What's new

All is Not Well For India

We send 100+ to hell. They don't have military honor in their fate as it will be harmful for dectator xi's image. Rest became handicap fighting unfit. Though Chinese soldiers were never fit but now they are totally unfit.

Both are on agenda and will be executed in due time frame. GB is first priority followed by Aksai Hind followed by Tibet.
Yes you sure did mate just like you killed 3 then 30 and then 300 in 1967. I have seen figures going from 5 to 20 to 35.to 40 and now 100.vedic math... Lol

Never fit yet 20 gets clubbed to death, 60 captured and you guys don't dare come near PP 14 anymore? Cow wards...

Like trees fell in balakot, no chinese died in laddakh.
Bcoz we didn't jump into the river while fleeing. Your 60 captured had warm tea and survived. Next time don't run while we tie you up.

Yes you sure did mate just like you killed 3 then 30 and then 300 in 1967. I have seen figures going from 5 to 20 to 35.to 40 and now 100.vedic math... Lol

Never fit yet 20 gets clubbed to death, 60 captured and you guys don't dare come near PP 14 anymore? Cow wards...

Bcoz we didn't jump into the river while fleeing. Your 60 captured had warm tea and survived. Next time don't run while we tie you up.

We had released your captured soldiers first. Had you kept those few soldiers in your custody, our soldiers would have come and slaughtered all of your soldiers. This time it would have been 300 to 400.

Since you do not give respect to your soldiers, correct figure will never come out. Why there is no official word from your government . Ask your government to declare the name and number of those who died. You coward guys are unable to give your soldiers due military respect to your soldiers to hide your weaknesses.

100 + is the figure given by your own ex army man and not by India.

We had released your captured soldiers first. Had you kept those few soldiers in your custody, our soldiers would have come and slaughtered all of your soldiers. This time it would have been 300 to 400.

Since you do not give respect to your soldiers, correct figure will never come out. Why there is no official word from your government . Ask your government to declare the name and number of those who died. You coward guys are unable to give your soldiers due military respect to your soldiers to hide your weaknesses.

100 + is the figure given by your own ex army man and not by India.
300 to 400? Omg man.... Amazing vedic math again. If there is no deaths, how do we have a funeral mate? Just use some common sense, after killing so many chinks, we are still occupying PP14 until disengagement? Lololol.

Chinese ex Army man? Yah right..... I heard from an Indian ex army an, 5000 Indians died from Indianews.com...lol

Correct!!! One day Pakistani civilian and military establishments will join USA to liberate Lhasa. Something similar had happened before. Just as Pakistanis fought USSR by actually sending it's special forces into Afghan territory and pilots into Afghan airspace, one day Pakistani military personnels will be fighting to liberate Tibetan capital, Lhasa. Is @padamchen the only other member to share this view?

@@xxx[{::::::::::::::::::> @Gandhi G in da house @Soumitra @Joe Shearer @ARMalik @Mangus Ortus Novem @Nilu Pule @Areesh @Pakistani Fighter @AfrazulMandal @SrNair @xeuss

- PRTP GWD

No.

Oscar too.

In the end it will be blood and soil.

@SQ8 (I can't keep track of your ID changes man ...)

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom