karachi without electricity: KESC

The real problem is the corruption in KESC. I have seen myself how the electricity is stolen with the cooperation of the KESC linemen, supervisors and engineers. Until and unless they are able to fix the problem of corruption in KESC, it will always be like this. No question about the shortfall, but in Karachi most of the time it is because of the overload, transformers blowups and line trips.

This is due to poor investment in technology they should be safeguards if you try to hook on passing cable it should be detected, there should be a set topology no more than x number of electricity is given per house on this line, but since there has been mismanagement we still face this theft where as we should not be seeing this anymore. If you try doing this in UK they would instantly react to you and yes we can compare our selfs with UK since this technology is available to all to secure at. Nobody want negative economy, illegal use of services, I think its is high time that the government picks up the cane and starts retaking KESC at least than we can say the GOP has allocated such funds of KESC which would always be insight and their performance will give that extra boost morale in national elections and if they don't deliver than it won't be their government.

Back
Top Bottom