What's new

All new CX-1 supersonic anti-ship cruise missile (ASCM) - Chinese Answer to Brahmos

yes,they're.and its perfectly legal though..

National Maritime Foundation

Interesting. So it really doesn't detract from my point - i.e. China doesn't see the IOR as a core national interest and therefore not a place worth contesting strategically (for China, that is). If it's legal, then there's inherently no source of conflict with India as it's more economic in nature.

none are weapons...

X-51---aircraft,not missile.
AHW-don't know what that is..possibly HGV.
WU-14--HGV.different platform...

Brahmos-2 is hypersonic missile,neither aircraft,nor HGV.

From wikipedia we can see It is undoubtedly a missile.
Brahmos-2 seems to have the same ideal.
I think Brahmos-2 is a kind of HGV.

all I know is that military heavyweights such as US, China Rusia look down on supersonic missiles such as CX-1 and Brahmos, except after they evolve into sth hypersonic (such as > 5mach).

This is because they are almost useless and not a real threat to other big boys with advanced AESA radar-equipped destroyers supported by AWACS, drones, sats, ... a full range of pre-warning systems.

That's why the US, Chinese and Russian navies prefer advanced low-flying "assasins"- sub-sonic missiles in general, and export supersonic ones.

Nonetheless for countries like India missiles such as Brahmos are still the "god"... the "god" prior to the arrival of the "super troll of the year CX-1" of course :lol:

CX-1 and brahmos are in general comparable on paper, due to their common ancestor - we all know who that is.

However, between these two, I'd buy CX-1 anytime of a day, cuz more reliable, more mature, more quality and likely even cheaper, lighter, even with better paint! :rofl: and ... i've never heard of anything good from Made-in-India even with TOT by Russia. Actually the only thing that coming from India that can fly is the holy cow, as far as I am aware. :lol:

and BTW, another thing perhaps even more important : Brahmos uses GPS - needs permissions from both Ruskies and the Yankees when it really matters, while CX-1 is Beidou- guided. :tup:

Just get your facts straight here: Super troll yea, so all those year Brahmos was a Mega Troll for Chinese Navy who were boasting on the super capability of D 21(Nothing come closer attitude) untill today they came up with something called CX 1 with Nothing beat this attitude and answer to Indian Brahmos :lol:
What makes CX1 reliable.more mature more quality and etc etc ? Does they even tested more than 40 times incorporating new technologies and gradually inducted in all 3 forces.

If chinese think that by mere resemblance and specs make things working,then god save those who buying things because its cheap. Here Brahmos got new configuration G3OM for make it more deadlier than ever. Its redundancy(GPS,GLONASS and Indian GAGAN) thing in case of any one featured failed during flight.

The country on Tuesday embarked on a major mission in miniaturising missile systems by successfully testing a G3OM (GPS, GLONASS, GAGAN on a Module) receiver on the BrahMos supersonic cruise missile.
Desi G3OM Makes BrahMos Smarter -The New Indian Express

Just get your facts straight here: Super troll yea, so all those year Brahmos was a Mega Troll for Chinese Navy who were boasting on the super capability of D 21(Nothing come closer attitude) untill today they came up with something called CX 1 with Nothing beat this attitude and answer to Indian Brahmos :lol:
What makes CX1 reliable.more mature more quality and etc etc ? Does they even tested more than 40 times incorporating new technologies and gradually inducted in all 3 forces.

If chinese think that by mere resemblance and specs make things working,then god save those who buying things because its cheap. Here Brahmos got new configuration G3OM for make it more deadlier than ever. Its redundancy(GPS,GLONASS and Indian GAGAN) thing in case of any one featured failed during flight.

This CX-1 is a failed project that PLAN rejected it that's why it for exported. :lol:

This CX-1 is a failed project that PLAN rejected it that's why it for exported. :lol:

damn..Pakistani members were so enthusiast to see it in their armed force.now,its not going to happen,possibly. :rofl:

From wikipedia we can see It is undoubtedly a missile.
Brahmos-2 seems to have the same ideal.
I think Brahmos-2 is a kind of HGV.

nope.its not my friend.

HGV generally gets integrated in a ballistic missile and its job is to glide with hypersonic speed and render exoatmospheric kill vehicle/ABMs useless.

Brahmos-2 will be hypersonic cruise missile,a completely different approach.

Chinese CJ-10K with 2,000-2,500 km range. This aircraft and missile combination can cover ALL of India and attack from a massive standoff range.

KYnKKUf.jpg

Indian BrahMos-A...bigger than a Tomahawk but with a minuscule 290 km range. The Su-30MKI will be shot down before it gets within range to use the missile.

P1020625_Su-30_Carrying_one_BrahMos.jpg

You decide which ALCM you'd rather have.

Oh My god we are scared ,we are hiding in bunkers. :lol:
Post like yours not deserve a technical reply but give a passe.
No wonders chinese members never participate in any international forums but PDF.:p: I seen forums like keypublisher ,militaryphotos you guys gets blue and black.

What technical reply you deserve with your nationalistic post when you are so quick to brush of CX-1 and claim Brahmos is superior? Are u one of the designer of CX-1 to know the spec?

Do we Chinese forumers need approval from US lackey run forum like militaryphoto net or forum keypublishing to approve advance of Chinese military?

completely incoherent arguments :omghaha:

so you start to compare your Brah with DF-21D now? what are you talking about?

China has a long and distinguished track record of anti-ship missiles in int'l market. facts speak the loudest, not your lousy Indian newbies who can not even manufacture a passable rifle or ammos, let alone missiles.

whatever you lady GAGA can do, if your daddies GPS and GLONASS say NO, your Bramos will be a useless piece of iron ore that can't even shoot straight from your house to your toilet just 3 blocks away in the open field. :lol:

I never claimed Brahmos is superior when it's already superior. Don't be so blindfolded by sheer nationalism. Brahmos is with India since 2006 ,inducted in armed forces and coming with different version every year.Now they moving up to Hypersonic and lighter version.
Want more ? Brahmos tested more than 40 times or 50 times in different roles incorporating different technology and you can see official videos for this, just google it if you can .:p:
Chinese are part of world forums they should ready to be get criticised,running from criticism and hide into the comfort zone doesn't goes well to other nationals.
You think US are favourable to Indians military advance ? All we can see is they respect russians and Indians because we don't go out and say Sh#t about theirs without any source.

If the Brahmos is so superior, why isn't it in Russian service? And stop acting like India actually contributed anything to the Russian Brahmos project other than a coat of paint. India probably wasn't even invited to the initial test. Just like India was snubbed with their "joint" Indo-Russian FGFA project. Indians weren't even invited to the Pak-FAs first flight. :sarcastic:

If the Brahmos is so superior, why isn't it in Russian service? And stop acting like India actually contributed anything to the Russian Brahmos project other than a coat of paint. India probably wasn't even invited to the initial test. Just like India was snubbed with their "joint" Indo-Russian FGFA project. Indians weren't even invited to the Pak-FAs first flight. :sarcastic:
P-800 Oniks

The Brahmos is a pointless weapon.

If you don't have air superiority, the 290 km range of the Brahmos is not enough to be a good standoff weapon. For example, would you want to fly within 290 km of an American CVBG to launch a Brahmos? What is the combat radius of the F/A-18E?

But if you DO have air superiority, the Brahmos is overkill. Why not just use a smaller ramjet missile like this?

JH-7A YJ-91 5.jpg

Coat of paint? The Indians were gofers getting coffee and vodka for the Russians

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom